rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 472 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 7074
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    Reagan, the woman from chula vista, and this girl bliss who works out of Sorrento valley all send the exact same reply.
    Oh my bad you meant 3 dif people maybe? I'd like to see the links for the other chick and the sorrento valley one.

  2. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    Reagan, the woman from chula vista, and this girl bliss who works out of Sorrento valley all send the exact same reply.
    Reagan is at El Cajon blvd and fairmount, not Chula Vista.

  3. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Awesome man. Exactly same reply from another provider, word for word. Lmao. I believe ya. Thanks man!
    Reagan, the woman from chula vista, and this girl bliss who works out of Sorrento valley all send the exact same reply.

  4. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Which is why I had no interest in seeing her. She used to do doubles with an attractive gal, name might have been Lauren, who stopped advertising two or so years ago.
    Lauren renamed herself Ava Grant. Her website: http://theavagrant.com/.

  5. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Reagan is real, it's not an agency and it's her in the pic, clearly. I've seen her twice now. She's independent, working out of her apt. No idea why you would get same email from dif provider. Not sure about msog but she's extremely accomodating, I doubt she would say no.
    Awesome man. Exactly same reply from another provider, word for word. Lmao. I believe ya. Thanks man!

  6. #424
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    That gal is real? I sent her an email and another provider an email and they both responded in the exact same way which made me skeptical. Is MSOG included in that hour?
    Reagan is real, it's not an agency and it's her in the pic, clearly. I've seen her twice now. She's independent, working out of her apt. No idea why you would get same email from dif provider. Not sure about msog but she's extremely accomodating, I doubt she would say no.

  7. #423

    Kae Cee has implants

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Kae Cee out of north county? She a MILF in her 40's and usually works out of Carmel Valley / Del Mar area. Thank you in advance!!
    Which is why I had no interest in seeing her. She used to do doubles with an attractive gal, name might have been Lauren, who stopped advertising two or so years ago.

  8. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Kae Cee out of north county? She a MILF in her 40's and usually works out of Carmel Valley / Del Mar area. Thank you in advance!!
    She's real. And had tons of good reviews on TER.

  9. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if these are legit providers or scammers?

    Laila Lebanese Six one nine six zero seven zero two eight seven.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Lillyana $400/ hr.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Lily 76 o421173 o.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Redhead 619-315-8803.

    https://yolo.com.sandiego.listcrawle...post/26840981/
    The redhead went by Chloe for a long time on CL. I've never seen her. Maybe you can search that forum for any reports on her.

  10. #420

    Kae Cee

    Any info on Kae Cee out of north county? She a MILF in her 40's and usually works out of Carmel Valley / Del Mar area. Thank you in advance!!

  11. #419

    Lily

    I've been texting with Lily here and there but our schedules never meet. Seems legit. I read in a review her pics are fake but she's still a hot blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if these are legit providers or scammers?

    Laila Lebanese Six one nine six zero seven zero two eight seven.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Lillyana $400/ hr.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Lily 76 o421173 o.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Redhead 619-315-8803.

    https://yolo.com.sandiego.listcrawle...post/26840981/

  12. #418

    Any info?

    Can anyone confirm if these are legit providers or scammers?

    Laila Lebanese Six one nine six zero seven zero two eight seven.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Lillyana $400/ hr.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Lily 76 o421173 o.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34

    Redhead 619-315-8803.

    https://yolo.com.sandiego.listcrawle...post/26840981/

  13. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    That gal is real? I sent her an email and another provider an email and they both responded in the exact same way which made me skeptical. Is MSOG included in that hour?
    That ass is real. Real HUGE!

  14. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    This chick is just a flake. She also flaked on me Monday. Texted and arranged a time, and she texted the address with Apartment # which is strange. Most women will not send the Apartment # in the first text. I get 5 minutes away from her place and she says she needs an extra 30 minutes bcuz she as running late. Wth? I tell her that I'm almost there and that I was not sitting in the car in the hot sun for 30 minutes. She apologized and I left. Still have her address though. LOL.
    That is the girl I am talking about. The same girl who sends the same email as reagan! Lmao.

  15. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    I experienced the same email exchange with her and a lady who works out of Chula Vista.
    I think that was her lmao. Their response was exactly the same. I thought it was a scam! Did reagan allow MSOG?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape