Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 620 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 9298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4723

    Don't goto Hush

    Hush is dirty, crapy place. Girls are not that pretty and pricey. Rooms were not clean and smelled. That was my experience but after all your choice to give a try if you prefer.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to either of these places in a while and was wondering which one I should pay a visit to.

    If anyone can summarize what the average cost will be and which youd recommend.

  2. #4722

    CD Anastasia

    Went in last week around 8 pm. Talked with Anastasia, short spanish looking girl. Got a dance to gauge interest, she got a little handsy. She asked if I wanted another dance, I asked if she could take care of jr. She said in the private room, 2. For BBBJ. I was little too worked up to negotiate, so I got taken for a bit. But still, did a good job, and it didn't feel rushed or anything, so that was nice.

  3. #4721

    Hush / wz

    Haven't been to either of these places in a while and was wondering which one I should pay a visit to.

    If anyone can summarize what the average cost will be and which youd recommend.

  4. #4720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Ws9293  [View Original Post]
    Knowing the names "Pudgy's" and "Fuzzy Grape" can mark you as either a wise veteran, or a dirty old man. Many of us, of course, can be both. The day will come when the name "Cheaters" will be one of those as well.
    Guess a little of both!

    Fuzzy Grape, another blast from the past. Think they had shower shows, when it worked. Actually liked it better when it didn't.

    There are also a number of places that no longer exist, even under a new name. Names have long been forgotten though.

  5. #4719
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Still there but named changed to Centerfolds years ago. Guess you really have not been this way in a while!

    Never cared for it much because too dark for me and not conducive to having a drink and hanging out.

    Pricier than the lamp.
    Knowing the names "Pudgy's" and "Fuzzy Grape" can mark you as either a wise veteran, or a dirty old man. Many of us, of course, can be both. The day will come when the name "Cheaters" will be one of those as well.

  6. #4718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    How about the other place down the street, Pudgy's (I think that's the name).

    Is that still there?
    Still there but named changed to Centerfolds years ago. Guess you really have not been this way in a while!

    Never cared for it much because too dark for me and not conducive to having a drink and hanging out.

    Pricier than the lamp.

  7. #4717
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Varies wildly. Also depends on the day and who decides to show up.

    Services depends on girls. Can leave very happy spending time with the right ones. Or be told when trying to touch pussy during a lap dance, "no" but I "might" be able to touch it in VIP.

    Prices are reasonable compared to a lot of other places.

    LD are still $20. Other places in Worcester are $25.

    VIP is $40 to house and whatever you negotiate with girl.
    How about the other place down the street, Pudgy's (I think that's the name).

    Is that still there?

  8. #4716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    Wow!

    I haven't been there in years!

    How's the talent these days?
    Varies wildly. Also depends on the day and who decides to show up.

    Services depends on girls. Can leave very happy spending time with the right ones. Or be told when trying to touch pussy during a lap dance, "no" but I "might" be able to touch it in VIP.

    Prices are reasonable compared to a lot of other places.

    LD are still $20. Other places in Worcester are $25.

    VIP is $40 to house and whatever you negotiate with girl.

  9. #4715

    The Lamplighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    There was an Asian working at Lamplighter in Worcester last Saturday night. If she didn't have hard bolt ons which is a turn off for me, would have gotten a dance with her. Rest of her is great!
    Wow!

    I haven't been there in years!

    How's the talent these days?

  10. #4714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey  [View Original Post]
    Used to be able to find a diamond in the rough there, but all I've seen in recent visits is AA streetwalker types. Wish I could find an Asian anywhere. They're like unicorns!
    There was an Asian working at Lamplighter in Worcester last Saturday night. If she didn't have hard bolt ons which is a turn off for me, would have gotten a dance with her. Rest of her is great!

  11. #4713

    Wz

    Quote Originally Posted by JmspTool  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if the chubby Asian girl still works at the wz? Forget her stage name but she usually died her hair blonde and was short big butt Asian girl. Have to take a trip down I guess.
    Used to be able to find a diamond in the rough there, but all I've seen in recent visits is AA streetwalker types. Wish I could find an Asian anywhere. They're like unicorns!

  12. #4712

    Wz

    Anyone know if the chubby Asian girl still works at the wz? Forget her stage name but she usually died her hair blonde and was short big butt Asian girl. Have to take a trip down I guess.

  13. #4711
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBan1969  [View Original Post]
    DaddyDollaz I agree! The most terrible awful horrible mouth service ever!
    She should quit being a hoe and go work at cvs.

  14. #4710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDollaz  [View Original Post]
    Any private room I get at wz is around 30 minutes.
    During the day they don't keep a close track of time so you can go over and it usually won't get picked up on, especially early in the week. After 6 they tend to keep a closer eye on things.

  15. #4709
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBan1969  [View Original Post]
    DaddyDollaz I agree! The most terrible awful horrible mouth service ever!
    I'm surprised she still work there I doubt she gets repeat clients.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape