Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 10356
-
08-20-18 22:48 #756Senior Member

Posts: 476Contacted her twice. First contact was good, second one sucked. And not in a good way. Not worth it. Michele1 L blowes her away and she is less. There are better for less, and much better for the same price.
Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 21:26 #755Senior Member

Posts: 1104Gps
Yeah, I'll never understand GPS. I guess the idea is adhering to the PT Barnum business model of, rather than taking a reasonable offer, instead, waiting for the sucker who's a lot easier to get just a little more of their cash.
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 19:40 #754Senior Member

Posts: 802Walk Away
I reported the same thing with Sexy Erin and everyone is saying she is worth 1 $150 hhr. I offered her $120 hhr and she said she didn't need money that bad. Are you kidding me. How many professions pull down $120 in a hhr outside of shyster lawyers?
Originally Posted by EroticM
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 17:55 #753Banned Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
I'm just going to keep banning you for this stalker shit. It may get past me but 10 guys reported this.
Give it up freak
A2
-
08-20-18 15:17 #752Senior Member

Posts: 429Sidney
I did the same thing. Walked away. Until we mongers stand our ground with price gouging, they will not learn.
Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 12:53 #751Senior Member

Posts: 369No don't do it.
Ever. Sending a pic to an unknown can bring you a myriad of problems.
Originally Posted by GreenN386
[View Original Post]
First the pic can be used to make fake accounts on social media, and these can be used for scams, threats, or fake dating sites, etc. You really don't want your mug on a gay dating site. It can also be used to blackmail you in any number of not so wonderful ways. Also some individuals nabbed by LEO as well as LEO itself can pose as a SP and demand a pic. They have a pic, they know your face. Odds are they will not go to your home and knock, but down the road if they are staking out an SP, or if they see you frequenting the known location of an SP, or if they lure you to one of their stings then they have a nice pic to go along with the mugshot.
All of these scenarios have happened to some unlucky dude out there (and even ladies). If an SP thinks you are black she can look out the peephole of the door or out her window to make sure if you are white in order to let you in, black in order to not open the door, and if you are green in order to call 911 and the feds. I abhor discrimination. Yes it is her personal like, and I will respect that but no mater the pigmentation of my skin if I get an SP so adamant about what it is I tell her to fuck off. Why'all my brothers from other mothers and if they discriminate against you, they are also doing it to me.
-
08-20-18 12:50 #750Senior Member

Posts: 130Ok so I was wrong and Sydney has a twin sister in jail.
Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 12:24 #749Senior Member

Posts: 369Sidney
I contacted her, and yes she is not Alesia as some monger had incorrectly stated. Her comms had a sense of improvement as she replied 40 minutes later vs a couple of hours as she is known to do, plus it was early morning. She was straight to the point which I liked, that is until I got to the donation parts. 150 hh. I thanked her and walked away.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-1521/1/193216
-
08-20-18 09:04 #748Senior Member

Posts: 1353How in hell
Did you find that picture of my mother? LMAO.
Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-18 20:43 #747Senior Member

Posts: 369Aww shit dude. Everhone has been piling on you. But here is ole Willie ready to grant your stalking desires. And let no one say ole Willi ain't kind to the douches of the world.
Originally Posted by DancingDirty
[View Original Post]
Enjoy!
-
08-19-18 12:03 #746Senior Member

Posts: 69See my post #724 on this thread.
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-18 08:09 #745Senior Member

Posts: 28Even though there is no face I never forget a Tattoo. Saw her at DD a week or 2 ago. Was leaving and wallet was tapped out so did one song dance with her (felt she was nice girl ok dance lot of hand roaming I was feeling her out for next visit) but seeing that post will see about getting more next time maybe set up time OTC.
Originally Posted by TapCat
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-18 07:46 #744Senior Member

Posts: 127I always go with my gut and this raises red flags to me. I'm pretty sure if you take a pic with your phone it holds metadata. Metadata holds a lot of identifiers that I wouldn't want just anyone to have. She does look good and if you see her report back.
Originally Posted by GreenN386
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 23:44 #743Senior Member

Posts: 2464About pics
I would never send a pic of myself but do keep a pic of a guy that sorta looks like me. I did a TinEye on one of my pics and a few hundred suggestions were made and I picked one of those.
Originally Posted by GreenN386
[View Original Post]
Granted, I have only used it a couple of times but it appears neither of those times did the girl notice the guy that showed up really wasn't the guy in the pics.
C3.
-
08-18-18 16:37 #742PIA

Posts: 174Same deal
Except she didn't question my assertion that I was not black she just asked for a pic after she asked if I was LEO. I have a couple of stock male pics that I send when they do that bc at least it continues the conversation. In my case after I sent her the pic she wanted me to take one holding up 3 fingers so I told her she was either LEO setting me up or she played too many games.
Originally Posted by GreenN386
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




