Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 10359
-
08-19-18 07:46 #744Senior Member

Posts: 127I always go with my gut and this raises red flags to me. I'm pretty sure if you take a pic with your phone it holds metadata. Metadata holds a lot of identifiers that I wouldn't want just anyone to have. She does look good and if you see her report back.
Originally Posted by GreenN386
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 23:44 #743Senior Member

Posts: 2464About pics
I would never send a pic of myself but do keep a pic of a guy that sorta looks like me. I did a TinEye on one of my pics and a few hundred suggestions were made and I picked one of those.
Originally Posted by GreenN386
[View Original Post]
Granted, I have only used it a couple of times but it appears neither of those times did the girl notice the guy that showed up really wasn't the guy in the pics.
C3.
-
08-18-18 16:37 #742PIA

Posts: 174Same deal
Except she didn't question my assertion that I was not black she just asked for a pic after she asked if I was LEO. I have a couple of stock male pics that I send when they do that bc at least it continues the conversation. In my case after I sent her the pic she wanted me to take one holding up 3 fingers so I told her she was either LEO setting me up or she played too many games.
Originally Posted by GreenN386
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 15:37 #741Senior Member

Posts: 426I'm not black
I'm trying to see this chick but she thinks I may be black. She wants a picture. I told her that majority of mongers would never risk sending a pic to a provider. It sucks her body looks tight. I'll do a review on her if I see her.
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...r/157497898530
-
08-17-18 23:09 #740PIA

Posts: 174Values
Yep even with the grammatical dysfunction I get it.
Originally Posted by NoFear101
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 22:54 #739Banned Member

Posts: 962And to think
Really? C'Mon. Guys, at least nofear is a SM. I got thrown a naughty card and sent to detention by A2 for simply commenting on the fact some members in O-town were spilling the beans about OB and GG to newbies who had NO reports and no history of any kind to their name.
Where's the justice? LOL.
Originally Posted by NoFear101
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 22:43 #738Banned Member

Posts: 573Yeah but,
They're from a CPL of guys whose opinions I don't really value. Clear enuf?
Originally Posted by Bonerific
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 22:33 #737Senior Member

Posts: 33Why do you want videos or pictures? Of course. I don't share. Who the fk are you! You sound like a. Never mind.
Originally Posted by DancingDirty
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 21:07 #736Senior Member

Posts: 1112She be fine as fuck!
Originally Posted by Bonerific
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
08-17-18 21:06 #735Senior Member

Posts: 1112BHAHAHA. Right! That's what I'm saying! Fucking old dude!
Originally Posted by Bonerific
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
08-17-18 18:29 #734PIA

Posts: 174WTF. Really dude?
The little area where it says search thread. Type hanna into the box and wow like magic about 5-6 legit reviews come up.
Originally Posted by NoFear101
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 18:11 #733Senior Member

Posts: 1112Daum ole man. Do some research of toftt.
Originally Posted by NoFear101
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
08-17-18 17:45 #732Banned Member

Posts: 573Hanna
Has anybody done her and can post or pm how it is with her?
-
08-17-18 15:31 #731Banned Member

Posts: 3I have a very specific purpose on gathering data. I am only on this site to monitor Deleted by Admin. If you have nothing to provide. Please move along. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
Exactly, take that stalker shit and move the fuck on.
A2
-
08-17-18 10:35 #730Senior Member

Posts: 476Agreed, Jesse is correct. She is a bit slow on comms as I stated.
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





