Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 805 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 12068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5903

    Thats a dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    I met up with a young BSW near 25th and kilbourne last night. 25, cute nice body, soft and shapely not tight and hard. No phone. Kinda cool frizzy hair. Dyed a sort of coppery brown. Wallet friendly. Everything covered. Which is ok. Ill not argue with a girl trying to play it safe. Excellent CBJ. She has a problem sitting still. Restless leg syndrome maybe? So if you're cruising 27th north keep your eyes out. She's worth the donation.
    Did you do a dick check?

  2. #5902

    Shay? Sky?

    I met up with a young BSW near 25th and kilbourne last night. 25, cute nice body, soft and shapely not tight and hard. No phone. Kinda cool frizzy hair. Dyed a sort of coppery brown. Wallet friendly. Everything covered. Which is ok. Ill not argue with a girl trying to play it safe. Excellent CBJ. She has a problem sitting still. Restless leg syndrome maybe? So if you're cruising 27th north keep your eyes out. She's worth the donation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shay2.jpg‎  

  3. #5901

    Re

    I am going to try and meet up with Amanda tonight. Does anyone have any pics of her?

  4. #5900

    Bianca

    Light skinned dark hair Latina strolls near 25th and National used to be my ATF. Any info appreciated, PM ok. Made so many trips down National it's not funny.

  5. #5899

    Thursday early AM.

    Cruised around Thursday starting about 3 am to maybe 4, nothing much on National, didn't make it to Lincoln but Green had some activity, picked up this one who posed for a photo, met her around 14 on Green, had some issues as well as mileage but a decent body with a nice rack. As I made the scoop I noticed another one standing near the corner, couldn't see the face but had a knock out type of body, should have got her instead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lanmil1.jpg‎  

  6. #5898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 240

    Triple header

    Got into town around 10 stopped at Mcdonalds on National where I met Abby a cute blond she was in a dress and I didn't think she was a working girl because of the dress but things trured out well we settled on 25 for a BBBJ in the car had a little fiv action going at the same time she was not as fres as shecould be but still got the job done got her digits for a morning BJ before I go. Next I met Amber down by 18th street and national another cute blond maybe on the heaver side but cute. She asked for 50 for a covered BJ and I was going to toss her out but she settled on. 3 so we got down to busniess. BJ was good she mixed it up will ball play and finished in the cover dropped her back off around 15th. She says her phone got stolen and does not have digits but gave me a number to text where she might get a message. I gave her my number and told her to call me on the day I am coming back through. Then I strolled over to Lincoln and bet Tiffany skinny Blond found a spot for probably the best of all bjs of the night and she swallows. The damage was. 25 another one without a phone but says she hangs out Lincoln just east of 18th. Thats my night out in Milwaukee its been fun and apreciate the members that PM'D a few numbers I may not have got to use them tonight but will be back soon and use them.

    FLSTC.

  7. #5897

    Just my luck

    I got into town later than I wanted to. I had something set up with a friend of mine and I was to late to get a room and get back. So I texted her and nothing came back. So I change my route a little bit and make a side trip down Greenfield. Now I have no room, wallet is full and up front, lots of stuff to steal all over the front seat and what do I see but 2 of the nicest looking SW I might have ever seen. In dresses, looked clean, nice smiles about one block apart so as not to compete directly. I made a once around to check for LEO and didn't see any. So I just gave up and went to get a room.

    Anyway low to mid teens on Greenfield there is some really good looking women. I made several passes later in the day and there were definitely walkers out but just not the same.

  8. #5896

    TofTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Atkinson0705  [View Original Post]
    I would also like Morgan's digits if anyone would be so kind.
    Typically info is much more forthcoming after you've taken a few for the team and reported back on them.

    HS.

  9. #5895

    The 3 big titties

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    So was with early client this morning so I take the early sweep 5:30 am the sweep thru the loop including northside L absolutely empty WTF, usymyally good for a gorgeous WSW I've seen a dozen times blonde maria great skills & once a month ago petite irish spinner named autumn. So I say f'it, head to the south side loop east on and west on G east on M & west on L,a total ghost town, saw obe potential a beer bellied hispanicmid 30's wasnt sure tho & not my type anyways, looked built like an anchor instead of a SW & the stocky redhead that's been on L lately between 10th-12th usually has shorts on gym like, chunky, bigger ta tas, used stand around 10th & G,eventually the uncles were making their way out so said time to leave the loop, must of had a big sweep of SW's,weather was perfect for high volume activity but basically zero. Anyone kno any intel they all didn't sleep in I hope.

    EAGLE 19.
    Last night I went around looking for a spot to meet my fav SW and drove by the 3 big titties and LEO and his friend's were there in bikes and all over the place, it completely discourage me to do the meet up specially since I dint had that much time available for a motel only for a car date, maybe something happen in the area or maybe its them trying to lower the activity due to the Harley anniversary witch there will be people coming in from every were, not sure but with that said the girls will be super busy during does days and rooms will be impossible to get, so guys do some planing ahead.

  10. #5894

    Be a safe monger

    Well last Saturday morning like around 4 am to 5 am I was heading to work and decided to go threw by the and and get mickey d's and as soon as I turn south on 16th traffic was stop by a SW running across the street been chase by a guy witch I seen in the area a few times walking with girls so I guess his a manager or a monger want to be, not sure but I stop at mickey d's and got my stuff as I head back the same way I came in, the same thing again but now it was a different guy chasing the girl holding his pants and asking her to wait LOL, I am not sure what happen there but it makes me think she is doing some scam, she look super skinny, tanned skin, Latina, had a short pony tail and tattoos on both shoulders, mongers be super careful out there.

  11. #5893

    Ghost town

    So was with early client this morning so I take the early sweep 5:30 am the sweep thru the loop including northside L absolutely empty WTF, usymyally good for a gorgeous WSW I've seen a dozen times blonde maria great skills & once a month ago petite irish spinner named autumn. So I say f'it, head to the south side loop east on and west on G east on M & west on L,a total ghost town, saw obe potential a beer bellied hispanicmid 30's wasnt sure tho & not my type anyways, looked built like an anchor instead of a SW & the stocky redhead that's been on L lately between 10th-12th usually has shorts on gym like, chunky, bigger ta tas, used stand around 10th & G,eventually the uncles were making their way out so said time to leave the loop, must of had a big sweep of SW's,weather was perfect for high volume activity but basically zero. Anyone kno any intel they all didn't sleep in I hope.

    EAGLE 19.

  12. #5892

    Jessie

    Seen her today around 15th and g. Decided why not. Nice bbbjcimws. Damage 20. See said that uncle is cracking down. Said the gave her a warning today and next it won't be just a warning. Also said alot of girls are missing she thinks they are getting picked up by and visiting there favorite uncle. Be careful out there men, could be a war zone you don't want to be caught in.

  13. #5891

    Morgan Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Dropped you a PM.
    I would also like Morgan's digits if anyone would be so kind.

  14. #5890

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    I've been following up with Kayla. Actually, she's been more the agresser than me. Services have opened up and meets are very easy and reasonable. Unfortunitely her needs are more than I alone can fulfill or have time to support. She's easy on the eyes, clean and willing, affordable rates, and open to expanding her friends.
    Anyone have a number for Kayla?

  15. #5889

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    Most people have 32 teeth. Some have 10.

    It's simple meth.
    Common core.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape