Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 7073
-
08-24-18 16:29 #428Senior Member

Posts: 553Reagan is at El Cajon blvd and fairmount, not Chula Vista.
Originally Posted by Solidus
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 12:12 #427Senior Member

Posts: 160Reagan, the woman from chula vista, and this girl bliss who works out of Sorrento valley all send the exact same reply.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 20:45 #426Regular Member

Posts: 3Lauren renamed herself Ava Grant. Her website: http://theavagrant.com/.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 17:42 #425Senior Member

Posts: 331Awesome man. Exactly same reply from another provider, word for word. Lmao. I believe ya. Thanks man!
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 13:30 #424Senior Member

Posts: 553Reagan is real, it's not an agency and it's her in the pic, clearly. I've seen her twice now. She's independent, working out of her apt. No idea why you would get same email from dif provider. Not sure about msog but she's extremely accomodating, I doubt she would say no.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 01:01 #423Senior Member

Posts: 304Kae Cee has implants
Which is why I had no interest in seeing her. She used to do doubles with an attractive gal, name might have been Lauren, who stopped advertising two or so years ago.
Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 23:43 #422Senior Member

Posts: 331She's real. And had tons of good reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 22:46 #421Senior Member

Posts: 302The redhead went by Chloe for a long time on CL. I've never seen her. Maybe you can search that forum for any reports on her.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 21:32 #420Senior Member

Posts: 140Kae Cee
Any info on Kae Cee out of north county? She a MILF in her 40's and usually works out of Carmel Valley / Del Mar area. Thank you in advance!!
-
08-22-18 21:30 #419Senior Member

Posts: 140Lily
I've been texting with Lily here and there but our schedules never meet. Seems legit. I read in a review her pics are fake but she's still a hot blonde.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 21:10 #418Senior Member

Posts: 245Any info?
Can anyone confirm if these are legit providers or scammers?
Laila Lebanese Six one nine six zero seven zero two eight seven.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34
Lillyana $400/ hr.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34
Lily 76 o421173 o.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34
Redhead 619-315-8803.
https://yolo.com.sandiego.listcrawle...post/26840981/
-
08-22-18 20:56 #417Senior Member

Posts: 245That ass is real. Real HUGE!
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 17:55 #416Senior Member

Posts: 331That is the girl I am talking about. The same girl who sends the same email as reagan! Lmao.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 17:45 #415Senior Member

Posts: 331I think that was her lmao. Their response was exactly the same. I thought it was a scam! Did reagan allow MSOG?
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 14:41 #414Senior Member

Posts: 302I experienced the same email exchange with her and a lady who works out of Chula Vista.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






