Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    Saw liana in Boston. Not ugly but older than any girl I've seen in Chicago and also a bit too generic. I think after 4 years they become too mechanical for me. Hope you have a better experience than I did.
    Older? Who (or what agency) do you typically see?

    I had a great time with her. Very GFE and very good BBBJ. Probably not as great as Kylie's but still very good. I like how she took control and started the second round without me motioning for it.

  2. #388

    Photo I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by GemTrader  [View Original Post]
    Is there any way around sending in picture of I'd to MCE?
    When you send them a copy of the I'd, you can black out some of the more sensitive info. They primarily want your name and the photo so when you show it at the beginning of the appointment, they know it is the same person. FYI they have always asked to see your I'd when you arrive at the appointment, as do some other agencies.

  3. #387

    XO Liana

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie929  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe there is a way around the I'd requirement for MCE now. I was verified before they started asking for that though.

    I have an appointment today with XO Liana. I'm looking forward to that.
    I had an appointment with Liana today and it was amazing. She is only in Chicago for one more day, so it might be hard to book her right now. She was completely GFE which is not always the case with XOcompanion. I hope she comes back to Chicago so I can see her again.

  4. #386

    A bit olden for my taste

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie929  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe there is a way around the I'd requirement for MCE now. I was verified before they started asking for that though.

    I have an appointment today with XO Liana. I'm looking forward to that.
    Saw liana in Boston. Not ugly but older than any girl I've seen in Chicago and also a bit too generic. I think after 4 years they become too mechanical for me. Hope you have a better experience than I did.

  5. #385
    I don't believe there is a way around the I'd requirement for MCE now. I was verified before they started asking for that though.

    I have an appointment today with XO Liana. I'm looking forward to that.

  6. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by GemTrader  [View Original Post]
    Is there any way around sending in picture of I'd to MCE?
    I don't believe so. Many guys have with no issues. I mean even if uncle LEO finds your name how are they going to prove that anything happened when you met the provider other than a photo shoot.

  7. #383

    I honestly don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by GemTrader  [View Original Post]
    Is there any way around sending in picture of I'd to MCE?
    I haven't heard of any other way. I think I got screeend a while ago when they allowed me to cover some of the info on my I'd.

    Scheduled to see Alexa today, has anyone seen her? Pics look impressive.

  8. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    I've seen 10 girls there and 5 at eec and without a doubt By far better girls at mce and worth the additional doe. I've seen Kylie why by far is the best girl in the industry. Sucks like if her life depended on it. Eager to please and excited to fuck. She will make you feel as if she is paying you for your cock. . Saw Stephanie who is a smart fuck. She reads what I like based on my reactions and would capitalize on it. Figured out what kind of cock sucking I wanted and ended up giving me the blow job of a dream. Swallowed every drop completely. Both girls did rimming so it is something beyond the basic generic girls. I saw a spinner named Clarissa and 3 girl that are no longer there, and one that I still remember was Olivia. Seemed like girls I would try to hook up with anytime. There is one I saw when she was new, Kate. Love me a blonde tall model looking teen. Fucks like a champ and sucks like a champ. I like seeing new girls and they have a few new ones rightnow. Madison was great. Told me she prefers getting face fucked and cock slammed down her throat so that was an appointment that I had to request a repeat today. Hoping to see the London girl that I've seen on the list.
    Is there any way around sending in picture of I'd to MCE?

  9. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Mce has a few girls at 380, 390 and 400. They run prebook promo from time to time, so the price is actually the same or lower than eec if you take advantage of the prebook promo.

    Mce also has 3 girls who are pse, meaning anal is on the menu if you are into it. 1 more girl will start doing pse as well.
    I've seen 10 girls there and 5 at eec and without a doubt By far better girls at mce and worth the additional doe. I've seen Kylie why by far is the best girl in the industry. Sucks like if her life depended on it. Eager to please and excited to fuck. She will make you feel as if she is paying you for your cock. . Saw Stephanie who is a smart fuck. She reads what I like based on my reactions and would capitalize on it. Figured out what kind of cock sucking I wanted and ended up giving me the blow job of a dream. Swallowed every drop completely. Both girls did rimming so it is something beyond the basic generic girls. I saw a spinner named Clarissa and 3 girl that are no longer there, and one that I still remember was Olivia. Seemed like girls I would try to hook up with anytime. There is one I saw when she was new, Kate. Love me a blonde tall model looking teen. Fucks like a champ and sucks like a champ. I like seeing new girls and they have a few new ones rightnow. Madison was great. Told me she prefers getting face fucked and cock slammed down her throat so that was an appointment that I had to request a repeat today. Hoping to see the London girl that I've seen on the list.

