Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20769

    Thread

    So I have been reading these posts. These posts seems like AMP posts not massage therapist. Am I missing something here?

  2. #20768

    Misa

    Made my first appointment with the indie misa at cc and she was ok. The pics are fake however she is still pretty and cute. Idk why but whenever she smiled it reminded me of Sasha. She definitely aims to please and is so sweet. However, I won't be repeating bc had an awkward experience I never been through before. Everything was good and I knew I was too big for her bc she kept saying ouch so I just banged her gently. When I pulled out in ds to switch positions I thought she was wet and cumming but it was actually blood. It kinda freaked me out a bit and she apologized and we showered and cleaned up. I still wanted to blow my load so she offered a HJ but couldn't cum. So we fucked again and was able to cum just had to do fast short strokes instead of going deep.

    Overall she is pretty and cute and young in my opinion. Aims to please but can't take my cock so that's why I won't repeat but I do recommend to try her if you're not too big.

  3. #20767

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4999  [View Original Post]
    Could you insert her cityx post so I can find her? Also was is the donation / tip?
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/vivian-...02893-12450643

    Standard HF + tip = $$ for FS

  4. #20766

    Grace offer DFK?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer808  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/just-...oiled-11934659

    Hottie Grace back to work but only she working. Which is kinda nice. Really exotic Asian. Pretty face. Taller with huge D tits. Very slim frame, with nice sweet tight pussy. Slight Bush. Really nice milky skin. Does a real good sensual BBBJ. She loves DATY with multiple pops and gets very wet.

    CFS and slides right in as she's so wet, but still pretty tight. Any position available as she aims to please. CIM also on the menu if you want.

    She only works 6 hours now during the day, so got to catch her early. Usually around 10 am to 6 pm. I dig her, she's very friendly. Always repeat with her. She services like Michele.

    Will be back soon.

    Rim.
    Grace sounds great. Does she offer DFK?

  5. #20765

    Looking for the perfect MT

    Hey guys. I used to go to just one girl who I thought was the perfect MT, tipping her well each time, but after realizing she wouldn't do certain things, but then finding out she's done them for other clients, I've sadly had to part ways even though we had great chemistry. Now I'm back on the hunt for a girl who gives a legit therapeutic / sensual massage w / BBBJ and / or rim, not FS. If you know of any provider who offers these services, please let me know or PM me. I'd appreciate it very much. Mahalo.

  6. #20764

    Info on her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    She is a cute little fire cracker. She is sporting a new look too. More blonde and even more cute.

    Flesh.
    Could you insert her cityx post so I can find her? Also was is the donation / tip?

  7. #20763
    Quote Originally Posted by MisoHoney808  [View Original Post]
    Willing to bet ya they didn't bother reading all the posts about her. I texted her too, got quoted $ for 60 min massage. Decided to pass since not knowing what was going to actually be offered.
    Just read the previous posts. I didn't realize she's more legit now. Good thing you guys mentioned it. Thank you.

  8. #20762
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnan  [View Original Post]
    That girl is amazing. She is cute, small, young, and baby face, first 25-30 minutes is for massage, I tell to her I'm tired, she give me good massage, and we have great talk, after massage she ask me need some service, I say yes, is good service small mouth, Flexible tongue and Cute ass is my Favorite and she is very quit climax LOL. Is my best choose, and she didn't rush, she before working on hoolai, and right she working on University. Nice girl and nice try I should be go again LOL.
    She is a cute little fire cracker. She is sporting a new look too. More blonde and even more cute.

    Flesh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3919.JPG‎  

  9. #20761
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatNation  [View Original Post]
    Are misas pics real? Or are they at least a good representation?
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...-3762-11921505

    I think their pretty real. Looks pretty close. She is a hottie / cutie.

    Buka.

  10. #20760
    Quote Originally Posted by Shavnluvr  [View Original Post]
    I hope you guys have been reading ALL the posts about her. And know what you're getting.
    Willing to bet ya they didn't bother reading all the posts about her. I texted her too, got quoted $ for 60 min massage. Decided to pass since not knowing what was going to actually be offered.

  11. #20759
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    You have one post and it says Annie has a new BF. When did she get a BF? Is she even here on island?
    Never said "new", and she's here. I don't post but figured I'd answer your question. As with all these girls YMMV.

  12. #20758

    Annie.

    You have one post and it says Annie has a new BF. When did she get a BF? Is she even here on island?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooman1  [View Original Post]
    She lives with her BF. Works out of the same place.

  13. #20757
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer808  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/just-...oiled-11934659

    Hottie Grace back to work but only she working. Which is kinda nice. Really exotic Asian. Pretty face. Taller with huge D tits. Very slim frame, with nice sweet tight pussy. Slight Bush. Really nice milky skin. Does a real good sensual BBBJ. She loves DATY with multiple pops and gets very wet.

    CFS and slides right in as she's so wet, but still pretty tight. Any position available as she aims to please. CIM also on the menu if you want.

    She only works 6 hours now during the day, so got to catch her early. Usually around 10 am to 6 pm. I dig her, she's very friendly. Always repeat with her. She services like Michele.

    Will be back soon.

    Rim.
    Grace loves DATY and will cum multiple times. Multiple positions like missionary, DS, stand up DS, 69, CIM. Repeat for sure.

  14. #20756

    Grace back at work by herself

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/just-...oiled-11934659

    Hottie Grace back to work but only she working. Which is kinda nice. Really exotic Asian. Pretty face. Taller with huge D tits. Very slim frame, with nice sweet tight pussy. Slight Bush. Really nice milky skin. Does a real good sensual BBBJ. She loves DATY with multiple pops and gets very wet.

    CFS and slides right in as she's so wet, but still pretty tight. Any position available as she aims to please. CIM also on the menu if you want.

    She only works 6 hours now during the day, so got to catch her early. Usually around 10 am to 6 pm. I dig her, she's very friendly. Always repeat with her. She services like Michele.

    Will be back soon.

    Rim.

  15. #20755
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Haven't checked out MISA in couple months. I should check her out more often as she is one of the better, cute, nice body almost spinner providers in CC or anyplace. Especially since she's Indie.

    Cute Asian with blonde hair. Sweet and soft spoken, but get her off with some DATY and she gets loud. Nice sweet shaved pussy. Small pussy lips. Tits are great on small girl. Almost D cup. I never had problems with rushing, upselling, no money up front, no calls or text during service.

    Nice BBBJ, CIM available, but love pounding her tight pussy on her small body. She can take a pounding too.

    Very friendly and always smiling. I never saw her in a bad mood. A lot of the Asian providers in CC are the worst. Slam bam thank you mam. Next! But Misa is super sweet. Top of the list IMHO. Right along with Cherry (happiness) and Vivian (University).

    Misa might be the sweetest though!

    Rus.
    Are misas pics real? Or are they at least a good representation?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape