Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 30759
-
08-24-18 22:28 #20784Senior Member

Posts: 70Jenny
Tried her and was pretty disappointed.
The good: yes, she is beautiful, very nice body (gets fully nude) and can hold a decent conversation. You can touch her boobs and outside of butt.
The bad: She advertises as not GFE and not FS. Basically got about 15 min of long body rub strokes with occasional grazing with her boobs. Does not want FIV or kissing or anything sexual for her. So it was a very mechanical, non sensual, barely sexual experience. After about 15 min of jackhammer HJ starts reminding about time of session.
YMMV, but I would not repeat.
Damage $. 2 k.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 20:38 #20783Senior Member

Posts: 223Ummm, yesss.
Originally Posted by SyndicateToy
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 17:13 #20782Senior Member

Posts: 435Is Leidiwadee a FS place or just massage? I'd like to try Alicia.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 17:01 #20781Regular Member

Posts: 14She got a ad?
.
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 13:08 #20780Senior Member

Posts: 179I agree with you 100%, total turn off. Not inviting and makes me want to stay away with that unapproachable look. Even if I saw this as a civilian opportunity this photo does for me just the opposite of enticing.
[QaUOTE=Redneck1;3917341]She looks interesting? Sorry, but in my opinion, she looks bored and apathetic in her advertising photo (see photo below), not the "passionate Thai girl" promised in the advertisement. It's odd that a girl from the Land of Smiles won't even try to smile for an advertising photo that could help her make money.
The phone number in the advertisement has previously often been used by Leidiwadee Thai Spa on South King Street. [ / QUOTE].
-
08-24-18 07:33 #20779Senior Member

Posts: 5110She looks interesting? Sorry, but in my opinion, she looks bored and apathetic in her advertising photo (see photo below), not the "passionate Thai girl" promised in the advertisement. It's odd that a girl from the Land of Smiles won't even try to smile for an advertising photo that could help her make money.
Originally Posted by Max808
[View Original Post]
The phone number in the advertisement has previously often been used by Leidiwadee Thai Spa on South King Street.
Originally Posted by Max808
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 03:21 #20778Senior Member

Posts: 169Vida Thai?
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hon...nolulu/6229474
Vida Thai looks interesting. Does anyone have any experience? Says she is working on South King Street.
-
08-24-18 00:20 #20777Senior Member

Posts: 945Table Shower
Ace also has one, but all I got was a wash. No BM, no previews.
I think they're a good idea because they help break the ice, use up some of your hour, get to know your provider and get you warmed up. Otherwise there're those first awkward moments when the provider comes into the room, and all the time to kill if you blow early and there's still half an hour left.
-
08-23-18 19:41 #20776Senior Member

Posts: 104Table shower
The new City Garden Spa on Makaloa behind Walgreens has a table shower.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 17:27 #20775Senior Member

Posts: 162I completely forgot Arcadia had tableshower. Last time I went there was before the name change. Thanks for the 2 cents.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 15:27 #20774Senior Member

Posts: 781Table Shower
Can't offer a comparison to Empire since it was gone before my time but, I have had good times in the shower at Happiness, Golden and Arcadia.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 15:17 #20773Senior Member

Posts: 162Tableshower
I have gone to a few that had table showers but the ones I have gone to in the past either no longer offer table shower or are no longer in business. I have yet to search for 'tableshower' in which I will be doing shortly. Would you be able to add your 2 cents on which places offer EXCEPTIONAL Tableshower service comparable to EMPIRE? I have had Happiness which was great but that place seems to always be busy or crowded for the walk of shame. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 14:31 #20772Banned Member

Posts: 435I noticed the shift too since the CL & BP shutdown. It used to be a lot more MT advertising, but now a days it's mainly the massage parlors.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 03:10 #20771Senior Member

Posts: 337Go to the AMP instead
Always nice to go to golden spa or others that have a table shower better value for your kala.
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 23:54 #20770Senior Member

Posts: 380Chinese / Russian Vivian on Univeristy Avenue
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/vivian-...02893-12450643
Texted Vivian and was able to set up an appointment within 2 hours of my initial requested time. Communication was clear and easy to understand. She texted address and the numbered stall to park in. 3 Story walk-up on the corner. I texted her when I arrived and she told me that she would come down to get me.
Bleached hair, tiny girl, leads you by the hand up the stairs and into her apartment. Kitchen / dining area, living room with no furniture with several items along the walls. Bathroom and 2 bedrooms. She lead me to the bedroom towards the back of the living room. Room is dimly lit and it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. Room had a low bed, a 3 drawer plastic storage next to the bed, a small table, window air conditioning unit, a fan and mirrors on the closet doors.
Vivian removed her shirt and was in a bra and panties. She has a cute face, has very light skin, no apparent tattoos, her belly button is pierced with hanging jewelry and has nice big boobs. I am going to guess large C, but most likely D. She is not model thin, nor is she thick. I will say her body type is just right. She will invite you to undress, offer you the use of the shower, then requests a house fee. She did not request a particular amount. I handed her the standard amount. She thanked me, requested that I finish undressing and to lay down on the town on the bed and then left the room.
Vivian does not really have any massage skills. She will sit on your legs and rub and push. She will talk if spoken to, but will not initiate conversation. Her English is OK and if you choose your words carefully, she will be able to hold up her end of the conversation. There did not seem to be much point in the massage, so I rolled over, had her lay down beside me and I put my hand on her boob. She asked what kind of service I would like. Everything. She requested a tip. I gave her a standard tip and said she would be back with a hot towel to wipe me down. When she returned, she handed me a small cup of mouth wash, wiped my chest, had me lay down and wiped my cock and balls.
Sucked on my nipples, then moved down for a BBBJ, which was good. She would stop occationally to wipe her tongue with a tissue. BBBJ lasted less than 5 minutes. She put on a condom. Laid down and I entered her in the missionary position. I am small to average and her pussy was not tight. Small patch of hair above her lips. She requested to switch to "doggie", facing the mirrored closet. She likes doggie, seemed to like looking at the mirror and likes to have her tits played with. Her tits do seem to be natural. At this point, she does seem to want the session to head toward an end.
Afterwards, she will again offer the shower or to wipe you down. The session lasted less than 35 minutes for $200. Would I repeat? No. On the plus side, Vivian is cute, young, nice body and a pleasant personality and performs a good BBBJ, good location with a dedicated parking space. On the minus side, Vivian's BBBJ is too short, for me her pussy is not tight enough to make me cum, the room is bare basics and once you get going, the air conditioning is not enough to keep things comfortable, no massage skills and although no established time is set at the beginning, less than 35 minutes for $200 is not good value for me.










Reply With Quote




