Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Biggest Boobs (Natural vs Man made)

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 180
This blog is moderated by Flyforfun
  1. #45

    Ruby Spa

    Had a great time today with ruby all reports on point. Went inside one the best BBBJ ever nice and slow. She's one of those girls who really enjoys her job! Didn't ask for money upfront and even gave a discount definitely will repeat I even got to finish with cim. She won't disappoint! Treat her right guys she's defenitly a gem! Def repeat!

  2. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumuman  [View Original Post]
    Where is ruby spa, do they have an ad? Mind describing body type, ht weight slim?
    She was about 5'0" small slim body type. Maybe 100 lb.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-...-1128-11654432

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by TWalker  [View Original Post]
    Recently had the chance to visit Tina from Ruby spa for the first time. She had Big DD perfect natural breast. Young 20's 100 lb. Will diffenlty visit again gorgeous Thai. She took her time BBBJ and rode on top super wet.
    Where is ruby spa, do they have an ad? Mind describing body type, ht weight slim?

  4. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by TWalker  [View Original Post]
    Recently had the chance to visit Tina from Ruby spa for the first time. She had Big DD perfect natural breast. Young 20's 100 lb. Will diffenlty visit again gorgeous Thai. She took her time BBBJ and rode on top super wet.
    Where is ruby spa, do they have an ad? Mind describing body type, ht weight slim?

  5. #41

    Tina

    Recently had the chance to visit Tina from Ruby spa for the first time. She had Big DD perfect natural breast. Young 20's 100 lb. Will diffenlty visit again gorgeous Thai. She took her time BBBJ and rode on top super wet.

  6. #40

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumuman  [View Original Post]
    Candy, the Thai MT working out of cc has huge naturals, younger too, looks mid twenties. She gets naked but YMMV.
    Candy the one visiting from Cali? I would bet hers is MM and not natural, definitely big though. And no ways she in her 20's. She cute and playful so maybe that's why you would think that. I'd say she's mid 30's at least.

  7. #39

    Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    I saw Donna a year ago and she was a sweetheart. I really enjoyed her. I saw her two days in a row.
    Donna from Tokyo Spa? She's still there under a different name I believe. Try asking for "Hana". The ad uses Donna pics and has them labeled as "Hana". GL!

  8. #38

    Does anyone know where Donna landed?

    I saw Donna a year ago and she was a sweetheart. I really enjoyed her. I saw her two days in a row.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigRax  [View Original Post]
    I know Jayy is quite popular and she does have a nice natural rack. Large to be sure but not HUGE in my opinion. Maybe because she is relatively thin and still has large naturals. I agree with Mondo. Yoko at Blue Star has the hugest naturals I've ever seen but unlike Jayy she is not thin.
    Candy, the Thai MT working out of cc has huge naturals, younger too, looks mid twenties. She gets naked but YMMV.

  10. #36
    I know Jayy is quite popular and she does have a nice natural rack. Large to be sure but not HUGE in my opinion. Maybe because she is relatively thin and still has large naturals. I agree with Mondo. Yoko at Blue Star has the hugest naturals I've ever seen but unlike Jayy she is not thin.

    Quote Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot  [View Original Post]
    I have been with Jay several times. Her boobs are great, but Yoko has her beat by a mile- or should I say- "several pounds"! Biggest I have ever seen on an AMP girl, except maybe Hanabi! Service was good too!

  11. #35

    Arcadia

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Does Jayy still work at Nirvana?
    Latest info at Arcadia. This post dated Aug 07 2018.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/play-...-7277-12319178

  12. #34

    Jayy

    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a session with Jayy and I recommend her. However, the description of her boobs below is an exaggeration in my opinion. I do not think she can not put them over her shoulder. Also, depending on how flexible her neck is I don't know that she can suck on her own nipples. However, they do have a nice hang and I was able to get both nipples in my mouth at the same time with is a big plus in my book.
    Does Jayy still work at Nirvana?

  13. #33
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    JPF: Don't take everything you read literally.
    Pretty sure Eric Shin was just figuratively speaking.
    I have been with women whose breasts would go to if not over their shoulder. And I like that. So accuracy is appreciated.

    Next you're going to tell me that some of the field reports of super PSE, MSOG, and requests to date outside the parlor are not true. grin.

  14. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Shin  [View Original Post]
    The provider with biggest natural boobs has to be Jayy at Nirvana. She basically can throw them over her shoulder or easily suck her own nipple.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a session with Jayy and I recommend her. However, the description of her boobs below is an exaggeration in my opinion. I do not think she can not put them over her shoulder. Also, depending on how flexible her neck is I don't know that she can suck on her own nipples. However, they do have a nice hang and I was able to get both nipples in my mouth at the same time with is a big plus in my book.
    JPF: Don't take everything you read literally.
    Pretty sure Eric Shin was just figuratively speaking.

  15. #31

    Yoko at Blue Star.

    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    The provider with biggest natural boobs has to be Jayy at Nirvana. She basically can throw them over her shoulder or easily suck her own nipple.
    I have been with Jay several times. Her boobs are great, but Yoko has her beat by a mile- or should I say- "several pounds"! Biggest I have ever seen on an AMP girl, except maybe Hanabi! Service was good too!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape