Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,276 to 19,290 of 43526
-
08-17-18 16:11 #24251Senior Member

Posts: 29Nice lady
Checked this place out recently, nice lady, not bad looking, standard session. Keeping it brief given the location.
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 14:12 #24250Senior Member

Posts: 1417Anna
She has been around for long time. She doesn't like doibg the HE but will bc its biz. Found her to be mechanical w it massage is above avg.
Originally Posted by Alexis11
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 13:52 #24249Senior Member

Posts: 70Quincy AMP Question
Saw a posting for asian massage number began 562-374-xxxx. Posting said cost was $160 an hour, seems it is an apt building. I usually have done the store fronts, $60 an hour plus tip. How do these places work? Posting mentioned GFE, and other offerings. Just like to get the info on the asian places that charge more and what to expect and how to tip.
Thansk.
-
08-17-18 10:44 #24248Senior Member

Posts: 35Visited Thai Massage in Cambridge
I've visited Sangthip Therapeutic Thai massage in Cambridge yesterday. She is really pretty, (one of the prettiest Asian Masseuse I've met). I was little skeptical about getting any extras from this place after seeing all yelp and google reviews. But though of giving it a try.
The massage was okay, after the flip, she did some Thai stretches that helped me to remove knots (which felt good actually). I didn't hesitate to ask for HE, and she said its $100 for HE. I told her I'd like to pay 50 for HE as massage itself it $100. For whatever it's worth, it went well altogether with HE, and some sensuality in between.
Happy Hunting.
-
08-17-18 10:39 #24247Senior Member

Posts: 35Can you PM me the details of Coco of Marrett st? Is it 430?
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 10:22 #24246Senior Member

Posts: 35Coco Details PM
Hi, can you PM me the Details of Coco in Lexington.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
08-17-18 06:30 #24245Senior Member

Posts: 384Judy
Judy was owner of silver spa in Milton and before that worked at several different places. She's 45 been around the game for awhile. I saw her a few times as she was conveniently located near me. She was a last resort option. I know some mongers love her but to me she is only meh. Once you get to know her you realize how much she truly hates what she does.
Originally Posted by CyJim666
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 05:30 #24244Regular Member

Posts: 1Main st. Weymouth.
Tried new AMP in weymouth. I think it is 1025 Main not sure. Place was super clean and orderly. Drew Angela for a great massage. She has professional skills. Standard finish but very sensual. 60/60.
-
08-17-18 00:22 #24243Senior Member

Posts: 257Aaa
The new MMS / Owner is Judy, I think she might have someone that works when she is off. Judy has decent English, probably upper 30's-early 40's, average build.
Originally Posted by Dgraves
[View Original Post]
Anyone else been with her help?
-
08-16-18 23:50 #24242Senior Member

Posts: 519Wayland
There is, indeed a new place called Summer Day Spa on Rte 20 in Wayland. I've driven past, but figured it's got to be legit since nothing in this town ever lasts. However, they now have another ad on a 'rating' site, that shows bunches of stock asian cuties' photos. I think I'll TOFTT and stop in there in the next day or two.
And, yes, they have different prices for "wank back" (walk on back), foot massage, or deep tissue.
JP.
-
08-16-18 17:45 #24241Senior Member

Posts: 175Blossom Wey
Place has been a spa for some time. There use to be 2 spas side by side.
Originally Posted by HowardSprague
[View Original Post]
New name and not sure if same providers.
-
08-16-18 17:27 #24240Senior Member

Posts: 182One Mountain. Burlington
I have been there a half dozen times randomly over the past 2-3 years and each time got a really good TS and left happy without fail. No problems.
Originally Posted by VilunyaChert
[View Original Post]
DP.
-
08-16-18 16:16 #24239Senior Member

Posts: 229Blossom in Weymouth
Found myself outside my usual territory and looking for relief. Ran across a new AMP called Blossom on Main in Weymouth. I'd never heard of it, but sometimes the unknown is part of the fun. Turns out they've only been open a month or so. The place is in a strip mall with a restaurant and some other stores. That may bother some, but not me. Lots of parking. The place was clean and they didn't mind my walk in. I drew Jenny who was young and pretty. Great massage. Enthusiastic ending. No advanced menu, but I wasn't looking for more than the standard fare. . 6/. 4 and no drama. Would repeat if in the area again.
-
08-16-18 13:07 #24238Senior Member

Posts: 531I doubt he even saw her, I think this is a phony review. Dboy is a major troll.
Originally Posted by MScoresEasy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 11:44 #24237Senior Member

Posts: 84The "D" in Dboy obviously stands for "Douche bag". Just saying.
Originally Posted by MScoresEasy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





