High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217

    I see what you're saying

    Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    Miley is mediocre to me, I'll send you the digits. And she always hits me up on my dummy number speaker. That's annoying.
    She's been my favorite for past 6 months, but I honestly will admit, she's been acting a tad different. Her donations have gone up, and during texts I'm starting to sense some attitude from her too. Although her service has always been good, I'm just hoping she doesn't fall off. I'm still going to see her, but long as she doesn't do me wrong.

  2. #6449
    Nice find Firedup10. Saw winter, she is a MILF in mid 30's and didn't disappoint.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Guys I have found a dark haired gem!! She has a body to die for and knows how to use it behind closed doors. She is in the Gainesville Ga area for a few days but can travel if you help with travel expenses. Guys she is a current club dancer in Florida and is amazing with her dances. Trusted friends can PM for digits.

  3. #6448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferDude7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one?

    Aliana.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2946499
    Number relates to several ads for different girls it looks like.

    TGTBT I think, if you TOFTT let us know because I'd be into that, rates seem low.

  4. #6447

    Aliana

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    Aliana.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2946499

  5. #6446
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    Link or can you pm me the digits please?
    Miley is mediocre to me, I'll send you the digits. And she always hits me up on my dummy number speaker. That's annoying.

  6. #6445

    Miley

    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    Link or can you pm me the digits please?
    Link below.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2824831

  7. #6444

    Please correct me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    She is a great provider. Actually my favorite. She's never done me wrong and has reasonable donations. I'll get the link so everyone can see it.
    Dear friends.

    I FOUND MILEY'S number: -2443 ? Please correct me om my pm.

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #6443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217

    Miley fox

    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    Link or can you pm me the digits please?
    She is a great provider. Actually my favorite. She's never done me wrong and has reasonable donations. I'll get the link so everyone can see it.

  9. #6442
    Quote Originally Posted by Teflondon  [View Original Post]
    I've had a couple of dreams of Miley in the past few weeks. Both times she was amazing, in my dream I enjoyed BBBJ and covered full service. After BBBJ we moved on to reverse cowgirl which had me about to explode until we switched to doggy and blew my load in the slab. Very sweet girl, will repeat in the future.
    Link or can you pm me the digits please?

  10. #6441

    Anyone seen her?

    HALIEE, YA NEW FANT.

    Anyone seen her?

    I have seen this ad on couple of places and wondering if anyone seen her, I can't find any report on her.

  11. #6440
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit EAA ladies on my visits to the area. I'll be in town with some friends for Braves baseball in a few weeks and I see they no longer appear to be around. What happened there and where is the website for this LKATL agency I'm seeing some of you mention?
    Google "exoticasianatlanta news". And www.lkatl.net but good luck trying to get past their non responsive screening.

  12. #6439

    Rundown on the Asian Scene

    Used to visit EAA ladies on my visits to the area. I'll be in town with some friends for Braves baseball in a few weeks and I see they no longer appear to be around. What happened there and where is the website for this LKATL agency I'm seeing some of you mention?

  13. #6438
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    No idea but did you notice she's located in Albany?
    I had been looking at her ads for about a week now in anticipation and saw that she was listed in both Albany and Atlanta.

  14. #6437

    Worthwhile

    Quote Originally Posted by ST0808  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this ad on couple of places and wondering if anyone seen her, I can't find any report on her.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...e/143060114275
    I've seen her several times, but just for the half hour. BBj, covered full service. Always starts high and negotiates down. Nice size lady, some baby fat, breast are firm but droop some as they are kinda big. Slight stomach and a few stretch marks from kids. She kisses and really likes her breast sucked and going down on her she can't take much as she starts begging for insertion and pulls me up and after a few minutes of this she starts having some really nice contractions and the moans and squirms start and I am off to a nice finish. Then afterwards she generally is pushing me out the door, but I am happy.

  15. #6436

    Anyone seen her?

    I have seen this ad on couple of places and wondering if anyone seen her, I can't find any report on her.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...e/143060114275

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape