Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 472 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 7074
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #459

    Wondering about these two:

    Jayla Marie has several postings but they are somewhat consistent w / messaging to seem legit:

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1342353

    This other one, Insatiable Anna, is pretty much the perfect girl for my tastes. Which is why I'm worried as hell about it just being a scam:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...nsatiable-Anna

    Appreciate any and all help with this stuff.

  2. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by GregSD21  [View Original Post]
    I had been wanting to see her and know any info on her for a while but no one responded. It was $150 for the topless 1 hour massage. I could've done the 2 bills and see where it got me, but I didn't roll the dice. But you got FS for $150 from a woman that looks like that is a downright steal if you ask me. Bravo to you for the extra hundo. I'll def have to set something up with Mel now that I know she's legit and accurate. And yes that parking was a *****. She's not too far from Aleczis either.
    Well I wouldn't say I gor FS for $150. I got her nude and we started messing and I told her that I wanted FS. She told me it would be more, but never gave an amount or asked for the money upfront, so I just agreed. She was nor worried about time and also gave me BBBJ and was really into ir. Brazilian wonen really love to fuck and she took all my dick and loved every minute of it. Even loved my DATY. When we weee done I just gave her an extra $100. She didn't seem mad or did not complain. Gave me a Corona before and after the massage. Very cool and extremely sexy woman. Not sure she does FS with everyone, but give it a shot and see were it goes. I know for a fact there are girls who will do FS if they like you, even though their ads say no FS. I have had a few, over the years. I may try her roommate next, but can't seem to stop thinking of Melina. LOL. Good luck, let me us know how it goes.

  3. #457

    Great intel

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Her ad used to say $200, but maybe that's for nude. I saw her roommate Melina a few months back. Very limited parking. Melina is definitely as fine as her pics. Melina also provided FS to mw on the first visit. I guess we hit it off. Didn't ask for the money upfront for FS, so I gave her an extra $100 on top of the $150 for massage. It was more than worth it. She was a great fuck. Maybe they are back down to $150 again. I sure hope so. The chicks are freaking hot.
    I had been wanting to see her and know any info on her for a while but no one responded. It was $150 for the topless 1 hour massage. I could've done the 2 bills and see where it got me, but I didn't roll the dice. But you got FS for $150 from a woman that looks like that is a downright steal if you ask me. Bravo to you for the extra hundo. I'll def have to set something up with Mel now that I know she's legit and accurate. And yes that parking was a *****. She's not too far from Aleczis either.

  4. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    I saw Melina for 150. She was nice and has a fun ass to play with. I would like to see Luana next.
    How long aho did yoi ser Melina? I saw her 3-4 months ago.

  5. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Chula Vista, CA.

    I had to wait a little bit cause I happen to interfere with her dinnertime. Found her back in April of this year, never really pushed the button. Her video really pressed my button. Her body now compare to her video, I would say she's lost some weight. She could be big to some, but to me not at all. Going covered really didn't excite me that much. She says maybe it can happen after a couple of visits. I would say she's a nice gal. She's a mature, grown, homely woman.

    CBJ. CFS.

    40 otd.

    Age 30.
    For anyone who's interested:

    https://escortbabylon.net/#sandiego / posts /6192926961/26713954/1.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...&city=sandiego

  6. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    How could she have lost some weight when she is now about 8 months pregnant?
    I didn't know she was pregnant. Doesn't look like it. She does have a 1 year old.

  7. #453

    Milky Hazel on HX

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Chula Vista, CA. Her body now compare to her video, I would say she's lost some weight..
    How could she have lost some weight when she is now about 8 months pregnant?

  8. #452

    August 30, 2018

    Chula Vista, CA.

    I had to wait a little bit cause I happen to interfere with her dinnertime. Found her back in April of this year, never really pushed the button. Her video really pressed my button. Her body now compare to her video, I would say she's lost some weight. She could be big to some, but to me not at all. Going covered really didn't excite me that much. She says maybe it can happen after a couple of visits. I would say she's a nice gal. She's a mature, grown, homely woman.

    CBJ. CFS.

    40 otd.

    Age 30.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 47a1137d7a9a2d435b5ff1ed14d9a6a1_f.jpg‎   ff29ab235e764f494eb5059eab5f794a_f.jpg‎  

  9. #451

    Melina.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Her ad used to say $200, but maybe that's for nude. I saw her roommate Melina a few months back. Very limited parking. Melina is definitely as fine as her pics. Melina also provided FS to mw on the first visit. I guess we hit it off. Didn't ask for the money upfront for FS, so I gave her an extra $100 on top of the $150 for massage. It was more than worth it. She was a great fuck. Maybe they are back down to $150 again. I sure hope so. The chicks are freaking hot.
    I saw Melina for 150. She was nice and has a fun ass to play with. I would like to see Luana next.

  10. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by GregSD21  [View Original Post]
    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...e-e0073e7ce4339

    Saw Luana last Friday. She operates out of an apartment in Pt Loma off Midway. I think she shares the 2 bedroom spot with another provider as well. She is the girl in the pictures, Brazilian (with an accent and some langauge barrier, but it works itself out). She gives a pretty good massage with body slides. I opted for topless 150 for the hour. She is very sexy and seems like she enjoys what she does. I think there is more to be had, but maybe just not on the first visit. I would repeat. She did offer the use of a shower but I declined. Happy hunting.
    Nice. Her ad used to say $200, but maybe that's for nude. I saw her roommate Melina a few months back. Very limited parking. Melina is definitely as fine as her pics. Melina also provided FS to mw on the first visit. I guess we hit it off. Didn't ask for the money upfront for FS, so I gave her an extra $100 on top of the $150 for massage. It was more than worth it. She was a great fuck. Maybe they are back down to $150 again. I sure hope so. The chicks are freaking hot.

  11. #449

  12. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    She quoted 150 hhr 300 hr. I still have not pulled the trigger.
    Thank you. Seems a bit high of a base rate for somebody in their 50's, but it is a free country.

  13. #447

    Luana

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...e-e0073e7ce433

    Saw Luana last Friday. She operates out of an apartment in Pt Loma off Midway. I think she shares the 2 bedroom spot with another provider as well. She is the girl in the pictures, Brazilian (with an accent and some langauge barrier, but it works itself out). She gives a pretty good massage with body slides. I opted for topless 150 for the hour. She is very sexy and seems like she enjoys what she does. I think there is more to be had, but maybe just not on the first visit. I would repeat. She did offer the use of a shower but I declined. Happy hunting.

  14. #446

    Kae Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    Would you please share a rough idea of her rates?
    She quoted 150 hhr 300 hr. I still have not pulled the trigger.

  15. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan713  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times over the years. Old pics, assuredly over 50 by now, but good body, implants (which I like) and goes all out if she's into you. Used to do hotel incalls in Mission Valley, now hosts out of her Carmel Valley condo.

    A talker, and a bit flighty. But she can suck a mean dick and volunteers for BBFS. Again, if she's into you. Had a great surprise threesome with her and Taylor several years back. Kae Cee made me wait, and Taylor was my thank you gift.
    Would you please share a rough idea of her rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape