Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 30759
-
09-06-18 09:55 #20859Senior Member

Posts: 212Candy (CC girl)
Saw Candy again, this is my fifth visit in a few weeks. I cannot tell you how lucky you all are to have her. I leave soon and wish I could brin someone like her home with me. Never watches the clock, amazing attitude that always makes you feel like you are a king, and it you're lucky, she will pull out those amazing double Ds of hers and play with the cutest, tightest, little kitty for you to get you to pop again. Her hands are amazing, her body is tight and smooth, and she is literally the best find in a long while. What a value too. Cannot say enough about her.
-
09-06-18 01:05 #20858Senior Member

Posts: 63LUSY Nuru
Seriously top shelf. Gorgeous great personality. Rare find in a Thai because NO ATTITUDE. Should keep her under wraps, but in the spirit of brotherhood. https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massage/a1913880.
-
09-05-18 20:30 #20857Senior Member

Posts: 302Checked this place out got a 4 hand massage from Tawny and Aiya (not worth the 4 hand at all) tawny massage was great and all but not the best as she has good technigue Aiya on the other hand was just alot of petting with little to no technigue. Theres no FS here I asked for if they both would be open to such and said nope only "special" massage I. E HJ its not a repeat place for me got to see a few others working there but nothing worth talking about. But I do got to say the pictures of Aiya is spot on she's cute and would say size B's and tawny better looking in person. Everything remained covered so never got to see any of them unwrapped.
Originally Posted by Kealee29
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 17:54 #20856Regular Member

Posts: 15What was the damage.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 16:18 #20855Regular Member

Posts: 1Would love to get an exotic massage with Candy Thai's.
Must have to meet her till the world end!
-
09-05-18 16:00 #20854Senior Member

Posts: 2881Thank bro
I like the Thai's too. Will give it a try.
Originally Posted by RubMaidix
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 15:05 #20853Senior Member

Posts: 849Good news Mongers, Jenni's back
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...8256-11926196/
The sweetest and cutest honey is back working at CC. Cute, spinner Jenni!!
Very good massage, never rush, not ask for money up front, even if she does, it's worth it. Tiny cute girl with good technique. Very friendly and great attitude. Been seeing her for a long time like other mongers.
After her massage, she gives the best slow sensual HJ in town. Of course some roaming is allowed, but treat her nice and don't force things, and she'll treat you good.
Pick a number, she'll be busy. Hopefully I have a VIP card by now. LOL Welcome back my Jenni!
Rus.
-
09-05-18 14:55 #20852Senior Member

Posts: 849I hear you. Too bad. Monger on.
Originally Posted by Niceguy808
[View Original Post]
Rus.
-
09-05-18 14:50 #20851Senior Member

Posts: 456Page 2 of forum
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...And-Guidelines
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 13:18 #20850Banned Member

Posts: 435Going rate for massage and HE is 1-1. 2 range so you're ok there. But she was charging. 80 an hr for just a legit massage? That's pretty steep.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-18 23:40 #20849Senior Member

Posts: 386Question on tipping
I'm sure this was answered somewhere but I'm a noob. I've been seeing this lady who I thought was legit and I've been giving her. 8 for the massage and a small tip. However on my last session she gave me a HJ out of the blue and I panicked and tipped 1. 2.
Now I'm thinking I just should have given one bill. Or is that being too pake?
-
09-04-18 06:18 #20848Senior Member

Posts: 341Not sure. Pretty sure these girls want you in and out ASAP.
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 17:23 #20847Senior Member

Posts: 629Does she do a nice penis massage like Rina with her long slender fingers.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 13:01 #20846Banned Member

Posts: 435I too boycotted Yanni awhile back because of similar circumstances. Of course she's in it for the money, but to stack appointments back to back like that without regard for customer just sucks.
Originally Posted by Niceguy808
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 12:55 #20845Banned Member

Posts: 435https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hon...0-0566/6229289
Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





