Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 691 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #741

    I'm not black

    I'm trying to see this chick but she thinks I may be black. She wants a picture. I told her that majority of mongers would never risk sending a pic to a provider. It sucks her body looks tight. I'll do a review on her if I see her.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...r/157497898530

  2. #740

    Values

    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    They're from a CPL of guys whose opinions I don't really value. Clear enuf?
    Yep even with the grammatical dysfunction I get it.

  3. #739

    And to think

    Really? C'Mon. Guys, at least nofear is a SM. I got thrown a naughty card and sent to detention by A2 for simply commenting on the fact some members in O-town were spilling the beans about OB and GG to newbies who had NO reports and no history of any kind to their name.

    Where's the justice? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    They're from a CPL of guys whose opinions I don't really value. Clear enuf?

  4. #738

    Yeah but,

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    The little area where it says search thread. Type hanna into the box and wow like magic about 5-6 legit reviews come up.
    They're from a CPL of guys whose opinions I don't really value. Clear enuf?

  5. #737
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingDirty  [View Original Post]
    Good evening,

    If you have any really relevant information on this woman please let me know. I only want to hear from you if you have seen her in the last 2 weeks. Videos or pictures are encouraged.
    Why do you want videos or pictures? Of course. I don't share. Who the fk are you! You sound like a. Never mind.

  6. #736
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    The little area where it says search thread. Type hanna into the box and wow like magic about 5-6 legit reviews come up.
    She be fine as fuck!

    T-Man.

  7. #735
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    The little area where it says search thread. Type hanna into the box and wow like magic about 5-6 legit reviews come up.
    BHAHAHA. Right! That's what I'm saying! Fucking old dude!

    T-Man.

  8. #734

    WTF. Really dude?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody done her and can post or pm how it is with her?
    The little area where it says search thread. Type hanna into the box and wow like magic about 5-6 legit reviews come up.

  9. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody done her and can post or pm how it is with her?
    Daum ole man. Do some research of toftt.

    T-Man.

  10. #732

    Hanna

    Has anybody done her and can post or pm how it is with her?

  11. #731
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    You are demanding data, videos and pics from the forum, yet you only have 2 posts? This board is like a checking account. Make some deposits before you demand withdrawals. Just my. 02.
    I have a very specific purpose on gathering data. I am only on this site to monitor Deleted by Admin. If you have nothing to provide. Please move along. Thanks.

    Exactly, take that stalker shit and move the fuck on.

    A2

  12. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    I will tell you with 100% confidence Sidney is NOT Alesia. Any issue in hearing back from Sidney is due to her poor communication skills not her being on vacation.

    The truth, Jesse.
    Agreed, Jesse is correct. She is a bit slow on comms as I stated.

  13. #729

    Stacy / Lacy

    You are demanding data, videos and pics from the forum, yet you only have 2 posts? This board is like a checking account. Make some deposits before you demand withdrawals. Just my. 02.

    Quote Originally Posted by DancingDirty  [View Original Post]
    Good evening,

    If you have any really relevant information on this woman please let me know. I only want to hear from you if you have seen her in the last 2 weeks. Videos or pictures are encouraged.

  14. #728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    Incorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerT  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's alesia who just checked in at the crossbar hotel for an extended stay without bond. If you don't hear from her you know why.
    I will tell you with 100% confidence Sidney is NOT Alesia. Any issue in hearing back from Sidney is due to her poor communication skills not her being on vacation.

    The truth, Jesse.

  15. #727

    Stacey / Lacey / Charli Shea.

    Good evening,

    If you have any really relevant information on this woman please let me know. I only want to hear from you if you have seen her in the last 2 weeks. Videos or pictures are encouraged.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape