Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 10953
-
08-27-18 08:01 #408Regular Member

Posts: 6Other repirts?
Does anyone else have experience with this agency? What is the screening process like?
Originally Posted by Agoraphobe
[View Original Post]
Luvthemall.
-
08-26-18 13:46 #407Senior Member

Posts: 86Bachelor party
I threw a friend of mine a bachelor party last night and had http://www.simplygfe.com/ladies.htm provide some entertainment for the night. They did a great job, brought 4 very attractive girls who made sure everyone went home happy.
All the girls offered BBBJ, CG, mis, doggy, covered FS, CIM / face, and duos for $300. Totally recommend all of them.
Karrisa. Her pictures don't really do her justice, extremely attractive, very perky breast, great head game.
Lolita. Great tits, the guys who spend time with her were all very complimentary.
Ivy. See and Lolita basically spent the whole night doing duos with the guys. Lots of tattoos and just a real fun energy. One guy told me it was the best head he ever had.
Micky. She got pretty shit faced and might have been on some x but she was super fun. Gave a lot of very aggressive lap dances and the guy who spent time with her was very pleased.
-
08-25-18 20:17 #406Senior Member

Posts: 153Agree
I tried to setup doubles with Lin and Clarissa but couldn't get schedules to match up. Been thinking about finally having a threesome, which I haven't had yet. But these women are amazing, one of these days I'll get lucky. I may try some of the new woman cause they are looking hot.
Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 18:14 #405Banned Member

Posts: 31Amazing
I saw this same Danielle. She sure is something. Seems like you got a good BFF. Her drive and eagerness is AMAZING. She does some crazy flexible positions that are out of this world. I don't know where these girls are coming from.
Originally Posted by BrightHorizon
[View Original Post]
Got a message about some Polish klaudia that started and I feel as if she is going to be the next Kylie if she does Greek. I'm personally not into Greek so everything else is very porn starylike. I a. Hoping she works again, would love a redo.
Maddison is one of the best mouths In The industry. I don't know where she got those skills. The level of face fucking I did to her is something I would like to repeat for breakfast daily. Imagine if I could put Carly with Madison. Heaven.
-
08-24-18 11:26 #404Administrator

Posts: 5263Warning to members
New Rules for this thread
1. EVERY POST NEEDS TO BE ABOUT STICKING YOUR DICK IN A CHICK
NO, absolutely ZERO, quoting and commenting. Do not quote somebodies post and offer your two cents. If you do you will be permanently moderated.
All that other bullshit needs to go in this thread http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-do-With-Pussy
A2
-
08-24-18 11:19 #403Senior Member

Posts: 153Finally got a release
Saw my fav Lin at Mce after not seeing her for awhile. I'm sure the anticipation of seeing her again had something to do with it. She opened the door in some nice black lingerie, the kind with garter and stockings. So hot. I told her I missed her so much and she said she's been thinking about me. Boost my ego.
Quick shower, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, CG, and finally DOGGY where she said to come all over her ass and I happily obliged. This was a first she actually showered with me where more LFK, DFK and groping. Can't wait to see her again.
-
08-22-18 21:11 #402Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 77Saw her last week before she left. I had my Yellow Fever that week.
Originally Posted by FastBakMustang
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 19:24 #401Banned Member

Posts: 8Sakiya, Pure Classy Models.
I asked on the forum if anyone used them before. I got no responses on here. Decided to take risk last week. I got verified and was lucky enough to see Sakiya before she left to her home state.
She is a hot Asian girl, nice pale skin, thin, has a few tats, and a really cute butt. To make this short. She DFK, BBBJCIM, COF, I went for COF. DATY. I fucked her many positions with the hat on and went for two rounds. What a workout I had with her, almost had to sit down because I'm not a person that's in shape. After the hot sex we said our goodbyes. Wish she was here often but she lives somewhere else. A good change of agencies and girls than using other well know agencies here in Chicago.
-
08-22-18 11:09 #400Banned Member

Posts: 31Danielle
So I've seen some posts about Danielle at MCE but haven't seen her. Too a chance on booking to see her today. A friend told me she is very very submissive and so that made me do the booking. Not sure if anyone has some info but please shoot me a message if there is any useful info.
Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 10:52 #399Senior Member

Posts: 95Xo
Hanna was hotter than her photos! 😳.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 10:46 #398Senior Member

Posts: 135I have found that the selfies and videos posted on XO tend to be very accurate. When the selfies look good the girl generally looks just as good. One of the comments for Sandy states that she is better looking than her selfie, which I fell for (she isn't). Crystal and Caprice, on the other hand have great looking selfies and they look just like them in person (Crystal is not coming to Chicago on her upcoming trip unfortunately). Plus, Crystal and Caprice have great personalities and try very hard to please.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 10:09 #397Senior Member

Posts: 268Time for you to TOFFT. For the first time. If you don't ever review anything, nobody will trust you with info.
Originally Posted by FastBakMustang
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 23:27 #396Senior Member

Posts: 541Got any XO tips?
I ignore the reviews because they seem fake, but what do you think about the selfies and videos? Are they pretty close to reality?
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 18:36 #395Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-20-18 18:03 #394Senior Member

Posts: 149Madison
I saw Madison yesterday downtown. She is easily and 8/9 on looks, with a great personality, very easy to speak to and is funny. She is not one to mince words though, so we got down to business after a few moments of chitchat. Great kisser, DFK, straddled me as we stripped. Pierced nipples and navel, fully shaved, with a rocking, all natural body. I went down on her for a while, and she loved it. Flipped over where she gave me fantastic BBBJ, deep throating, spitting, slapping her face with my dick. We kissed some more and she straddles me again, and stripper poled me. It felt great, and she seemed to be really into it. I could have cum like that but I wanted inside. She told me she was tight, and she was, so I eased inside from behind. We stayed in doggy the whole time because it just felt so damned good. I came harder than I have in a while, but she kept me inside of her for a bit. Eventually we separated, I washed up, chatted as I dressed, and I left. MCE has a good one on their hands.
Originally Posted by MolluskMan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





