Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 274 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #988
    Quote Originally Posted by MasajoViro  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update, Jack. Yesterday I "almost" went to Spa Tao, too. Thought about trying the new place, but went to Green instead after having a bite of lunch in Bedford. Got to try the new place on Concord Rd, I guess. Is she a stickler about draping? I'd rather go without the towel...
    I forgot to say that Xixi removed the towel as she was waking me up. No draping required.

  2. #987

    Concord Rd C'ford

    Thanks for the update, Jack. Yesterday I "almost" went to Spa Tao, too. Thought about trying the new place, but went to Green instead after having a bite of lunch in Bedford. Got to try the new place on Concord Rd, I guess. Is she a stickler about draping? I'd rather go without the towel...

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I was in Chelmsford and thought about going to Spa Tao as I haven't been there for awhile but instead I decided to try the new place. Called ahead and asked if they were busy and they said no. Ten minutes later I arrived. Parking lot is a bit exposed but there's parking in back of the building as well which is a bit more discreet. I was greeted by Jenny when I walked in. She was very touchy and flirty as she led me to the room. The room I was in was tiny. Barely enough room to even open the door. After getting the house fee, she left me to get ready. She came back in after I was on the table and ran her hands along my back, covered me with a towel and then asked me to wait a few minutes. She persuaded me with some light kisses on my shoulders and neck. I agreed and ended up dozing off while waiting. Xixi came in and woke me. She is as described by others. Probably fifty but carries herself well and is still attractive. Massage was good. Not great but good. Medium pressure, worked out some knots and soreness. A nice prolonged tease followed with her giggling at my reaction to some of her well placed touches. Hot towel, flip and a nice slow drawn out finish. Cleanup and then leg and foot massage to fill out the hour. At the end she used the translator on her phone to ask me a few questions. "How did I find out about their store?" "Do I like their store?" etc. I dressed, she brought me water and I was on my way with her asking me to please come back and see her. Assuming they last I will most likely visit again.

  3. #986
    No, sadly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Donegal1  [View Original Post]
    Is there a table shower or any shower available?

  4. #985

    Concord Rd Chelmsford

    I was in Chelmsford and thought about going to Spa Tao as I haven't been there for awhile but instead I decided to try the new place. Called ahead and asked if they were busy and they said no. Ten minutes later I arrived. Parking lot is a bit exposed but there's parking in back of the building as well which is a bit more discreet. I was greeted by Jenny when I walked in. She was very touchy and flirty as she led me to the room. The room I was in was tiny. Barely enough room to even open the door. After getting the house fee, she left me to get ready. She came back in after I was on the table and ran her hands along my back, covered me with a towel and then asked me to wait a few minutes. She persuaded me with some light kisses on my shoulders and neck. I agreed and ended up dozing off while waiting. Xixi came in and woke me. She is as described by others. Probably fifty but carries herself well and is still attractive. Massage was good. Not great but good. Medium pressure, worked out some knots and soreness. A nice prolonged tease followed with her giggling at my reaction to some of her well placed touches. Hot towel, flip and a nice slow drawn out finish. Cleanup and then leg and foot massage to fill out the hour. At the end she used the translator on her phone to ask me a few questions. "How did I find out about their store?" "Do I like their store?" etc. I dressed, she brought me water and I was on my way with her asking me to please come back and see her. Assuming they last I will most likely visit again.

  5. #984

    Visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorth  [View Original Post]
    Went back today and got XiXi again. Got a nice hard massage, lots of teasing before the flip. Really nice unrushed sensuous HJ. She finished up the hour with a foot massage. Interrupted a few times by the phone. $60 + $40.
    Is there a table shower or any shower available?

  6. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by MasajoViro  [View Original Post]
    Standard ending and tip? Allowed roaming?
    First question answer is yes, the second question I do not understand what that is so I can't reply yes or no, apologies for that need to pick up on my lingo more I guess.

  7. #982
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRogue58  [View Original Post]
    I am interested too, appreciate contact info.

    Thanks, SR.
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bos...8713/1/1549525

  8. #981

    Kiki Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by DBag39  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what her current rates are?
    I am interested too, appreciate contact info.

    Thanks, SR.

  9. #980

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Rcranium  [View Original Post]
    Very light rub, almost non existent. Rim job. Baby whipes your ass clean first. BBBJCIM finish. Good looking woman. Does offer full.
    Do you know what her current rates are?

  10. #979

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Have been in contact. Any insight or what to expect! Thanks.
    Very light rub, almost non existent. Rim job. Baby whipes your ass clean first. BBBJCIM finish. Good looking woman. Does offer full.

  11. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Have been in contact. Any insight or what to expect! Thanks.
    Decent sensual massage, finished off with a BBBJ with a lot of rimming.

  12. #977

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Have been in contact. Any insight or what to expect! Thanks.
    She is on FetLife.

    KiKi_Michelle.

    With pics and a profile.

  13. #976

    Kiki Michelle

    Have been in contact. Any insight or what to expect! Thanks.

  14. #975

    Nagog Park

    Quote Originally Posted by BaineDog  [View Original Post]
    Nice place and the girl had nice tits, very plump breasts, going back next week, place looked good too, wasn't creepy like a lot of places.
    Standard ending and tip? Allowed roaming?

  15. #974

    Nagog Park in Acton

    Nice place and the girl had nice tits, very plump breasts, going back next week, place looked good too, wasn't creepy like a lot of places.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape