Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4108
-
08-18-18 16:17 #988Senior Member

Posts: 636I forgot to say that Xixi removed the towel as she was waking me up. No draping required.
Originally Posted by MasajoViro
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 16:14 #987Senior Member

Posts: 229Concord Rd C'ford
Thanks for the update, Jack. Yesterday I "almost" went to Spa Tao, too. Thought about trying the new place, but went to Green instead after having a bite of lunch in Bedford. Got to try the new place on Concord Rd, I guess. Is she a stickler about draping? I'd rather go without the towel...
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 15:48 #986Senior Member

Posts: 224No, sadly.
Originally Posted by Donegal1
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 21:02 #985Senior Member

Posts: 636Concord Rd Chelmsford
I was in Chelmsford and thought about going to Spa Tao as I haven't been there for awhile but instead I decided to try the new place. Called ahead and asked if they were busy and they said no. Ten minutes later I arrived. Parking lot is a bit exposed but there's parking in back of the building as well which is a bit more discreet. I was greeted by Jenny when I walked in. She was very touchy and flirty as she led me to the room. The room I was in was tiny. Barely enough room to even open the door. After getting the house fee, she left me to get ready. She came back in after I was on the table and ran her hands along my back, covered me with a towel and then asked me to wait a few minutes. She persuaded me with some light kisses on my shoulders and neck. I agreed and ended up dozing off while waiting. Xixi came in and woke me. She is as described by others. Probably fifty but carries herself well and is still attractive. Massage was good. Not great but good. Medium pressure, worked out some knots and soreness. A nice prolonged tease followed with her giggling at my reaction to some of her well placed touches. Hot towel, flip and a nice slow drawn out finish. Cleanup and then leg and foot massage to fill out the hour. At the end she used the translator on her phone to ask me a few questions. "How did I find out about their store?" "Do I like their store?" etc. I dressed, she brought me water and I was on my way with her asking me to please come back and see her. Assuming they last I will most likely visit again.
-
08-16-18 18:06 #984Senior Member

Posts: 133Visiting
Is there a table shower or any shower available?
Originally Posted by Victorth
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 08:46 #983Regular Member

Posts: 10First question answer is yes, the second question I do not understand what that is so I can't reply yes or no, apologies for that need to pick up on my lingo more I guess.
Originally Posted by MasajoViro
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 21:50 #982Senior Member

Posts: 768https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bos...8713/1/1549525
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 21:35 #981Senior Member

Posts: 259Kiki Michelle
I am interested too, appreciate contact info.
Originally Posted by DBag39
[View Original Post]
Thanks, SR.
-
08-15-18 21:21 #980Senior Member

Posts: 203Kiki
Do you know what her current rates are?
Originally Posted by Rcranium
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 20:24 #979Senior Member

Posts: 83Kiki
Very light rub, almost non existent. Rim job. Baby whipes your ass clean first. BBBJCIM finish. Good looking woman. Does offer full.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 16:56 #978Senior Member

Posts: 146Decent sensual massage, finished off with a BBBJ with a lot of rimming.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 12:23 #977Banned Member

Posts: 588Kiki
She is on FetLife.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
KiKi_Michelle.
With pics and a profile.
-
08-15-18 10:44 #976Senior Member

Posts: 768Kiki Michelle
Have been in contact. Any insight or what to expect! Thanks.
-
08-14-18 19:09 #975Senior Member

Posts: 229Nagog Park
Standard ending and tip? Allowed roaming?
Originally Posted by BaineDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 09:21 #974Regular Member

Posts: 10Nagog Park in Acton
Nice place and the girl had nice tits, very plump breasts, going back next week, place looked good too, wasn't creepy like a lot of places.










Reply With Quote