  10. #380

    Going broke!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    Received the daily Telegram blast from Angelli's today and Chloe is on it. Just thought you'd like to know.
    Well, I'm about to go broke LOL.

  11. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Had two good visits recently at EEC, saw Marcela again. I've seen her a few times and she's very nice. Petite, beautiful, of Mexican descent. And just saw Miley, also cute, petite, good service Midwestern girl. I've yet to sign up with MCE because their rate is a little higher. Not that EEC is cheap at 350, but I had a great time last two visits. Does anyone have an opinion whether MCE is worth the extra 50. I guess when your spending that much, what's an extra 50. But got to set a limit somewhere.
    Mce has a few girls at 380, 390 and 400. They run prebook promo from time to time, so the price is actually the same or lower than eec if you take advantage of the prebook promo.

    Mce also has 3 girls who are pse, meaning anal is on the menu if you are into it. 1 more girl will start doing pse as well.

  12. #378

    2 recent EEC visits.

    Had two good visits recently at EEC, saw Marcela again. I've seen her a few times and she's very nice. Petite, beautiful, of Mexican descent. And just saw Miley, also cute, petite, good service Midwestern girl. I've yet to sign up with MCE because their rate is a little higher. Not that EEC is cheap at 350, but I had a great time last two visits. Does anyone have an opinion whether MCE is worth the extra 50. I guess when your spending that much, what's an extra 50. But got to set a limit somewhere.

  13. #377

    Daily Angelli Blast

    Quote Originally Posted by SNeed12  [View Original Post]
    How do I get on the daily telegram blast? Do I need to do it through EEC? I was an Angelli's regular when they had a website but I did everything through text (and I heard her nukbwr doesn't work anymore). Any chance I can just message them on telegram?
    I'm not sure how you get on the list for the daily blast. You could telegram them at at realangellis and ask, I suppose. I've been using them for years so they invited me. Good luck.

  14. #376

    Bianca BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bianca (solo) about 3 months back. I can verify everything this reviewer said. She was willing but reserved and a bit mousy at the onset of the session. Loved DATY, but did not approach the BBBJ with any gusto. Her skin issue is not a big deal (other than trying not to appear as if it were a big deal). Lovely smile though and pleasant to be with. I probably would not repeat unless I heard more intel confirming a different approach to blowjobs.
    She has apparently improved her technique because I thought her BBBJ was every bit as good as Kylie's. I was doing 69 with both girls and they would alternate with each other (and at time blow me simultaneously). Since one of them was always sitting on my face, I couldn't see who had my dick in their mouth and honestly could not tell the difference (until the finish which Kylie took in her mouth NQNS). The only time the BBBJ was less than enthusiastic was when she was close to cumming and was understandingly distracted from the task at hand (mouth).

  15. #375

    Away team report

    Visited Chicago from afar this week. I scheduled with Stephanie on Monday and with Lin for Wednesday with MCE. Got the info via email then switched to Telegram service on Monday.

    Stephanie was a good choice and was much as described here in reviews. Cute, very friendly and made me feel comfortable. Having RTFF, I remained a bit skeptical at the professed level of service. I had only gotten similar service from AAMP in the Bay Area. American providers tended to be clock watchers and a bit disengaged.

    Stephanie appeared curvier than in the photos, but that is NOT a negative. LFK, DFK, then she seemed to know what I needed. BBBJCIMNQNS. Relax, cuddle, chat, LFK, DFK, BBBJ and we're off for DATY, MP, RCG and DS to completion. More relaxation, shower and time is up. She never stopped smiling.

    Realizing what a treasure I found in MCE of Chicago, I impatiently waited for Wednesday and Lin. Schedule email comes out and no Lin mentioned. So, I thought she must be fully booked. Found out that she called in sick. So I got on site to TOFTT and asked for Emilia.

    The downtown location for that evening just happened to be right around the corner from my hotel. I go up to the room and am greeted with a stunning British babe. We seemed to hit it off immediately and had a fantastic time. Her body is just my type, lean but curvy not too short and not a skinny rail. Great taste in ambient music. I thought that Stephanie was great. But for me, Emilia was so much more sympatico. She excels at what she does, seems to care about how the time is going for me and is very vocal and gets the quakes when she's been pleased. Loves DATY and CG and pretty much every position.

    Cuddled, DFK, mutual shower and I didn't want to leave. So, I came back later that night AND AGAIN THIS AFTERNOON.

    I don't get to experience the best of this hobby much. But, now I feel I have. Beat me up for being a country bumpkin from TN, but you guys have some true gems of ladies here. I know I found a new one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape