Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 691 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    MicheLe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah1  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her twice. First contact was good, second one sucked. And not in a good way. Not worth it. Michele1 L blowes her away and she is less. There are better for less, and much better for the same price.
    Agree MicheLe is tbe gold standard, blue chip stock or whatever you want to call it. The total package of looks, menu, reasonable door fee, dependable, great communication if she knows you. There is a reason she is always booked solid with no ads running. Damn the west side of Orlando can just be a bear to get to. Jesse.

  2. #758

    It is all in the economics

    Gents, this is all about economics. Supply and demand applies and prices will go up or down depending on demand, traffic, availability, uniqueness, etc. The problem here is when a monger seems to have experienced a cock rolling so damned good they tell the world she is worth twice her going rates. Guess what? She will raise the rates, duh! That is not supply and demand, that is telling telling the shopkeeper "Hey dude charge me more for the sandwich, is too good to be this cheap". In the end the sucker ends up paying more, and cannot enjoy the sandwich as often, and screwed everybody else who does.

    Now unless the pussy actually talks and sings and teaches cocks how to debate politicians, it is just another pussy. Simple. Don't go around telling the world is sooooo good it needs to be wrapped in gold foil and charged tenfold, or worse, tell the provider in private her rates are too low, and she should be charging more. This already happened to one of our recently retired UTRs and she went overboard with her rates.

    So if you don't like to negotiate, or if you feel it is disrespectful, the by all means don't do it. Just don't overpay. GPS is real and if you walk away the prices will stay competitive, and reasonable. In the end, we set the prices, and we make the legends.

  3. #757

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    I reported the same thing with Sexy Erin and everyone is saying she is worth 1 $150 hhr. I offered her $120 hhr and she said she didn't need money that bad. Are you kidding me. How many professions pull down $120 in a hhr outside of shyster lawyers?
    I texted her and she quoted me 120 so I think it depends on how busy they are.

  4. #756
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her, and yes she is not Alesia as some monger had incorrectly stated. Her comms had a sense of improvement as she replied 40 minutes later vs a couple of hours as she is known to do, plus it was early morning. She was straight to the point which I liked, that is until I got to the donation parts. 150 hh. I thanked her and walked away.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-1521/1/193216
    Contacted her twice. First contact was good, second one sucked. And not in a good way. Not worth it. Michele1 L blowes her away and she is less. There are better for less, and much better for the same price.

  5. #755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    I reported the same thing with Sexy Erin and everyone is saying she is worth 1 $150 hhr. I offered her $120 hhr and she said she didn't need money that bad. Are you kidding me. How many professions pull down $120 in a hhr outside of shyster lawyers?
    Yeah, I'll never understand GPS. I guess the idea is adhering to the PT Barnum business model of, rather than taking a reasonable offer, instead, waiting for the sucker who's a lot easier to get just a little more of their cash.

  6. #754

    Walk Away

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticM  [View Original Post]
    I did the same thing. Walked away. Until we mongers stand our ground with price gouging, they will not learn.
    I reported the same thing with Sexy Erin and everyone is saying she is worth 1 $150 hhr. I offered her $120 hhr and she said she didn't need money that bad. Are you kidding me. How many professions pull down $120 in a hhr outside of shyster lawyers?

  7. #753
    [Deleted by Admin]

    I'm just going to keep banning you for this stalker shit. It may get past me but 10 guys reported this.

    Give it up freak

    A2

  8. #752

    Sidney

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her, and yes she is not Alesia as some monger had incorrectly stated. Her comms had a sense of improvement as she replied 40 minutes later vs a couple of hours as she is known to do, plus it was early morning. She was straight to the point which I liked, that is until I got to the donation parts. 150 hh. I thanked her and walked away.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-1521/1/193216
    I did the same thing. Walked away. Until we mongers stand our ground with price gouging, they will not learn.

  9. #751

    No don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to see this chick but she thinks I may be black. She wants a picture. I told her that majority of mongers would never risk sending a pic to a provider. It sucks her body looks tight. I'll do a review on her if I see her.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...r/157497898530
    Ever. Sending a pic to an unknown can bring you a myriad of problems.

    First the pic can be used to make fake accounts on social media, and these can be used for scams, threats, or fake dating sites, etc. You really don't want your mug on a gay dating site. It can also be used to blackmail you in any number of not so wonderful ways. Also some individuals nabbed by LEO as well as LEO itself can pose as a SP and demand a pic. They have a pic, they know your face. Odds are they will not go to your home and knock, but down the road if they are staking out an SP, or if they see you frequenting the known location of an SP, or if they lure you to one of their stings then they have a nice pic to go along with the mugshot.

    All of these scenarios have happened to some unlucky dude out there (and even ladies). If an SP thinks you are black she can look out the peephole of the door or out her window to make sure if you are white in order to let you in, black in order to not open the door, and if you are green in order to call 911 and the feds. I abhor discrimination. Yes it is her personal like, and I will respect that but no mater the pigmentation of my skin if I get an SP so adamant about what it is I tell her to fuck off. Why'all my brothers from other mothers and if they discriminate against you, they are also doing it to me.

  10. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her, and yes she is not Alesia as some monger had incorrectly stated. Her comms had a sense of improvement as she replied 40 minutes later vs a couple of hours as she is known to do, plus it was early morning. She was straight to the point which I liked, that is until I got to the donation parts. 150 hh. I thanked her and walked away.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-1521/1/193216
    Ok so I was wrong and Sydney has a twin sister in jail.

  11. #749

    Sidney

    I contacted her, and yes she is not Alesia as some monger had incorrectly stated. Her comms had a sense of improvement as she replied 40 minutes later vs a couple of hours as she is known to do, plus it was early morning. She was straight to the point which I liked, that is until I got to the donation parts. 150 hh. I thanked her and walked away.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-1521/1/193216

  12. #748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353

    How in hell

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs  [View Original Post]
    Aww shit dude. Everhone has been piling on you. But here is ole Willie ready to grant your stalking desires. And let no one say ole Willi ain't kind to the douches of the world.

    Enjoy!
    Did you find that picture of my mother? LMAO.

  13. #747
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingDirty  [View Original Post]
    Good evening,

    If you have any really relevant information on this woman please let me know. I only want to hear from you if you have seen her in the last 2 weeks. Videos or pictures are encouraged.
    Aww shit dude. Everhone has been piling on you. But here is ole Willie ready to grant your stalking desires. And let no one say ole Willi ain't kind to the douches of the world.

    Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hulksmash.jpg‎  

  14. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    You are demanding data, videos and pics from the forum, yet you only have 2 posts? This board is like a checking account. Make some deposits before you demand withdrawals. Just my. 02.
    See my post #724 on this thread.

  15. #745
    Quote Originally Posted by TapCat  [View Original Post]
    I always go with my gut and this raises red flags to me. I'm pretty sure if you take a pic with your phone it holds metadata. Metadata holds a lot of identifiers that I wouldn't want just anyone to have. She does look good and if you see her report back.
    Even though there is no face I never forget a Tattoo. Saw her at DD a week or 2 ago. Was leaving and wallet was tapped out so did one song dance with her (felt she was nice girl ok dance lot of hand roaming I was feeling her out for next visit) but seeing that post will see about getting more next time maybe set up time OTC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape