Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 10288
-
09-06-18 09:36 #328Senior Member

Posts: 645Can you post a link to her?
Originally Posted by Deano666
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 09:36 #327Senior Member

Posts: 645I saw that also.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 05:47 #326Regular Member

Posts: 15Any reports on these ladies?
I was just wondering if anyone has seen these ladies before I take the plunge?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/wanna...cebox-12587316
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...4-you-12582118
-
09-05-18 23:46 #325Senior Member

Posts: 715What is GPS?
Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by Deano666
[View Original Post]
You say a little pricey and someone else thinks that is way to much. I guess that is perspective.
-
09-05-18 21:32 #324Senior Member

Posts: 143Stacey Renee
What is GPS? I've seen her a couple of times, always been good little pricey 140 hhr 220 for hr several covered positions after BBBJ nice little perky tits. Cute face.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 16:55 #323Senior Member

Posts: 367Head Queen RIP.
I just saw that she has passed away, overdose can be assumed, I won't post her obit or real name and if you know her, don't. She posted heavily about 6-8 months ago on all forums called herself the head queen. "Truckers welcome".
-
09-05-18 13:31 #322Senior Member

Posts: 80This one
Does anyone have some relevant information on this one. I believe there are two sharing the same location. PM is fine. Just being more cautious these days. On a side note I found a great one in Toledo since pickings are so slim up here. But it is an hour and a half travel.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-05-18 11:51 #321Senior Member

Posts: 86Am curious & would like to know if this one is a good time as well.
Originally Posted by ChopprDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 21:09 #320Senior Member

Posts: 281That's a guy!
Originally Posted by Trav78
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 19:45 #319Senior Member

Posts: 332Got a link?
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 19:43 #318Senior Member

Posts: 332Secret ****
Anyone seen her? Strange posts!
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...m/905340467286
-
09-03-18 00:25 #317Senior Member

Posts: 144Gmoney1012 clear your inbox!
You inbox is full.
Originally Posted by GMoney1012
[View Original Post]
C.
-
09-02-18 23:39 #316Senior Member

Posts: 110I know less than I would like to.
Been around a bit, but try to stay off the "needy" side of things, this one has me curious. Anybody?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...f/728561168697
-
09-02-18 08:17 #315Senior Member

Posts: 640Stacy renee
I've never seen her and also heard good things. So, I hit her up and she sent me a pic. Great body and beautiful face but she's definately got the GPS in my opinion. It's just funny to me how she goes up 100 for 30 minutes more. I won't be seeing her. Papa Be.
-
09-02-18 06:54 #314Senior Member

Posts: 132She has issues for sure. I used to c her but not anymore definitely a waste of time. Plus I think she has GPS.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





