Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 7068
-
09-05-18 02:25 #453Senior Member

Posts: 304Milky Hazel on HX
How could she have lost some weight when she is now about 8 months pregnant?
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 01:56 #452Senior Member

Posts: 1356August 30, 2018
Chula Vista, CA.
I had to wait a little bit cause I happen to interfere with her dinnertime. Found her back in April of this year, never really pushed the button. Her video really pressed my button. Her body now compare to her video, I would say she's lost some weight. She could be big to some, but to me not at all. Going covered really didn't excite me that much. She says maybe it can happen after a couple of visits. I would say she's a nice gal. She's a mature, grown, homely woman.
CBJ. CFS.
40 otd.
Age 30.
-
09-01-18 14:07 #451Senior Member

Posts: 107Melina.
I saw Melina for 150. She was nice and has a fun ass to play with. I would like to see Luana next.
Originally Posted by HoneyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 16:11 #450Senior Member

Posts: 789Nice. Her ad used to say $200, but maybe that's for nude. I saw her roommate Melina a few months back. Very limited parking. Melina is definitely as fine as her pics. Melina also provided FS to mw on the first visit. I guess we hit it off. Didn't ask for the money upfront for FS, so I gave her an extra $100 on top of the $150 for massage. It was more than worth it. She was a great fuck. Maybe they are back down to $150 again. I sure hope so. The chicks are freaking hot.
Originally Posted by GregSD21
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 20:10 #449Senior Member

Posts: 160Another through same booker?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2954435
Originally Posted by Solidus
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-18 11:34 #448Senior Member

Posts: 391Thank you. Seems a bit high of a base rate for somebody in their 50's, but it is a free country.
Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-18 11:09 #447Regular Member

Posts: 19Luana
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...e-e0073e7ce433
Saw Luana last Friday. She operates out of an apartment in Pt Loma off Midway. I think she shares the 2 bedroom spot with another provider as well. She is the girl in the pictures, Brazilian (with an accent and some langauge barrier, but it works itself out). She gives a pretty good massage with body slides. I opted for topless 150 for the hour. She is very sexy and seems like she enjoys what she does. I think there is more to be had, but maybe just not on the first visit. I would repeat. She did offer the use of a shower but I declined. Happy hunting.
-
08-28-18 21:58 #446Senior Member

Posts: 140Kae Cee
She quoted 150 hhr 300 hr. I still have not pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by Bwetfan
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 21:23 #445Senior Member

Posts: 391Would you please share a rough idea of her rates?
Originally Posted by Trojan713
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 16:47 #444Senior Member

Posts: 40Kae Cee / Avery
I've seen her several times over the years. Old pics, assuredly over 50 by now, but good body, implants (which I like) and goes all out if she's into you. Used to do hotel incalls in Mission Valley, now hosts out of her Carmel Valley condo.
Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix
[View Original Post]
A talker, and a bit flighty. But she can suck a mean dick and volunteers for BBFS. Again, if she's into you. Had a great surprise threesome with her and Taylor several years back. Kae Cee made me wait, and Taylor was my thank you gift.
-
08-28-18 14:59 #443Senior Member

Posts: 138Search option
Posted review of her a little while back.
Originally Posted by MyDream
[View Original Post]
Pics are from 10 yrs ago, gnomish, eager to please, flaky, like fucking your Mom's friend. Will let you use shower, not good kisser. Is a bargain price.
-
08-27-18 17:17 #442Senior Member

Posts: 304The answer is "no"
That Diamond is on HX as XoDiamondgrl23 Xo and is currently in Oceanside.
Originally Posted by Bwetfan
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 13:01 #441Senior Member

Posts: 551I've intel, thanks. There are others, but 100 for half hour FS is pretty good. I'd be interested in recommendations below that much.
Originally Posted by LuvWomen69
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 10:13 #440Senior Member

Posts: 302Brooke
Car date at the time. Works out of North County. Rushed, and started giving the "oh I have an emergency at home" excuse. I would not repeat.
-
08-27-18 06:25 #439Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw Diamond a couple of weeks ago. Did the email thing and she sent me her number. Says the email deal is a Booker who charges them per response. She answered the door to her apt in lingerie, says she not a masseuse but a provider. She is big with natural tats. Says you can do anything except anal. BBBJ and CFS. Popped and left. Probably won't return b / c there are others out there.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




