Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4544

    Gigi might work

    Thank you for the help! As I'm searching, I'll shoot you a message on any that I find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Gigi on SA has that type of anatomy, though not to that extent. She meets most of your other criteria as well. She's an odd bird; but compliant and with a rocking little body on her. I'll be getting a good luck at some this week that I think may also qualify. I'll let you know.

  2. #4543

    Anyone see lisa love lately?

    Always wanted to give her a try simply because of the ass but I've seen a mixed bag of reviews so I've always been hesitant. It looks like she got some bolt-on's installed, she's looking pretty good.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/396039181838

  3. #4542

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing a few girls on Eros lately but haven't pulled the trigger. I have met up with a few over the last year & all were good. I'd like to meet Marie Veronica from there. If you have any good experiences let us know.
    I actually used Eros a couple times back in the day before I found this forum, but it is definitely a place where girls go when they want to charge more. And it doesn't necessarily mean you get more or better service. I don't think you can meet a girl from Eros for less than two benjis.

  4. #4541

    Damage on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing a few girls on Eros lately but haven't pulled the trigger. I have met up with a few over the last year & all were good. I'd like to meet Marie Veronica from there. If you have any good experiences let us know.
    What was the damage on this one?

  5. #4540
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTaco  [View Original Post]
    Here is the ad for the young lady in question.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/367289114777

    I've been in the game for a while and while she vaguely looks familiar, I can't place her. She could possibly have danced in one of the Westside establishments in days gone by, but I honestly don't know. I have NEVER seen her on the streets that I can recall. That doesn't mean she hasn't been there, I just have never spotted her out.

    As I said before service was well worth the damage and I will be seeing her again.
    I reached out to that provider some time ago. The donation and menu options seemed ok, but then she texted me the address. It was one of those hooker motels on Lane Avenue. I politely explained that there were some motels that I won't visit, and the ones on Lane are some of them.

    Shaggy.

  6. #4539

    Ruby Redd

    Had Rubys number from BP days.

    Definitely has a mom body, but my goodness she has great oral skills.

    Her BBBJ was just excellent. So much so that I couldn't get to the main event.

    She has an incall but wish it was something other than the couch in her living room. Great nipples and smelled wonderful. Like I said, great mic skills.

  7. #4538

    You're exactly right

    Quote Originally Posted by Elroy69  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention a total rip-off and well-documented on this.

    Site. Wish I had done my research and stumbled on this site before then.
    She rushes, the pix are embellished, bad attitude, and session just plain ole sucked! On the stuff really bad too!

  8. #4537
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTaco  [View Original Post]
    Here is the ad for the young lady in question.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/367289114777

    I've been in the game for a while and while she vaguely looks familiar, I can't place her. She could possibly have danced in one of the Westside establishments in days gone by, but I honestly don't know. I have NEVER seen her on the streets that I can recall. That doesn't mean she hasn't been there, I just have never spotted her out.

    As I said before service was well worth the damage and I will be seeing her again.
    Thanks JT.

  9. #4536

    Rachel

    Is also on my Greek list. She upcharges for it, but she'll play ball.

  10. #4535

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by NavGolf  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the ladies from Eros? I was talking to this one but she wanted 500/ hr takes down to 300 just not sure about her.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/8301775.htm
    I've been eyeing a few girls on Eros lately but haven't pulled the trigger. I have met up with a few over the last year & all were good. I'd like to meet Marie Veronica from there. If you have any good experiences let us know.

  11. #4534

    Yeah, I like that

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Here is a good idea of thick pretty pussy lips.
    Gigi on SA has that type of anatomy, though not to that extent. She meets most of your other criteria as well. She's an odd bird; but compliant and with a rocking little body on her. I'll be getting a good luck at some this week that I think may also qualify. I'll let you know.

  12. #4533

    For Those Asking

    Here is the ad for the young lady in question.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/367289114777

    I've been in the game for a while and while she vaguely looks familiar, I can't place her. She could possibly have danced in one of the Westside establishments in days gone by, but I honestly don't know. I have NEVER seen her on the streets that I can recall. That doesn't mean she hasn't been there, I just have never spotted her out.

    As I said before service was well worth the damage and I will be seeing her again.

  13. #4532

    Good idea

    Here is a good idea of thick pretty pussy lips.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    You should post an example. I can be pretty fetishisitc about these things as well. I might know someone; but it's not clear from your description.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails images.jpeg‎  

  14. #4531

    Sample

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    If money wasn't an issue. Looking for a girl that has a nice set of plump pussy lips. Not the small, beat down, chewed gum type.

    That's my fetish. I prefer small-medium sized chicks with nice asses and curves. And big pretty pussy lips. Anyone know a girl like this locally?

    I appreciate the help in finding her. Any UTRs can be sent via PM. I promise to treat them well and compensate them well for their time. -F904.
    You should post an example. I can be pretty fetishisitc about these things as well. I might know someone; but it's not clear from your description.

  15. #4530

    Looking for suggestions

    If money wasn't an issue. Looking for a girl that has a nice set of plump pussy lips. Not the small, beat down, chewed gum type.

    That's my fetish. I prefer small-medium sized chicks with nice asses and curves. And big pretty pussy lips. Anyone know a girl like this locally?

    I appreciate the help in finding her. Any UTRs can be sent via PM. I promise to treat them well and compensate them well for their time. -F904.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape