Thread: Biggest Boobs (Natural vs Man made)
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 180
-
08-30-18 00:48 #45Regular Member

Posts: 8Ruby Spa
Had a great time today with ruby all reports on point. Went inside one the best BBBJ ever nice and slow. She's one of those girls who really enjoys her job! Didn't ask for money upfront and even gave a discount definitely will repeat I even got to finish with cim. She won't disappoint! Treat her right guys she's defenitly a gem! Def repeat!
-
08-28-18 10:58 #44Regular Member

Posts: 2She was about 5'0" small slim body type. Maybe 100 lb.
Originally Posted by Kumuman
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-...-1128-11654432
-
08-25-18 21:42 #43Senior Member

Posts: 286Where is ruby spa, do they have an ad? Mind describing body type, ht weight slim?
Originally Posted by TWalker
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 21:16 #42Senior Member

Posts: 286Where is ruby spa, do they have an ad? Mind describing body type, ht weight slim?
Originally Posted by TWalker
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 06:54 #41Regular Member

Posts: 2Tina
Recently had the chance to visit Tina from Ruby spa for the first time. She had Big DD perfect natural breast. Young 20's 100 lb. Will diffenlty visit again gorgeous Thai. She took her time BBBJ and rode on top super wet.
-
08-11-18 19:27 #40Banned Member

Posts: 435Candy
Candy the one visiting from Cali? I would bet hers is MM and not natural, definitely big though. And no ways she in her 20's. She cute and playful so maybe that's why you would think that. I'd say she's mid 30's at least.
Originally Posted by Kumuman
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 08:50 #39Senior Member

Posts: 1300Donna
Donna from Tokyo Spa? She's still there under a different name I believe. Try asking for "Hana". The ad uses Donna pics and has them labeled as "Hana". GL!
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 01:26 #38Senior Member

Posts: 243Does anyone know where Donna landed?
I saw Donna a year ago and she was a sweetheart. I really enjoyed her. I saw her two days in a row.
-
08-08-18 00:12 #37Senior Member

Posts: 286Candy, the Thai MT working out of cc has huge naturals, younger too, looks mid twenties. She gets naked but YMMV.
Originally Posted by LuvBigRax
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 22:14 #36Senior Member

Posts: 297I know Jayy is quite popular and she does have a nice natural rack. Large to be sure but not HUGE in my opinion. Maybe because she is relatively thin and still has large naturals. I agree with Mondo. Yoko at Blue Star has the hugest naturals I've ever seen but unlike Jayy she is not thin.
Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 14:55 #35Senior Member

Posts: 81Arcadia
Latest info at Arcadia. This post dated Aug 07 2018.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/play-...-7277-12319178
-
08-07-18 02:14 #34Senior Member

Posts: 2364Jayy
Does Jayy still work at Nirvana?
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-18 16:09 #33Senior Member

Posts: 194I have been with women whose breasts would go to if not over their shoulder. And I like that. So accuracy is appreciated.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
Next you're going to tell me that some of the field reports of super PSE, MSOG, and requests to date outside the parlor are not true. grin.
-
02-09-18 03:56 #32Senior Member

Posts: 4780
Originally Posted by Eric Shin
[View Original Post]
JPF: Don't take everything you read literally.
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure Eric Shin was just figuratively speaking.
-
02-09-18 00:41 #31Banned Member

Posts: 1022Yoko at Blue Star.
I have been with Jay several times. Her boobs are great, but Yoko has her beat by a mile- or should I say- "several pounds"! Biggest I have ever seen on an AMP girl, except maybe Hanabi! Service was good too!
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





