Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6390

    Eaa?

    Anyone know if Exotic Asian Atlanta is still operating? I see their website is down.

    Reading down a few posts, looks like their gone. Now WTF am I supposed to do when I'm in ATL

  2. #6389

    Winter

    Do you have pics or link? What's her rate?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Guys Winter has shared with me that some of the guys have called her looking for 80.00 for the hour. Come on guys, that is a insult to her. This girl is a premium dancer in a club in Florida and worth alot more than 80.00. PLEASE b nice to this gem so she will come back to GA. This lady is very hot and lots of fun, she is not a street walker so please treat her good.

  3. #6388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Diznatz  [View Original Post]
    I must have been lucky to catch her when she had just showered? I didn't notice a smell when I saw her.
    You must have. She wasnt that pretty when I saw her. All that fat rolls on her and saggy deflated waterbed tits made it even worse. I just don't like nasty women LOL.

  4. #6387
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlEyez  [View Original Post]
    I'm very interested does anybody have any intel to share?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hayden-s...atlanta-221399#erotic.
    No personal experience but she has been reviewed here: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=358512.

  5. #6386

    Anyone know this one?

    I'm very interested does anybody have any intel to share?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hayden-s...atlanta-221399#erotic.

  6. #6385

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    What area of town is Lori located?
    She had a room in Norcross.

  7. #6384

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by ElGuapo82  [View Original Post]
    Great experience with Lori while visiting Atlanta. Thanks to HighFlyer for the tip.

    Question; is she a SA chick? Is this the level of service and quality you can expect from SA?
    What area of town is Lori located?

  8. #6383
    Great experience with Lori while visiting Atlanta. Thanks to HighFlyer for the tip.

    Question; is she a SA chick? Is this the level of service and quality you can expect from SA?

  9. #6382
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 15

    Kash A1 Pussh.

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / post /4703155035/26588163/26777579.

    That pusssy is FAT with long lips. How is the pussy? A1?
    Definitely A1 pussy. Super tight. She feels better in mish for some reason.

  10. #6381

    Winter

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #6380
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Glad you guys are enjoying Lori, she is very cool and lots of fun. I am no kingslayer, BUT I did find a gem in this young lady.
    You did indeed find a good one!

  12. #6379

    Mornings work best.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViseMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Same here.

    Girlfriendboston came back after bostanasiandolls went down.

    LKATL seems to be very hard to work with. Miss EAA.
    Usually in the mornings when they open the agency texts me back quickly. The girls seemed to get booked fast so later in the day he pretty much turns off his phone it seems. Anyway good luck in trying to get in. Unless I say like I have a friend I know, here's his number etc. Could let you in.

  13. #6378
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    No idea how 2 guys can have completely different experiences with the aame chick. LOL.
    I must have been lucky to catch her when she had just showered? I didn't notice a smell when I saw her.

  14. #6377

    Winter

    Guys I have found a dark haired gem!! She has a body to die for and knows how to use it behind closed doors. She is in the Gainesville Ga area for a few days but can travel if you help with travel expenses. Guys she is a current club dancer in Florida and is amazing with her dances. Trusted friends can PM for digits.

  15. #6376

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by MickyRocky  [View Original Post]
    Whats the donation and share her number please.
    Yes, please share this info. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape