Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 10288
-
08-24-18 22:00 #298Senior Member

Posts: 640Arora
I was scrolling through and came across arora and decided to give her a try. After some conversation we decided to get together. Her personality is great and of course I like chicks with tattoos. She showed up on time and definately worth the price of admission. Will repeat as soon as I can. YMMV. Search STG for her info. The link isn't working. Papa Be
-
08-24-18 20:54 #297Senior Member

Posts: 53Hayden Foxx
She has several reviews and been around over 3 yrs or so. So just do a search. Will find info.
Originally Posted by EroticLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 17:23 #296Senior Member

Posts: 84Angel
The second link in Angel. Very short girl. Great DT with no gage. She pushes it down the pushes harder to get it around the bend. It can't go any farther. Angel was showers and very friendly. A pleaser. I did an 1. 5 hours with Angel and Stella. Stella also offer a nice BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by JbThor
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 15:16 #295Regular Member

Posts: 13Question on bust in Bay / Saginaw area
So did anyone else see that there was a huge bust and they arrested 35 people this week? Does anyone have any info on this?
-
08-24-18 08:54 #294Senior Member

Posts: 645Looking for any info on these two girls? Are they worth a visit? Thanks.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...g/705301497656
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/780185481147
-
08-23-18 21:22 #293Senior Member

Posts: 128Melanie
Old number, 810 XXX 4917. You can find pictures in Erotic Monkey, which now sucks because it is a pay site. New number, 810 XXX 2902. I am doing this because private messaging so many people would take too long. Again, she kind of disappears and reappears, so she may not respond for days or weeks.
Originally Posted by SpitzerWeiner2
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 08:33 #292Senior Member

Posts: 44Hayden Foxx
Hello mongers,
New to this area and a beginner in the hobby. I am usually in the Detroit area. I'm passing by flint tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone has recently seen Hayden Foxx. What's her session like and what to expect? Idid not see recent reviews of her over here.
Thanks for your time.
EL.
-
08-22-18 02:54 #291Senior Member

Posts: 86Mya
Been wondering about Mya as well. She looks good!
She seems to advertise in Flint & Saginaw. Wonder where her in call location is at.
-
08-21-18 22:32 #290Senior Member

Posts: 275Mya
[UR9 L]https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/pr...5606-11886904/[/URL].
Ok think I figured it out. This Mya. Anybody? Thanks.
-
08-21-18 22:16 #289Senior Member

Posts: 275Mya
This is the Mya I'm looking for info on. Can't figure out a link.
-
08-21-18 21:57 #288Senior Member

Posts: 275Mya
Thanks for the reply but already have seen Alyssa and LIG. Was looking for the Mya of color. I'll try to figure out a link or pic.
Originally Posted by Blue12
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 21:33 #287Senior Member

Posts: 175Pretty Kitty and LIG
PK and LIG are together on STG http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...744&cityid=-22.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800
[View Original Post]
Favorable reports recently. Haven't been able to make the trip but it is high on my list, hopefully very soon. Please report back if you visit. B12.
-
08-21-18 17:03 #286Senior Member

Posts: 275Mya
Long time member. First ever question. Has anyone seen mya? Also goes by pretty kitty. Thanks.
-
08-21-18 07:12 #285Senior Member

Posts: 128Melanie
There is a girl who goes by Melanie who posts rarely but lives in Flint. I initially saw her last year when she was in Madison Heights. She is pretty quiet, but a delight to be with if you get the chance. She is a bit difficult to get a hold of, and often times you'll write to her and have to wait several times for her to respond, but she is definitely worth the wait and is reasonable, along with being very good looking and having a body better than 99 percent of girls on stg. PM me for her number, if any of you don't already know. She is a bit cautious, but is worth seeing.
-
08-20-18 12:52 #284Senior Member

Posts: 135Sara
Anyone see this one latley? She's on cityx?











Reply With Quote




