Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 36,781 to 36,795 of 41311
-
08-28-18 11:39 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 628Sample
You should post an example. I can be pretty fetishisitc about these things as well. I might know someone; but it's not clear from your description.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 11:34 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 324Looking for suggestions
If money wasn't an issue. Looking for a girl that has a nice set of plump pussy lips. Not the small, beat down, chewed gum type.
That's my fetish. I prefer small-medium sized chicks with nice asses and curves. And big pretty pussy lips. Anyone know a girl like this locally?
I appreciate the help in finding her. Any UTRs can be sent via PM. I promise to treat them well and compensate them well for their time. -F904.
-
08-28-18 11:13 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 324With an ass like that.
She can stay in K9!
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 09:21 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 30Rip off
Not to mention a total rip-off and well-documented on this.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
Site. Wish I had done my research and stumbled on this site before then.
-
08-28-18 09:13 #4527Senior Member

Posts: 30Eros
I've only had experience with one EROS Advertiser and that was well over a year ago. It was a pleasant experience that turned into a regular thing and like you. Said she also started around 500 and was settled on around 300 for subsequent visits. A nice upscale provider that provided a very nice Waterfront room. And total GFE experience. Not to mention the total pornstar experience if you so desired. Have not seen a recent advertisement in our area. But also calls Jax Home.
Originally Posted by NavGolf
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 08:10 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 1840Jessika aka Ms Ohio
So I finally went to see Jessika, very tall, thin blonde, she's looks like her pictures and has a sweet personality. We got comfortable and she started with a decent BBBJ, once junior was at attention I entered her on the side of the bed mish, I must say she's really tight for such a tall girl, proceeded to run the normal positions ending in, wait for it, doggie! Had a pleasant conversation while I was cleaning up and headed out. Not sure if I'll repeat, perhaps, but if you like them tall with a pleasant demeanor you'll be happy with Jessika. JD.
-
08-28-18 07:52 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 122Rachel
I actually dreamt I saw her the other day (was going to post but haven't gotten the chance) no issues at all. Thick, awesome bolt ons. Qv BBBJ. I dreamt of her once before, and she was pretty good last time. This recent dream I had she was even better. No gag reflex at all, nice and deep, good suction. She takes direction well. Flip flopped from DT to Russian a couple times then an excellent CIM. She kept going but not in a way that was overly sensitive if that makes sense. Then I woke up. Location was so-so, the incall is pretty run down, but as previously mentioned her room was very clean and well kept. Please treat her well.
Originally Posted by JaxTaco
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 07:46 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 118A picture is worth a thousand turds.
Threw the years I've collected pics of that resembled me, one of a famous country singer (now deceased) who resembled me alot. Had one gal on the westside say "oh good! You lost weight. " LOL.why would anyone send a pix to a prostitute?! It just baffles my mind. If it was a dating site, then yes, I get that, but to send it to someone wherein you're going to engage in some illegal transaction, really! But I digress! Judging by how her body looks (taking pix at forgiving angles), I might want to walk away once I see her in person and I can't do that if the witch has my pix can I?
-
08-28-18 03:53 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 1062Am I the only one that can see a manish face?
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-0189_i4918925
Body looks great, but the face seems a bit on the manish side.
-
08-28-18 00:33 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 433The first rule is that there are no rules.
And rules are made to be broken. All of which is to say that you got to make some calls on the fly. Assess your risk & go with your gut. I have had providers make that same request by text & it worked out just fine. If I had not known they were legit providers, yeah, that might well have spooked the hell out of me. But thanks to advance research & a little help from my friends, I felt okay making that call.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
For the record, Rachel is wonderful.
-
08-27-18 22:43 #4521

Posts: 1160The hooker who wants pictures from clients
I posted this message not long ago about the hooker who wants pix from her clients. She texted me earlier today out of the blue telling me how stupid (or similar word) I was because all her clients don't mind sending pix. I told her I really didn't care because I'm not sending one! Several messages were exchanged between us. I asked her if she requested pix from married clients too and she replied that that is who most of her clients were. I thought to myself she must like these pix so that she has some kind of leverage on her clients. Something she can hold over their heads to keep them under some kind of control. Sure enough, she came back and admitted to me this is the reason she request pix- leverage!
Originally Posted by WhiteNite2000
[View Original Post]
So for those of you who like to send actual pix, here you have it from the horses mouth. Don't be surprised if your pix doesn't end up on social media or some other platform. You already know some of these girls not only get us confused with other clients, but they can also be some vindictive little witches. Anyway, I just thought it was interesting; yet, not too surprising why she wants pix. I'll say again, as I said to her, why would anyone send a pix to a prostitute?! It just baffles my mind. If it was a dating site, then yes, I get that, but to send it to someone wherein you're going to engage in some illegal transaction, really! But I digress! Judging by how her body looks (taking pix at forgiving angles), I might want to walk away once I see her in person and I can't do that if the witch has my pix can I?
-
08-27-18 22:42 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 107Tell me more
She sounds awesome. Very interested so please tell me more. PM with your established moniker so I know it's legit. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JaxTaco
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 21:55 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 405Red Alert
Not at all, better to bail out of a potential risky situation and live to monger another day. For most of us, if we are even arrested, the damage is already done and if the prosecution fails to pursue prosecution or not, the world knows you have been arrested for soliciting. This is not something that I ever want to have to explain to my children.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 20:11 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 57Eros
Has anyone tried the ladies from Eros? I was talking to this one but she wanted 500/ hr takes down to 300 just not sure about her.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/8301775.htm
-
08-27-18 18:28 #4517Senior Member

Posts: 29Rachel. I think?
Due to some privacy concerns I had, I had to switch things up and change user names. This isn't my first post, but it IS my first post under a new handle.
I was looking for some company Friday evening and didn't set anything up prior to leaving the office and laptop. I discovered in short order that some of the newer sites hide a contact number and getting it from the site via a mobile phone is next to impossible. I had a couple of girls I had perused earlier in the day and I was hoping to land one, but they all fell into that no number category. I drove to all the normal locales on the Westside for fallen angels to work from hoping to catch one of my first choices with her door or open walking around. No such luck. I started searching the sites again and came across Rachel (Lots of tatts a little on the thick side but by no means a BBW. Met her at a no-tell off Ramona.
Amazing service. I only part took in BBBJ, but it was out of this world. She was clean, room was clean and neat, no sign of drug use or management, clear headed and pleasant. I will be seeing her again.
Standard rates.










Reply With Quote





