Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 274 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1003

    Table Shower Review

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    Definitely have to try this new Concord Ave place soon, but I got to say, I love the table shower at Tao.

    Are there any other places local that have the table shower?
    Quote Originally Posted by MasajoViro  [View Original Post]
    One Mountain Rd in Burlington has a nice one. I've been there several times, just not recently, and I've been told on PM the service remains the same. YMMV, of course. I wrote a review of them a couple of years ago and was happy I went there.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlmanDriver  [View Original Post]
    Thai wellness.
    Thai Wellness is one I haven't tried, as there have been mixed reviews here. Almost took a chance when I was in the area for work, but elected to see Hong, instead.

    Some monger told me once that Jenna (awesome, of Zen and Oasis fame) once worked there many moons ago. It would have been fun to have her providing the table shower!

    Overall best, IMHO: Tao.

  2. #1002
    Quote Originally Posted by OlmanDriver  [View Original Post]
    Thai wellness.
    I'd check it out, but I stay the F out of Wilmington since I developed a major beef with a local LEO.

    Considering Thai wellness's proximity to Oinker Central, I guess I'll be sticking to Tao.

  3. #1001

    4 hand

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMick54  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had experience with 4 handed massage?? I think I might inquire at Spa Tao. Will report how I make out.
    I th8 nk it's dumb to ask for 4 at a storefront AMP. Esp3 cially during regular hours. Most places can't even rub you without interruptions from monger entry and phone calls. Tying up 2 girls just makes that worse for all. A wise monger told us once to remember with Asians to an extreme ITS ALWAYS ABOUT MAXIMUM $. ALWAYS. That's why so many behave the way they do.

  4. #1000

    Spa Tao in Chelmsford

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAsian2018  [View Original Post]
    Planning on going tomorrow to ask for a 4 hand as well.

    Will post how I make out.
    I did make it to Spa Tao, called half hour before I arrived and asked about 2 girl massage, she said no on phone but told her I was coming. Once I arrived Linda at front desk asked me if I wanted 2 girls and of course I said Yes. 140 for both for the hour. Took table shower with Cindy, an older but cute girl. Table shower is always good. Gina joined Cindy for the massage. 2 girl massage was good but a little over whelming at first. Both worked different parts but never in unison. The best was the tease before the flip. It was great having 4 hands lightly touching in the most sensitive of areas. Flipped and Cindy took control of the deed while Gina lightly touched my chest area paying attention to the nipples. Technique by Cindy was great, I exploded like an 18 year old and I am decades from that age.

    Tipped both girls 50 each, it was a good experience but may not repeat. I will return and would like to get Gina by herself. I have to say Gina is one of best looking AMP girls that I have seen, cute smile.

  5. #999

    Yellow Lily

    Visited yellow Lily for the first time. Zero effort at a massage. Painful HJ with her jerking it like she was taking revenge against all men followed by a terrible, saran wrapped BJ. I bailed before I got anywhere near finishing. A huge thumbs down to everything except her tits, which I will say were pretty nice.

  6. #998
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMick54  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had experience with 4 handed massage?? I think I might inquire at Spa Tao. Will report how I make out.
    Planning on going tomorrow to ask for a 4 hand as well.

    Will post how I make out.

  7. #997

    Spa Tao

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMick54  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had experience with 4 handed massage?? I think I might inquire at Spa Tao. Will report how I make out.
    Interested to see how it went. Been thinking of going.

  8. #996

    Spa Tao 4 hand

    Anyone had experience with 4 handed massage?? I think I might inquire at Spa Tao. Will report how I make out.

  9. #995

    Wilmington

    Quote Originally Posted by MasajoViro  [View Original Post]
    One Mountain Rd in Burlington has a nice one. I've been there several times, just not recently, and I've been told on PM the service remains the same. YMMV, of course. I wrote a review of them a couple of years ago and was happy I went there.
    Thai wellness.

  10. #994

    Loop 7:30

    Just saw Amanda on backstreets, was looking to date but I didn't have time.

    In front of Jays was a pretty Spanish girl with a great body. I really don't think it was Jazmine that is always out.

    Than saw two other on Westford street. One was a little blonde spinner I had never seen and the other was a Spanish girl I had been with but was dirty last time, looked cleaned up today.

    Lastly Michaela was in front of Dunks.

  11. #993

    Table Shower

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    Definitely have to try this new Concord Ave place soon, but I got to say, I love the table shower at Tao.

    Are there any other places local that have the table shower?
    One Mountain Rd in Burlington has a nice one. I've been there several times, just not recently, and I've been told on PM the service remains the same. YMMV, of course. I wrote a review of them a couple of years ago and was happy I went there.

  12. #992
    Quote Originally Posted by MasajoViro  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update, Jack. Yesterday I "almost" went to Spa Tao, too. Thought about trying the new place, but went to Green instead after having a bite of lunch in Bedford. Got to try the new place on Concord Rd, I guess. Is she a stickler about draping? I'd rather go without the towel...
    With XiXi, at least, the drape doesn't stay on long.

    Does anyone have a report to share on Jenny? I saw her there on one of my stops, and was intrigued, but drew XiXi nonetheless.

  13. #991

    Spa Tao

    After having a disappointing massage in Nashua (see my review over in that forum). Ended my night at Spa Tao for another hh visit. Saw Cindy. Said she was just back from a two week vacation in New York and I was her first session back. The vacation did her well, table shower, massage and ending were exceptional! 50+40.

  14. #990

    Aileen's in Acton

    Quote Originally Posted by BaineDog  [View Original Post]
    Nice place and the girl had nice tits, very plump breasts, going back next week, place looked good too, wasn't creepy like a lot of places.
    This place is closer to Lowell than all the other forums it's been posted about in.

    I visited recently. Called first and arranged a time. Showed up and was greeted by Judy who looks to be in her twenties and appeared to be the only one there as she had to leave to answer the door a couple of times. Massage was average at best. She spent far too much time on my back but did manage to loosen up a few tight spots. She teased a few times throughout the massage and eventually got a hot towel. Brief tease after that and had me flip. She started HE after asking me if it was okay. I asked for upper access and it was granted. She has a good sized good muffin top but that being said she's still an attractive girl and she has very, very, nice tits. Eventually everything was taken care of and she gave some face and scalp massage to fill out the time. There's definitely more available here depending on the tip. Even though I opted for basic service she did a little more without my asking. After I dressed she used the translator on her phone to tell me that there were three girls that did massages there. Contributers can PM for more details.

  15. #989

    Table Shower

    Definitely have to try this new Concord Ave place soon, but I got to say, I love the table shower at Tao.

    Are there any other places local that have the table shower?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape