Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 8117
-
08-21-18 14:43 #332Senior Member

Posts: 103Lorelei
Well I think I Lorelei is still in the game. I just threw her in the list of great gals to see.
Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830
[View Original Post]
Didn't mean to imply she retired. LOL sorry.
Hootchiepapa.
-
08-21-18 02:33 #331Senior Member

Posts: 273Agreed. Jordana I miss. Lorelei quit? Where have I been? Glad I got to see Alexia Dior. I've only got a couple active favorites now. Sad times.
Originally Posted by HootchiePapa
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 02:24 #330Senior Member

Posts: 273Elizabeth
I don't know about Olivia however she looks promising. So much so I'd like to hear more from anyone with intel.
Originally Posted by Flying88
[View Original Post]
Elizabeth is a firecracker and loves what's she does. She's one of my favorites and is very much fun. Very nice body and loves to please. Give her a try. I click with her a lot but as always YMMV.
-
08-19-18 17:29 #329Senior Member

Posts: 123Oh man. I have been searching but couldn't find anything. Considering a few sites got shutdown recently. She was great, I remember meeting her at her apartment by I-10. Good to know she hasn't retired. I will see if I can find her contact.
Originally Posted by DesertNative
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-18 15:39 #328Banned Member

Posts: 15Re: Sasha
Liana and Battina were the best.
Originally Posted by TheLadysMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-18 06:41 #327Senior Member

Posts: 354Sasha-+MikelaHeart
Seems she didn't post any add that Adult Look latched on to--definately not her nmbr in that add?
She has an erratic sleep pattern, can take a day, day and a half for her to reply. Be prepared to write her while you are with her.
Happy Hunting.
www.adultlook.com/p/54731
August 8th had a dream meeting Sasha. Met by more texts than I'm used to, but she is being cautious. Incall in DT near the 10. Met and was completely naked. She apologized for it, but it was great. She was still getting ready, but it was ok with me walking around boobs bouncing. She really cannot hear and have to look at her to communicate, which is ok because I wear hearing aids too. She is definitely a sweetheart and very friendly. Pros: Good BBBJ technique with BLS, great body and breasts, enthusiastic and gets into the session. LFK and DATY. CFS: RCG (awesome), CG, K-9, Mish. Con is only that I am Cheapie and did $. 4 for HHR.
Cheapie.
-
08-19-18 03:48 #326Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: Mari
She has been all over in the last few weeks, I saw her couple weeks ago on the east side and also central and a few days ago on the north side. Not sure if Jess has been with her every time, but she was the last time. Also not sure if she still offers threesomes with Jess, but she has in the past. Mari is actually a well known provider that has changed her name a few times in the last few years for personal reason, (nothing to do with bad reviews) and has had an off and on friendship with Jess. If you are interested in a threesome, you should reach out to her while they are still on.
Originally Posted by TheLadysMan
[View Original Post]
On a side note: I have seen a few comments about Jess being a lot more reliable lately, but YMMV.
ILH.
-
08-19-18 03:38 #325Senior Member

Posts: 85Kimmy
After several attempts I think I'm going to stop trying for Kimmy.
Followed directions to her IC location off 22nd and I10. Once I got there, she ghosted me thru text.
LMK if any of you have had better luck.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lets-...an-go-12442423
E.
-
08-18-18 20:58 #324Senior Member

Posts: 58I Dream of Sasha
https://www.adultlook.com/p/547313
August 8th had a dream meeting Sasha. Met by more texts than I'm used to, but she is being cautious. Incall in DT near the 10. Met and was completely naked. She apologized for it, but it was great. She was still getting ready, but it was ok with me walking around boobs bouncing. She really cannot hear and have to look at her to communicate, which is ok because I wear hearing aids too. She is definitely a sweetheart and very friendly. Pros: Good BBBJ technique with BLS, great body and breasts, enthusiastic and gets into the session. LFK and DATY. CFS: RCG (awesome), CG, K-9, Mish. Con is only that I am Cheapie and did $. 4 for HHR.
Cheapie.
-
08-18-18 13:21 #323Senior Member

Posts: 58Mari and Jess
They were sharing a one bedroom hotel and was moving out. Saw her post on 24 adlist. Sucks filtering through the garbage ads there. Jess is awesome too, but would not spend double for a one shot deal, as my name suggests. Maybe if they had a two minute cheapie rate or if I have the "Office Space" million dollars. They are friends and maybe they do duo dreams.
Originally Posted by TheLadysMan
[View Original Post]
Cheapie.
-
08-18-18 11:13 #322Regular Member

Posts: 2Wolf
Hi first time posting long time reader.
Just wondering if anyone has any info this Oliviawolf from twitter or colombianElizabeth.
Trying to find a replacement for NicoleLords.
Thanks for the help.
-
08-18-18 09:29 #321Senior Member

Posts: 395My two cents to this conversation is: Liana and Battina.
Originally Posted by Amorist1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 08:58 #320Senior Member

Posts: 263Talent
Nikki St Phillips! Yeah, she was a lotta fun. Alexa was always a bit pre-recorded, I thought. While we're on Mamory Lane, There was another gal, Lisa / Heather. About 5-5, gorgeous red hair and fair skin w a pair of Bs. Absolutely gorgeous, educated, and a lotta fun. Was up around River / Dodge and I recall moved to Seattle around 2008. She was another diamond. Had a nice, neat place, was always made up and always focused on you.
Originally Posted by HootchiePapa
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 02:41 #319Senior Member

Posts: 103Ryan
OMG is this the same Ryan who would toss salad? Tie you up etc? Man she was awesome. Incredible at what she did. I heard she had a bf and retired. But who knows. I truly miss her!
Originally Posted by Amorist1
[View Original Post]
We have def lost some great girls for Tucson. The newly retired Nicole, maribel, Ryan, Alexa d. (When she didn't flake) Jordana! Lorelei. My lord just looking back at all the talent. I'm prob missing someone really obvious as well. I remember a Nikki st Phillips as well but she was kinda flaky in the end as wel. But considering we are in a Tucson market we had some good talent here honestly.
Now it's def drying up.
Hootchiepapa.
-
08-18-18 01:35 #318

Posts: 284Ryan.
Exchanged a few texts about 3 months ago. I didn't get the impression she had retired but she stopped posting on BP years ago. She was registered on a site last I looked. I suspect she is very selective and still has a pool of long time regulars. Look hard enough and you should find current contact info on the web.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest420
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





