Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 8181
-
08-25-18 19:21 #1971Banned Member

Posts: 573Great advice
Say no more! Share?
Originally Posted by MadraBidDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 18:32 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 95Sa
Just wanted to let you guys know my experience in SA has been great. I have only been a member in 2 sperate months and cancelled because the price is high but in those months I get plenty of phone numbers 18-21 yo clean pussy for later. you will find Very nice NONprofessional girls that can be convinced of "pay per date". I had to dump two cute 19 and a 20 yo latina students (i could not juggle 3 cuties) because I found the right girl and i want to stick with just her. At this time I hit the jackpot and I got me a beautiful and sweet 21 yo latina blonde LACTATING that actually enjoys hanging in and outside the bedroom as friends. I must say some of the BEST pussy I have ever had and I have been around. So my advice is be smart how to use SA, TONs of lovely ladies there if you got game.
-
08-24-18 01:40 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 89Is crazy
I don't know why almost the 60% of SA ladies. Use that F*ing word. Is estupid. All of them want free money.
Originally Posted by LatinaCraving
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 09:00 #1968Regular Member

Posts: 47Got to Love this one.
Check out her Profile Pic.
https://www.seeking.com/member/55594...a-bec90cdfe801
Then the first words in her profile are "STRICTLY PLATONIC!
-
08-19-18 08:26 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 89I understand.
I know that now the donation is higher. The fact is. Before you can get easily 9 or 10 digits per week. But right now. Is just time wasters. Scammers. And fakes. That sucks.
Originally Posted by LatinaCraving
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 14:15 #1966Regular Member

Posts: 47Its always been that way.
That's the big drawback with SA- you can waste a ton of time. If SA actually charged the females something to be a member like they charge males- a lot of that would go away.
Originally Posted by Evangelion27
[View Original Post]
If a chick wants "online omly" or tries to sell pics, report them to the site immediately as its against "the rules" and we might slowly get rid of a lot of the time wasters. There are some hot chicks to be had in Orlando who will play- you just need to find them and be prepared to pay a minimum of 2-300 to play if you want a good looking babe- more like 300 really.
-
08-18-18 12:00 #1965Senior Member

Posts: 89What happen in SA
Guys. What wrong with SA. The girls ar very overprice. And just want online arrangements. Or just companionship or scammers. Somebody can recommended some lady from that site.
-
08-10-18 14:03 #1964Regular Member

Posts: 47Seemed promising but Waste of Your Time
https://www.seeking.com/member/f2096...9-956b202da83c
Chick talks a good game but is flaky and then wants you to help with car before meeting.
-
08-09-18 13:44 #1963Senior Member

Posts: 36Load a visa gift card with the monthly amount and use it. Fill in any name and address in the fields. Works every time.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 22:11 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 311App for SA
Do they not have an app anymore for Apple? Been out of the loop for a while now, just went to bring it back from the cloud and I can't find it? Any suggestions on how to pay without using a CC that I will have to cancel in order to stop the reoccurring charges? TIA.
-
08-01-18 15:50 #1961Senior Member

Posts: 34Don't overpay
I do have pics if you're interested and digits.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 18:12 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 601Recommendations?
Anyone have a recommendation for an actual college hottie SB that's dtf and doesn't play games? Feel free to PM.
-
07-26-18 15:20 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 299Skeptical
I would guess their older and dumpier. Theres absolutely no way you are getting a hot young tight college chick for 150. I've seen the ladies being posted about in their 30's and 40's that I wouldn't pay to bang. But I guess to each their own. And if you are getting the girls I'm getting and paying 150 to them then you are my fucking hero.
Originally Posted by Ziggy1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 19:32 #1958Regular Member

Posts: 47100-150? That's great- more power to you
There are probably some that will do $50. But what you pay is inversely proportional to how good they look with RARE exception.
Originally Posted by Ziggy1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 11:06 #1957Banned Member

Posts: 962Really?
6-8 uncle Bens? For one roll in the hay? Are you joking? Perhaps if you were taking her away for a long weekend or a 5-night cruise; but for an hour or more of her time and pleasure? Who has that amount of coin to waste? It's only poon brother; it ain't gold!
Originally Posted by Callmecrazy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





