Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 10288
-
09-02-18 00:05 #313Senior Member

Posts: 640Chloe
I hit her up Friday night and she said she would be available in an hour or so. She texted me back later and then went comms dark. This morning she apologized about last night and I asked if she was going to make it up to me tonight. We kept in contact most of the day. She asked me what would be fair and I threw my offer out there and was quickly shot down and countered. I hit her back up later and she said she would be available after a certain time. I then threw another shot in the dark offer out there just for the fuck of it and the comms went dark again. I heard good things about her but after the past couple days, I won't be seeing her. I'm looking for reliable. I don't have a link but her number starts with 419. Papa Be.
-
09-01-18 17:42 #312Senior Member

Posts: 275Lexxi
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/thick...09679-12549572
Saw Lexxi yesterday. Sweetheart girl. Pro; safe area, not a clock watcher, BBBJ, clean, looks just like pics. Con; no cim, no greek.
-
08-31-18 21:45 #311Senior Member

Posts: 312Down the Road Trip
So I went for a road trip today. Some broad with 5 different FB pgs is not going to hear back from me today-maybe should of called her back. See last post.
Should of stopped right there. Decided to call Josie LIG's pal. Stay away. Don't go to her street. Period.
I've never been intruded on before in my life. Leave it at that. You guys two years ago use to call this PH (pussy heaven), remember?
That's the whole truth. Ain't saying a nutter wrd.
-
08-30-18 13:04 #310Senior Member

Posts: 70Yes. More than once.
Nice clean place. Pm for more. Burton. Two girls one house.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 12:13 #309Senior Member

Posts: 312Sassy, classy
Looks like same chick in a couple of ads on STG.
Anyone partake? http://archive.is/az2RZ.
-
08-27-18 23:35 #308Senior Member

Posts: 49Hornby girl
I set something up with her but when I got to her location, on Dort Hwy, there were so many people hanging around her room that I didn't stop. Just didn't feel right to me.
Originally Posted by AnyJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 20:28 #307Senior Member

Posts: 367Amanda
She was just ok.
Originally Posted by Mitico7327
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 17:41 #306Senior Member

Posts: 591Yum let me know what you find out, love girls with curves.
Originally Posted by HiPhi
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 13:30 #305Regular Member

Posts: 15Horny Girl
Has anyone had any experience with this girl? Her prices seem low and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
http://saginaw.skipthegames.com/fema...k/283379488134
-
08-27-18 08:52 #304Senior Member

Posts: 107Amanda
Any info on Amanda?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...r/759127982210
Thanks.
-
08-26-18 08:27 #303Senior Member

Posts: 86Abigail
Oh yea. That is Abigail. I just put 2 & 2 together.
Originally Posted by Mitico7327
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
Her posted pictures in the STG ad look pretty good.
-
08-26-18 08:10 #302Senior Member

Posts: 591She is legit, have been doing this for at least a couple of years.
Originally Posted by Hills123
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 06:49 #301Senior Member

Posts: 86Bad & Boujee. Legit?
Saw this girl on STG. Just wondering if anyone has seen her in the past.
She looks good. Wanted to know if she is legit, or if it's fake ad.
Thanks for the help.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/579825740686
-
08-25-18 12:00 #300Senior Member

Posts: 172Sexy Dexi
Skip the games, First one offered 120 for hour massage and full service this morning, will hookup with her in couple weeks.
-
08-24-18 22:01 #299Senior Member

Posts: 645http://www.wnem.com/story/38948129/p...fficking-sting
Originally Posted by LostInLifeAgai
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




