Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 274 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4110
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #975

    Nagog Park in Acton

    Nice place and the girl had nice tits, very plump breasts, going back next week, place looked good too, wasn't creepy like a lot of places.

  2. #974

    Concord Rd in Chelmsford

    Went back today and got XiXi again. Got a nice hard massage, lots of teasing before the flip. Really nice unrushed sensuous HJ. She finished up the hour with a foot massage. Interrupted a few times by the phone. $60 + $40.

  3. #973

    Spa Tao

    Had a dream with Angie last week. She is a cute spinner and very playful and flirty. Great TS with lots of back scrubbing and she made sure the nether regions were squeaky clean. Then back for a great rub and amazing slow, sensual HJ while she lay on the table with me granting limited utc access. It is on par with Leeza in Clinton who give a similar teasing release. Damage was 70 plus 50 so more than average, but for the quality of the experience and the attention Angie pays to you it is worth it.

  4. #972

    Concord in Chelms

    Went back for another very nice hour with XiXi, and things improved a little with an even better tease before the flip, but not a vastly expanded menu. I raised the question of a nude BJ, and got the top down and some little kisses on Junior, followed by a Russian finish. I'm pretty sure that's the limit. . 6/. 6 with no haggle. In future, I'll do 30 min. The rub is pleasant, but it isn't a serious quality massage.

  5. #971

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BinAround  [View Original Post]
    Thanks and we're talking about 11 Rogers right?
    You are correct.

  6. #970

    Not going to last

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorth  [View Original Post]
    Been open about three weeks on Concord Rd in Chelmsford. Was welcomed at the door by Jenny and XiXi. $60 house fee for the hour. Room was crisp, clean, and cool. Told XiXi I wanted medium to hard. Massage was quite nice, worked out some kinks and tightness. Tease was very nice, several minutes long, followed by a hot towel and then the flip. Was treated to some wonderful gentle sensual long handy work that led to the desired result. No rush at all. Asked her to take off her bra and enjoyed large eraser nips. Hot towel followed. Then a really nice foot massage to finish out the hour. XiXi has a sparkling and happy personality; speaks English better than many others. Tipped $60 because of overall better than average experience. Both Jenny and XiXi hugged me as I left, and loaded me up with candy from the table. Will probably return. Place is in an almost-empty strip mall, next to a pizza place. I believe that the storefront used by ANHT used to house some other similar business.
    Went there this morning and there were two cruisers parked outside and none in the vehicle. No other business was open. I assume LEO was not there to get a massage. Be careful out there.

  7. #969

    11

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

    I'm not recalling donation but I think it was 40/80, but don't hold me to that.
    Thanks and we're talking about 11 Rogers right?

  8. #968

    Ancient Natural Healing Therapy

    Been open about three weeks on Concord Rd in Chelmsford. Was welcomed at the door by Jenny and XiXi. $60 house fee for the hour. Room was crisp, clean, and cool. Told XiXi I wanted medium to hard. Massage was quite nice, worked out some kinks and tightness. Tease was very nice, several minutes long, followed by a hot towel and then the flip. Was treated to some wonderful gentle sensual long handy work that led to the desired result. No rush at all. Asked her to take off her bra and enjoyed large eraser nips. Hot towel followed. Then a really nice foot massage to finish out the hour. XiXi has a sparkling and happy personality; speaks English better than many others. Tipped $60 because of overall better than average experience. Both Jenny and XiXi hugged me as I left, and loaded me up with candy from the table. Will probably return. Place is in an almost-empty strip mall, next to a pizza place. I believe that the storefront used by ANHT used to house some other similar business.

  9. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by BinAround  [View Original Post]
    Does "nice rub and nude tug" mean that she was nude? How unusual if so but how nice! What were the donations?
    Yes.

    I'm not recalling donation but I think it was 40/80, but don't hold me to that.

  10. #966

    Sunflower.

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeZappa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good experience at Sunflower in Dracut?
    I was there today. New girl maybe late 30's early 40's nice body. Maybe 34's b-cup small as nice legs. Great massage average HE no tease OTC only. Today was her 1st day.

  11. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Had a fun quick stop there last week because I was in the area. Chubby middle age woman with nice personality. Nice rub and nude tug with nearly full access. No deep FIV. Did not get her name. Seemed to enjoy getting the nips sucked but more importantly, I enjoyed sucking the nips.
    Does "nice rub and nude tug" mean that she was nude? How unusual if so but how nice! What were the donations?

  12. #964

    11

    Had a fun quick stop there last week because I was in the area. Chubby middle age woman with nice personality. Nice rub and nude tug with nearly full access. No deep FIV. Did not get her name. Seemed to enjoy getting the nips sucked but more importantly, I enjoyed sucking the nips.

  13. #963

    Sunflower

    Anyone have a good experience at Sunflower in Dracut?

  14. #962

    Chlms New Place

    Quote Originally Posted by FolleBlanche  [View Original Post]
    I had seen a few postings suggesting that 170 Concord was a good standard service place with potentially attractive talent, so I gave it a shot in the late afternoon. Strip mall in a nice suburban area with a pizza place next door and not a lot of cars in the lot, plus tinted window reflexology signage that looks a little skeevy at streetside, so it all ends up feeling a little exposed. I bit the bullet, walked in, and met XiXi at the counter...
    Thanks so much for the review! Saw that place on the way to a job the other day, but no time for recon. It sounds intriguing and I get to that area for work from time to time.

  15. #961

    Purple Blossom

    Decided to try this place out. Walked in and greeted by a cute girl in her 30's. Opted for the half hour. Good massage and lots of roaming OTC. After flip standard HE with OTC top and below. 4 for half and tip was 4. I don't think anything else is on the menu here. I would return. Very clean, rooms were decent and massage was good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape