Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 8119
-
08-24-18 14:41 #349Senior Member

Posts: 219Nogi
If I have the time, I will just go south of the border. Young and attractive, you will see the girl first before any deal. The problem is I need at least 3 hrs for that.
I have paid higher rates, some are really worth it, some are not, but I also had paid lower and there are worthy providers at this rates too. Still hit and miss in both cases.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 12:49 #348Senior Member

Posts: 86I'm curious now. Did Lorelei quit or was her name just added to some of the older providers? I tried setting up a few weeks ago but couldn't get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 01:04 #347Senior Member

Posts: 273Looking for something new
Any good recommendations on the mid to east side? Or downtown? Looking to see if I'm missing talent. Craycroft / Broadway area tomorrow which is out of my normal zip so figure I'd see what I might be missing. Normally I would chat with Nicole Lords but seeing as she is out and my other favorite is not available I figured I'd ask the community.
-
08-23-18 19:08 #346Regular Member

Posts: 10I had a similar thing in the creepy trailer but it was supposedly her sister Dana, I'm still not 100% sure if it's two different people. When I texted her she was telling me her name was Diana. When I met her she said her name was Dana. Anyway I barely give a shit, BBBJ busted on the boltons and was out the door in 12 minutes flat. I would repeat if outcall was an option, not sure if it is.
Originally Posted by ChicaLuv
[View Original Post]
Whatever her name was she was very nice her body was all surgery but fun to play with and touch. I think 1 bill bought me the ticket. If her incall was better I would of hung out and donated more to the cause but it was weird in there and I didn't want to get naked. Cheers.
-
08-23-18 11:46 #345Senior Member

Posts: 263Scams
Odds are very possible someone stole her photo and set up a scam ad. Anytime someone says 'text only' makes me think I'm texting with someone in Russia named Boris. Especially when they want money upfront. I had a gal wants ask so I buy her a visa gift card, then she wanted me to send her a photo of the card and the pin number so she could verify the card was good before we "met". Didn't fall for that one.
Originally Posted by TapaTucson
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 09:24 #344Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Maci
The last time she responded to my texts, she said she was going to school. She had a 520 number. We never got together again.
It's been a few years but man, she was a pleaser. The last time, she was looking a bit haggard and heavy but her tits still looked great. She would do anything I wanted. You really miss that in a provider.
Originally Posted by CingCong
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 01:26 #343Senior Member

Posts: 995Hear, Hear.
I couldn't agree more.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 01:14 #342Senior Member

Posts: 995Diana.
I saw her once before the BP stoppage. Everything was covered. Was staying in a run-down trailer in S. Tucson. Attractive Latina, very mechanical. I would not repeat again. $.5 was the rate.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 19:38 #341Senior Member

Posts: 39Should read Rio Blaze.
Originally Posted by TucsonHung
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 18:45 #340Senior Member

Posts: 395Truly a shame to hear. Back in the day she gave an amazing finish to a session.
Originally Posted by Tapatucson
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 17:36 #339Regular Member

Posts: 22Maci / Summer
Does anyone know if she's still around? I'm referring to the busomy Maci, last number I had was the 878 but wasn't working. If you have current info on her you can pm me. Thanks.
-
08-22-18 17:20 #338Regular Member

Posts: 22Sasha
I know many have posted about Sasha, she is a very sweat girl and if you treat her right she'll treat you right. Yes she never seems to be ready on time, her place is usuall a mess and lately the water issues have sucked. But, she is a pleaser. Her friend Nikki should be getting out soon and they are a fun duo. Happy hunting.
-
08-22-18 13:04 #337Regular Member

Posts: 1Avoid at all costs
Long time reader, first time poster.
https://tucson.rubratings.com/125739
Has anyone ever met her? I have. About 4 times in the past and every time was better than the last. But then she disappeared and that sucked cause she was one of my favorites. So when I found her last night on the above website I got excited. Too excited. Today we arranged for a meetup at 9 am. She requested that I follow her Snapchat and pay her over Venmo. Seeing that I had a good past with her, I paid. Well, you probably already know what happens next. I write her on Snapchat that I've arrived. I can see that she's opened the message but I get no response. 15 minutes later I'm unfriended and blocked. What the actual fuck? I tried to cancel the transaction through Venmo's customer service but I was too late. Now I can't even get a hold of her. This is all extremely disappointing and I feel like an idiot, as I should.
Don't trust this ***** and avoid her at all costs. I got to eat this one but if anybody has any ideas about how to get back, I'm all ears.
-
08-22-18 12:44 #336Senior Member

Posts: 39Rip Blaze is a porn star too, and still in town.
Originally Posted by Afinder2001
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 23:21 #335Senior Member

Posts: 338Diamond / veronica
Guys. Has anybody tried this one?
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tuc...-0085/1/346423
I am interested but hesitate due to multiple email Addy and multiple names in very short time frames. Any validation would be great.











Reply With Quote





