Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 666 of 686 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 10288
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #313

    Chloe

    I hit her up Friday night and she said she would be available in an hour or so. She texted me back later and then went comms dark. This morning she apologized about last night and I asked if she was going to make it up to me tonight. We kept in contact most of the day. She asked me what would be fair and I threw my offer out there and was quickly shot down and countered. I hit her back up later and she said she would be available after a certain time. I then threw another shot in the dark offer out there just for the fuck of it and the comms went dark again. I heard good things about her but after the past couple days, I won't be seeing her. I'm looking for reliable. I don't have a link but her number starts with 419. Papa Be.

  2. #312

    Lexxi

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/thick...09679-12549572

    Saw Lexxi yesterday. Sweetheart girl. Pro; safe area, not a clock watcher, BBBJ, clean, looks just like pics. Con; no cim, no greek.

  3. #311

    Down the Road Trip

    So I went for a road trip today. Some broad with 5 different FB pgs is not going to hear back from me today-maybe should of called her back. See last post.

    Should of stopped right there. Decided to call Josie LIG's pal. Stay away. Don't go to her street. Period.

    I've never been intruded on before in my life. Leave it at that. You guys two years ago use to call this PH (pussy heaven), remember?

    That's the whole truth. Ain't saying a nutter wrd.

  4. #310

    Yes. More than once.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    Looks like same chick in a couple of ads on STG.

    Anyone partake? http://archive.is/az2RZ.
    Nice clean place. Pm for more. Burton. Two girls one house.

  5. #309

    Sassy, classy

    Looks like same chick in a couple of ads on STG.

    Anyone partake? http://archive.is/az2RZ.

  6. #308

    Hornby girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AnyJoe  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this girl? Her prices seem low and I want to make sure it's not a scam.

    http://saginaw.skipthegames.com/fema...k/283379488134
    I set something up with her but when I got to her location, on Dort Hwy, there were so many people hanging around her room that I didn't stop. Just didn't feel right to me.

  7. #307

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitico7327  [View Original Post]
    Yum let me know what you find out, love girls with curves.
    She was just ok.

  8. #306
    Yum let me know what you find out, love girls with curves.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPhi  [View Original Post]

  9. #305

    Horny Girl

    Has anyone had any experience with this girl? Her prices seem low and I want to make sure it's not a scam.

    http://saginaw.skipthegames.com/fema...k/283379488134

  10. #304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Amanda


  11. #303

    Abigail

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitico7327  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, have been doing this for at least a couple of years.
    Oh yea. That is Abigail. I just put 2 & 2 together.

    Thank you.

    Her posted pictures in the STG ad look pretty good.

  12. #302
    She is legit, have been doing this for at least a couple of years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hills123  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl on STG. Just wondering if anyone has seen her in the past.

    She looks good. Wanted to know if she is legit, or if it's fake ad.

    Thanks for the help.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/579825740686

  13. #301

    Bad & Boujee. Legit?

    Saw this girl on STG. Just wondering if anyone has seen her in the past.

    She looks good. Wanted to know if she is legit, or if it's fake ad.

    Thanks for the help.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/579825740686

  14. #300

    Sexy Dexi

    Skip the games, First one offered 120 for hour massage and full service this morning, will hookup with her in couple weeks.

  15. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInLifeAgai  [View Original Post]
    So did anyone else see that there was a huge bust and they arrested 35 people this week? Does anyone have any info on this?
    http://www.wnem.com/story/38948129/p...fficking-sting

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape