Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2675
-
08-30-18 09:27 #35Senior Member

Posts: 49Thats funny because I tried several times and she did the same each time.
Originally Posted by Mike9306
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 17:10 #34Senior Member

Posts: 205Lol
She did the same thing to me.
Originally Posted by BigThumper
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 09:29 #33Banned Member

Posts: 7Lona
Has anyone ever seen Lona?
https://lonamoonbeam.wixsite.com/lona
I tried to setup something with her and she would never tell me how to get screened. I ask how and she blocked my number.
Not sure why she advertises.
-
08-27-18 11:06 #32Senior Member

Posts: 719Nicole
Anyone seen her in a hickory / Morganton area? She comes into CLT on occasion and looking for feedback before setting something up.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/543698685129
-
08-23-18 04:55 #31Senior Member

Posts: 589Anyone seen Erika?
Curious if anyone has any intel on erika?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/009412570655
PK.
-
08-21-18 13:33 #30Senior Member

Posts: 102I love her build she looks fun.
Originally Posted by CamelJockey
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-18 23:32 #29Senior Member

Posts: 155Lexi pics
Here are a couple of Lexi.
-
08-19-18 22:05 #28Senior Member

Posts: 155Lexi
I TOFTT with Lexi tonight as I was passing through your fair city. Decent hotel location, rate was 150 for a hh. She was 10 min late for our appointment, which these days is pretty much on time. She is the girl in the pictures, and we talked for a bit before the session started. She does have some demon issues, so I can't say for cerain how long she will be around. The menu on STG is wrong as CIM and backdoor weren't available. She needed some guidance during the session, and her BBBJ skill is OK, but not DT curl your toes stuff. Mutual touch, FIV. Hit K9 and rode it out quite happily. I'll post some pics when I get them resized.
-
08-17-18 21:54 #27Senior Member

Posts: 139Thanks all on our friend in Vale
Yes I tried to get in touch and she was vague and then didn't answer. Her friend was the same it's disappointing looked like that would have been a fun date. Thanks daddyone and boobs.
-
08-17-18 21:44 #26Senior Member

Posts: 139Thanks all on our friend in Vale
Yes I tried to get in touch and she was vague and then didn't answer. Her friend was the same it's disappointing looked like that would have been a fun date. Thanks daddyone and boobs.
-
08-16-18 23:32 #25Senior Member

Posts: 107I've tried several times. She responds at first but when it comes to giving location to drive to, she has always gone silent on me. Last time I tried telling her I was driving to Vale and I'd text when I got to the Post Office. Texted when I got there, never heard back from her. I don't get it.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 08:12 #24Senior Member

Posts: 49I like her and I like big girls first time I saw her she was at a private home and she rocked my world. I mean probably the best all around and really into it. Since she has been at the low end motels it is had to be comfortable. I have told her she could be a regular if she got a better place. Those tits are amazing.
Originally Posted by BoobsBoobs
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 08:09 #23Senior Member

Posts: 49I didn't see her.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 20:12 #22Senior Member

Posts: 139Lexi.
Not worth the time she was really rushed and then asked for a ride and wanted me to wait an hour for next date to pick her up. Not worth the tome.
Originally Posted by MotownMichael
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 18:53 #21Senior Member

Posts: 99Rethinking ab
Rethinking my thoughts. I'm going to try her when I get a chance.
Originally Posted by MotownMichael
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





