Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20874

    Lusy Damage

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808  [View Original Post]
    Yes, pretty with a nice personality, but expensive. The nuru does feel great. Don't think I'll repeat unless I feel like spending the extra cash.

    Ninja.

  2. #20873

    Old Thai style

    Hey I was wondering if anyone knew where the old therapist of Thai style are working out of or if they are even working still. Like Jenny or angie, may and Nidoni. Want to check them out again but can't find where they are. Any info would be great or you guys can pm their numbers. Thanks!!

  3. #20872

    Candy

    Can you please lmk the ph number.

  4. #20871
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808  [View Original Post]
    Yes, pretty with a nice personality, but expensive. The nuru does feel great. Don't think I'll repeat unless I feel like spending the extra cash.

    Ninja.
    What was the damage?

  5. #20870
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Had he before Lenka I think was her name. She is a tease but I got to massage her before when she was at Ala Moana near convention center. From last reports no HE, no nothing and used to massage on a fricken blow up float tube on her lanai. Go try and report back. She is kinda cute IMHO but not worth a trip to Kahuluu for me.

    007.
    Checked her out she's in honolulu for the next couple days. Super nice lady easy to talk to but is a tease gives a decent massage with no HE undraped on her lanai using oil. Not sure if she lets hands rome or not but from the looks she has some beautiful looking fakies on her chest. Parking is hard reccomend parking at ala moana and walking up to her place. Pictures are her the ones in the bikini.

  6. #20869

    Chez Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Kealee29  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her out lately checked with the search came up with post from 2014 and 2017 nothing current wondering if anything changed from then if she is worth making a appointment with.

    https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hon...assage/6252453
    Had he before Lenka I think was her name. She is a tease but I got to massage her before when she was at Ala Moana near convention center. From last reports no HE, no nothing and used to massage on a fricken blow up float tube on her lanai. Go try and report back. She is kinda cute IMHO but not worth a trip to Kahuluu for me.

    007.

  7. #20868

    Lusy

    Quote Originally Posted by WhateverIWant  [View Original Post]
    Seriously top shelf. Gorgeous great personality. Rare find in a Thai because NO ATTITUDE. Should keep her under wraps, but in the spirit of brotherhood. https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massage/a1913880.
    Yes, pretty with a nice personality, but expensive. The nuru does feel great. Don't think I'll repeat unless I feel like spending the extra cash.

    Ninja.

  8. #20867

    Yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer808  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ, CFS, not a wild animal, but trim / shaved nani and tight enough. Tits are great.

    Rim.
    She likes her tits to be fondled while you do her. No dato, sometimes she will let you fiv. Pretty good fuck. But her English is very dismal. Enjoy the session.

  9. #20866

    Sample.

    Anyone wen sample Sample? I'm sure these are real pics LOL.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/80836...serv-12174221/

  10. #20865

    Good fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    Saw Candy again, this is my fifth visit in a few weeks. I cannot tell you how lucky you all are to have her. I leave soon and wish I could brin someone like her home with me. Never watches the clock, amazing attitude that always makes you feel like you are a king, and it you're lucky, she will pull out those amazing double Ds of hers and play with the cutest, tightest, little kitty for you to get you to pop again. Her hands are amazing, her body is tight and smooth, and she is literally the best find in a long while. What a value too. Cannot say enough about her.
    So candy is into fucking now before just hand job for 220 total.

  11. #20864
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveZebra  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage.
    She always gives me good massage with extra time, so I give a little extra. $. 40 for hour. Worth every penny!

    Rus.

  12. #20863
    Quote Originally Posted by Dweegee  [View Original Post]
    So just curious, with the exception of being shorted time (that's the worst), does Yanni fuck or is she only doing he? And if yes, is she a good fuck or a dead fish? If she looks like her photos, like others have said, I still might be willing to hit it. An older, milfy Chinese woman with huge tits sounds alright with me! Especially if she's cute like the photos suggest. Question, is her pussy hairy? Does she allow daty and dato? B. B. ? Cim? Feel free to dm if you prefer, just trying to figure out if she's worthwhile.
    BBBJ, CFS, not a wild animal, but trim / shaved nani and tight enough. Tits are great.

    Rim.

  13. #20862

    What's on the table with Yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by MisoHoney808  [View Original Post]
    I too boycotted Yanni awhile back because of similar circumstances. Of course she's in it for the money, but to stack appointments back to back like that without regard for customer just sucks.
    So just curious, with the exception of being shorted time (that's the worst), does Yanni fuck or is she only doing he? And if yes, is she a good fuck or a dead fish? If she looks like her photos, like others have said, I still might be willing to hit it. An older, milfy Chinese woman with huge tits sounds alright with me! Especially if she's cute like the photos suggest. Question, is her pussy hairy? Does she allow daty and dato? B. B. ? Cim? Feel free to dm if you prefer, just trying to figure out if she's worthwhile.

  14. #20861

    Czech chix massage

    Has anyone tried her out lately checked with the search came up with post from 2014 and 2017 nothing current wondering if anything changed from then if she is worth making a appointment with.

    https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hon...assage/6252453

  15. #20860
    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    Saw Candy again, this is my fifth visit in a few weeks. I cannot tell you how lucky you all are to have her. I leave soon and wish I could brin someone like her home with me. Never watches the clock, amazing attitude that always makes you feel like you are a king, and it you're lucky, she will pull out those amazing double Ds of hers and play with the cutest, tightest, little kitty for you to get you to pop again. Her hands are amazing, her body is tight and smooth, and she is literally the best find in a long while. What a value too. Cannot say enough about her.
    She's leaving back to LA in a week or so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape