Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 7740
-
09-09-18 12:35 #2160

Posts: 681Neither Mercy nor Lust are superhotties and are not part of the GPS crew so their pricing doesn't compare to the ridiculous quotes of beeotches like Andrea, Alyssa or Suki.
Originally Posted by Boboloo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 00:18 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 56Someone is filling these woman a line. I've had 2 in the last week quote 400, one went for the 100 and the other went for 100 then pulled the I don't have a jimmy so I tipped her 40 in the end she asked what about the 100 and said what about the agreement.
Originally Posted by TheCamel
[View Original Post]
First was Mercy and second was Lust!
If you're paying more than 200, like 300 plus you should make some friends book your favorite porn star for an hr for 500 take an iPhone and make some memories!
-
09-08-18 22:40 #2158Regular Member

Posts: 9I never said it's not doable. I was commenting at jeep5151 saying he only paid 300 to hit those names he mentioned which was a total bullshit.
Originally Posted by LuvBigTetas
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 21:57 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 990I'm with you. I wouldn't even want to haggle from that starting point. Don't like being played for a rube. Some of the superhotties can value themselves as toys for the rich and people can pay what they wish, but it is too far beyond my own valuation so this shark is OUT!
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 19:48 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 333Andrea quoted me 800 once LOL. I just stopped the conversation there. Not even going to haggle because that's an insane starting point. She's hot as fuck though. As are the other GPS girls. So I get it, in a sense.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 19:46 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 333Girls at Synn are definitely hotter though. Unless Sin herself is working at Paradise! She works at both but if you check out their roll calls and she happens to be working at either, I'd go see her. She is well known and well reviewed.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 19:36 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 72Strip club game seems weak.
I've been to the stripclubs sice I was 16 years old, I've only fuked two girls in my entire life inside a strip club. And both times I paid 300 w stripclub fee, but once I found CL in 03 and then SA in 12, I just don't understand the point. SA I can find a sweet, tight 18 year old and have a whole night with her for 300 . Yeah it's not easy to find but definiely doable.
Originally Posted by CimMaster69
[View Original Post]
I went to SR DTLA and I saw this girl Toy, hot as fuck. But I just have reservations about going back in the VIP when I know I can get it cheaper, is the sex really worth it?
-
09-06-18 17:29 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 240Same. Girls are high mile in both clubs. SR also.
Originally Posted by Schuffles
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-18 01:34 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 76Coi
Heading to COI in an Uber. Synn or Paradise. One night, one shot. What's your choice?
-
09-03-18 20:11 #2151

Posts: 681Agree 100%. One of the best dancers there in terms of the whole package.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 20:02 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 239I haven't lapped Cherry. But based on her reviews she is down for CBJ and cfs. The standard tip is $ on top of VIP fee.
Originally Posted by Mopar6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 10:54 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 240Vikki is definately a pleaser. I did a few vips with her. She's a lot of fun and down for everything. I will CIM her next time. I usually tip 125.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 00:37 #2148Regular Member

Posts: 2At Sir Lovergrrl, it is a different world alright, I always pay tips, I just don't like the feeling that they asked for one before start of anything while we are in the VIP.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-18 10:20 #2147Regular Member

Posts: 10Cherry at Paradise?
Does anyone have any intel on thus girl? Has anyone gotten service from her and how much?
-
09-02-18 10:07 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 239Second tier girs like Indy and Cininamon are asking atleast 300 for FS. But there are girls willing to do it for 100-200. The GPS girls are Alyssa, Suki, Ivanka and Andrea they charge at least $400 to fuck.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





