Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 472 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 7068
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #453

    Milky Hazel on HX

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Chula Vista, CA. Her body now compare to her video, I would say she's lost some weight..
    How could she have lost some weight when she is now about 8 months pregnant?

  2. #452

    August 30, 2018

    Chula Vista, CA.

    I had to wait a little bit cause I happen to interfere with her dinnertime. Found her back in April of this year, never really pushed the button. Her video really pressed my button. Her body now compare to her video, I would say she's lost some weight. She could be big to some, but to me not at all. Going covered really didn't excite me that much. She says maybe it can happen after a couple of visits. I would say she's a nice gal. She's a mature, grown, homely woman.

    CBJ. CFS.

    40 otd.

    Age 30.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 47a1137d7a9a2d435b5ff1ed14d9a6a1_f.jpg‎   ff29ab235e764f494eb5059eab5f794a_f.jpg‎  

  3. #451

    Melina.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Her ad used to say $200, but maybe that's for nude. I saw her roommate Melina a few months back. Very limited parking. Melina is definitely as fine as her pics. Melina also provided FS to mw on the first visit. I guess we hit it off. Didn't ask for the money upfront for FS, so I gave her an extra $100 on top of the $150 for massage. It was more than worth it. She was a great fuck. Maybe they are back down to $150 again. I sure hope so. The chicks are freaking hot.
    I saw Melina for 150. She was nice and has a fun ass to play with. I would like to see Luana next.

  4. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by GregSD21  [View Original Post]
    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...e-e0073e7ce4339

    Saw Luana last Friday. She operates out of an apartment in Pt Loma off Midway. I think she shares the 2 bedroom spot with another provider as well. She is the girl in the pictures, Brazilian (with an accent and some langauge barrier, but it works itself out). She gives a pretty good massage with body slides. I opted for topless 150 for the hour. She is very sexy and seems like she enjoys what she does. I think there is more to be had, but maybe just not on the first visit. I would repeat. She did offer the use of a shower but I declined. Happy hunting.
    Nice. Her ad used to say $200, but maybe that's for nude. I saw her roommate Melina a few months back. Very limited parking. Melina is definitely as fine as her pics. Melina also provided FS to mw on the first visit. I guess we hit it off. Didn't ask for the money upfront for FS, so I gave her an extra $100 on top of the $150 for massage. It was more than worth it. She was a great fuck. Maybe they are back down to $150 again. I sure hope so. The chicks are freaking hot.

  5. #449

  6. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    She quoted 150 hhr 300 hr. I still have not pulled the trigger.
    Thank you. Seems a bit high of a base rate for somebody in their 50's, but it is a free country.

  7. #447

    Luana

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...e-e0073e7ce433

    Saw Luana last Friday. She operates out of an apartment in Pt Loma off Midway. I think she shares the 2 bedroom spot with another provider as well. She is the girl in the pictures, Brazilian (with an accent and some langauge barrier, but it works itself out). She gives a pretty good massage with body slides. I opted for topless 150 for the hour. She is very sexy and seems like she enjoys what she does. I think there is more to be had, but maybe just not on the first visit. I would repeat. She did offer the use of a shower but I declined. Happy hunting.

  8. #446

    Kae Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    Would you please share a rough idea of her rates?
    She quoted 150 hhr 300 hr. I still have not pulled the trigger.

  9. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan713  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times over the years. Old pics, assuredly over 50 by now, but good body, implants (which I like) and goes all out if she's into you. Used to do hotel incalls in Mission Valley, now hosts out of her Carmel Valley condo.

    A talker, and a bit flighty. But she can suck a mean dick and volunteers for BBFS. Again, if she's into you. Had a great surprise threesome with her and Taylor several years back. Kae Cee made me wait, and Taylor was my thank you gift.
    Would you please share a rough idea of her rates?

  10. #444

    Kae Cee / Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Kae Cee out of north county? She a MILF in her 40's and usually works out of Carmel Valley / Del Mar area. Thank you in advance!!
    I've seen her several times over the years. Old pics, assuredly over 50 by now, but good body, implants (which I like) and goes all out if she's into you. Used to do hotel incalls in Mission Valley, now hosts out of her Carmel Valley condo.

    A talker, and a bit flighty. But she can suck a mean dick and volunteers for BBFS. Again, if she's into you. Had a great surprise threesome with her and Taylor several years back. Kae Cee made me wait, and Taylor was my thank you gift.

  11. #443

    Search option

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDream  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys ever tried Diamond?
    Posted review of her a little while back.

    Pics are from 10 yrs ago, gnomish, eager to please, flaky, like fucking your Mom's friend. Will let you use shower, not good kisser. Is a bargain price.

  12. #442

    The answer is "no"

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Diamond that was in Rancho Bernardo for a long time? I don't think it is, but if you add age and weight to her old pictures, it wouldn't be a stretch.
    That Diamond is on HX as XoDiamondgrl23 Xo and is currently in Oceanside.

  13. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvWomen69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Diamond a couple of weeks ago. Did the email thing and she sent me her number. Says the email deal is a Booker who charges them per response. She answered the door to her apt in lingerie, says she not a masseuse but a provider. She is big with natural tats. Says you can do anything except anal. BBBJ and CFS. Popped and left. Probably won't return b / c there are others out there.
    I've intel, thanks. There are others, but 100 for half hour FS is pretty good. I'd be interested in recommendations below that much.

  14. #440

    Brooke

    Car date at the time. Works out of North County. Rushed, and started giving the "oh I have an emergency at home" excuse. I would not repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00q0q_kuSt9Z4zoTI_600x450.jpg‎  

  15. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    No but I've heard she gives a nice BBBJ and possibly FS but not sure.
    Saw Diamond a couple of weeks ago. Did the email thing and she sent me her number. Says the email deal is a Booker who charges them per response. She answered the door to her apt in lingerie, says she not a masseuse but a provider. She is big with natural tats. Says you can do anything except anal. BBBJ and CFS. Popped and left. Probably won't return b / c there are others out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape