Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 9294
-
08-19-18 15:25 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 172If I'm better off at Mickeys or WZ I'm ok with that too.
Originally Posted by Crgnjul
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-18 14:49 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 172CD Today?
I'm an out of towner heading to CD to arrive around 5. Any suggestions of ladies to see for fa? Been over a year since I've been in town so I doubt Abby is still there.
-
08-18-18 20:54 #4702Regular Member

Posts: 7Avoid alert Cleo
DaddyDollaz I agree! The most terrible awful horrible mouth service ever!
Originally Posted by DaddyDollaz
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 19:53 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 179Curtains
There are dark curtains in the back part of the club, which is pretty dark. If you really want to stare in, maybe you see shadows. It's fairly private and I've never felt like anyone was watching.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 19:41 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 328Mickeys
I was at Mickeys last night. If you are facing the bar, there are a row of wooden booths the size of phone booths on the left wall. That would be the wall that faces Carpenter St. I thought that I saw one of the girls take a patron into one of the booths and draw the curtain. I assumed that was the private dance area.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 19:34 #4699Senior Member

Posts: 818Mickey's?
Wait I'm confused.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
Mickey's doesn't have private rooms? I've heard good things about the mileage there. It happens just out in the open, or am I being misled and should go.
-
08-18-18 15:58 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 43115 min not 25
Private dance 'rooms' are purchased in 15 minutes blocks at WZ, and everywhere else in RI. Except Mickey's which doesn't have private rooms. So the only way to get 25 minutes in a private room is if you buy 2 dances and get shorted 5 minutes, or someone forgets to set the timer.
Originally Posted by DaddyDollaz
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 00:36 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 321Slow Down
Friend,
I can see you are new and I really do not want to isolate you. If you slow down and look at old posts you will find a wealth of information. Mickeys is not a hidden gem it is a low end dive. BUT. That is what makes it so great! If you slow down you will find them. If you are hungry stop someplace before you go there. The microwave they have may be some of the worst on the planet. All that said, since Sportsman's (Civic View) closed I guess its the next best thing. Long live the low end owner operated sleaze bars. They really are the most fun.
Originally Posted by Belairht
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 22:35 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 1229Mickey's
Yes, it is in Cumberland but just a few feet from the MA line. Also very near Pawtucket and Central Falls so you would never guess Cumberland. Near City Hall. I think it may be something like 46 Carpenter. West Carpenter in MA may turn into Carpenter in RI.
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 19:59 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 185It's in Cumberland. Google will come up with the address. I think it's West Carpenter.
Originally Posted by Belairht
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 15:30 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 328Where is Mickeys
I keep hearing discussion of Mickeys. I did a search and did not find a club in the Providence area called Mickeys. Can someone say where Mickeys is? What town? Street address?
-
08-11-18 16:42 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 140Yes, can confirm a WZ siting on the last Sunday of July. Sorry, no contact info, saw her walk out of all nude, then never saw her again.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 14:50 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 3748Jamie / Sparrow
The number I had previously does not work. She was my best 3-hole cumdumster in 2017. There was a very recent siting of her in Wild Zebra. Has anyone seen her in there, and if so, does anyone have her new contact info? I attached some pics below for identification. If anyone can find her for me, with current WORKING contact info, I'll share all the intel on bareback full service girls I have!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ok0...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
-
08-08-18 21:09 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 357Good report and warning, thanks.
Originally Posted by DaddyDollaz
[View Original Post]
Young ones tend to give the worst service in my experience. They are frequently ripoffs or just bad quality. They're still sorting themselves out and customer satisfaction isn't on their mind. For that reason, I usually take the slow lane with the 18-25 demographic. Start with a lapdance or handjob and work up to bigger spends if she shows she's reliable.
Late 20's and up seems to be the best bet for good service, although I absolutely agree on the appeal of the younger ones.
-
08-05-18 22:24 #4690Senior Member

Posts: 134WZ Kaz
Does Kaz still dance at the Zebra? Have not seen her for a while.










Reply With Quote



