Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 546 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 8181
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1971

    Great advice

    Quote Originally Posted by MadraBidDog  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let you guys know my experience in SA has been great. I have only been a member in 2 sperate months and cancelled because the price is high but in those months I get plenty of phone numbers 18-21 yo clean pussy for later. you will find Very nice NONprofessional girls that can be convinced of "pay per date". I had to dump two cute 19 and a 20 yo latina students (i could not juggle 3 cuties) because I found the right girl and i want to stick with just her. At this time I hit the jackpot and I got me a beautiful and sweet 21 yo latina blonde LACTATING that actually enjoys hanging in and outside the bedroom as friends. I must say some of the BEST pussy I have ever had and I have been around. So my advice is be smart how to use SA, TONs of lovely ladies there if you got game.
    Say no more! Share?

  2. #1970

    Sa

    Just wanted to let you guys know my experience in SA has been great. I have only been a member in 2 sperate months and cancelled because the price is high but in those months I get plenty of phone numbers 18-21 yo clean pussy for later. you will find Very nice NONprofessional girls that can be convinced of "pay per date". I had to dump two cute 19 and a 20 yo latina students (i could not juggle 3 cuties) because I found the right girl and i want to stick with just her. At this time I hit the jackpot and I got me a beautiful and sweet 21 yo latina blonde LACTATING that actually enjoys hanging in and outside the bedroom as friends. I must say some of the BEST pussy I have ever had and I have been around. So my advice is be smart how to use SA, TONs of lovely ladies there if you got game.

  3. #1969

    Is crazy

    I don't know why almost the 60% of SA ladies. Use that F*ing word. Is estupid. All of them want free money.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaCraving  [View Original Post]
    Check out her Profile Pic.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/55594...a-bec90cdfe801

    Then the first words in her profile are "STRICTLY PLATONIC!

  4. #1968

    Got to Love this one.

    Check out her Profile Pic.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/55594...a-bec90cdfe801

    Then the first words in her profile are "STRICTLY PLATONIC!

  5. #1967

    I understand.

    I know that now the donation is higher. The fact is. Before you can get easily 9 or 10 digits per week. But right now. Is just time wasters. Scammers. And fakes. That sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaCraving  [View Original Post]
    That's the big drawback with SA- you can waste a ton of time. If SA actually charged the females something to be a member like they charge males- a lot of that would go away.

    If a chick wants "online omly" or tries to sell pics, report them to the site immediately as its against "the rules" and we might slowly get rid of a lot of the time wasters. There are some hot chicks to be had in Orlando who will play- you just need to find them and be prepared to pay a minimum of 2-300 to play if you want a good looking babe- more like 300 really.

  6. #1966

    Its always been that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion27  [View Original Post]
    Guys. What wrong with SA. The girls ar very overprice. And just want online arrangements. Or just companionship or scammers. Somebody can recommended some lady from that site.
    That's the big drawback with SA- you can waste a ton of time. If SA actually charged the females something to be a member like they charge males- a lot of that would go away.

    If a chick wants "online omly" or tries to sell pics, report them to the site immediately as its against "the rules" and we might slowly get rid of a lot of the time wasters. There are some hot chicks to be had in Orlando who will play- you just need to find them and be prepared to pay a minimum of 2-300 to play if you want a good looking babe- more like 300 really.

  7. #1965

    What happen in SA

    Guys. What wrong with SA. The girls ar very overprice. And just want online arrangements. Or just companionship or scammers. Somebody can recommended some lady from that site.

  8. #1964

    Seemed promising but Waste of Your Time

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2096...9-956b202da83c

    Chick talks a good game but is flaky and then wants you to help with car before meeting.

  9. #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Do they not have an app anymore for Apple? Been out of the loop for a while now, just went to bring it back from the cloud and I can't find it? Any suggestions on how to pay without using a CC that I will have to cancel in order to stop the reoccurring charges? TIA.
    Load a visa gift card with the monthly amount and use it. Fill in any name and address in the fields. Works every time.

  10. #1962

    App for SA

    Do they not have an app anymore for Apple? Been out of the loop for a while now, just went to bring it back from the cloud and I can't find it? Any suggestions on how to pay without using a CC that I will have to cancel in order to stop the reoccurring charges? TIA.

  11. #1961

    Don't overpay

    I do have pics if you're interested and digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    I would guess their older and dumpier. Theres absolutely no way you are getting a hot young tight college chick for 150. I've seen the ladies being posted about in their 30's and 40's that I wouldn't pay to bang. But I guess to each their own. And if you are getting the girls I'm getting and paying 150 to them then you are my fucking hero.

  12. #1960

    Recommendations?

    Anyone have a recommendation for an actual college hottie SB that's dtf and doesn't play games? Feel free to PM.

  13. #1959

    Skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy1966  [View Original Post]
    I have to say the most I've ever paid on SA is 150. But I currently have 4 ladies I give 100 for the visit. And I'm very particular.

    You guys have to stop paying so much. The ladies will eventually get the idea.
    I would guess their older and dumpier. Theres absolutely no way you are getting a hot young tight college chick for 150. I've seen the ladies being posted about in their 30's and 40's that I wouldn't pay to bang. But I guess to each their own. And if you are getting the girls I'm getting and paying 150 to them then you are my fucking hero.

  14. #1958

    100-150? That's great- more power to you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy1966  [View Original Post]
    I have to say the most I've ever paid on SA is 150. But I currently have 4 ladies I give 100 for the visit. And I'm very particular.

    You guys have to stop paying so much. The ladies will eventually get the idea.
    There are probably some that will do $50. But what you pay is inversely proportional to how good they look with RARE exception.

  15. #1957

    Really?

    6-8 uncle Bens? For one roll in the hay? Are you joking? Perhaps if you were taking her away for a long weekend or a 5-night cruise; but for an hour or more of her time and pleasure? Who has that amount of coin to waste? It's only poon brother; it ain't gold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Callmecrazy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she meant inches.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape