Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,186 to 19,200 of 43500
-
08-29-18 00:29 #24315Asshole

Posts: 968Phew, that's a site of the spa that moved out and was replaced by Mila and friends. The previous business even had a Facebook account.
Originally Posted by FeelsSoNice
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-18 00:20 #24314Asshole

Posts: 968What the hell? Weiwei as not even mentioned on the site!
Originally Posted by FeelsSoNice
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 02:37 #24313Regular Member

Posts: 19What.
http://www.novusmedicalspa.com/
Appears to be same location, however new place now turned to dark side.
-
08-28-18 01:00 #24312Regular Member

Posts: 19One Main is really on Mt. Auburn St. , just to the right of tax prep. Upstairs. BBBJ should be 80. Start low. Met in middle at 80.
-
08-27-18 19:01 #24311Senior Member

Posts: 38Sangthip (Anna)
I second this review. She gives a phenomenal LMT level massage. Will provide ending once she feels comfortable with you. Very good looking girl. Late 30's and takes great care of herself. She is my go to in the area.
Originally Posted by Alexis11
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 18:54 #24310Senior Member

Posts: 212159 Coddington Lavender.
May be in Quincy, last two times at lavender the girl was hot but cloths stayed on. Was about a month ago, any new little spinners that get on the table with you. Any other locations?
-
08-27-18 14:11 #24309Senior Member

Posts: 152Two questions
1. How much should I expect to pay for a massage and BBBJ at 1 Main, Waverly, or 32 South? And who should I ask for?
2. Is Jenny still working at Crescent?
Thanks,
OM.
-
08-27-18 14:08 #24308Senior Member

Posts: 152Watertown
Right in Watertown Square.
Originally Posted by Kiles569
[View Original Post]
OM.
-
08-27-18 13:12 #24307Senior Member

Posts: 79Caroline
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
Jake.
-
08-27-18 09:08 #24306Regular Member

Posts: 2Where
One Main ismentioned numerous times but there is no indication as to where it is located.
-
08-27-18 06:57 #24305Senior Member

Posts: 384Tipping
Tipping isn't a set fee. I always give the norm based on service, sometimes more sometimes less. If the girl starts trying to shake me down after, I usually apologize and ask for tip back. Then instead of $60 tip, I hand her back $40. Amazingly the bs from her usually stops.
Originally Posted by SixPacking
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 02:10 #24304Senior Member

Posts: 407Down in Weymouth.
Originally Posted by Jpfaub
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 15:11 #24303Banned Member

Posts: 11632 South
Angela is a bit of a legend sex wise, however I don't know a single guy who has raw dogged her in the last 3+ months. The squating after to expel the demon seed was also amusing to me LOL.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 11:58 #24302Senior Member

Posts: 2121WiWi did the same. . 4 Tip for hh HJ and no roaming except her butt. She insisted on. 6. My second and last visit the chick with no name did take. 4. I hope those that run this place read the forum. Parking is great and the place itself is very nice (though a short perp walk). It's almost to convenient for me. But until the talent gets better I will drive further to Quincy and RI might even hit south st in waltham before this place again.
Originally Posted by SixPacking
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 11:14 #24301Senior Member

Posts: 41Weiwei at 1 Main blocked the door on me once after a standard with some UTC that I had tipped at. 4. Just saying "that's all I have" did the trick. I've always followed the rule that you go in carrying no more than what you're willing to part with for what you expect to happen inside. It's not only a good way to prevent junior from doing more thinking than he should in the heat of the moment, and there's just no way to get blood from a stone.
Originally Posted by Vintage68
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



