Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,716 to 29,730 of 30790
-
08-18-18 15:15 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 1301So what's offered in the session?
Originally Posted by TroyNc40
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 09:36 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 57I've tried contacting her several times through email and phone, still no reply yet.
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 03:47 #1073Banned Member

Posts: 231Curvy newbie?
Anybody hit this yet? Popped up for first time on my curvs radar. No luck in any searches. Said she's local. Not visiting. Maybe recognize the tat on her leg? I'll try but it will be next week before I get to see her. In the meantime if any of why'all have info. 75 qv95 hh130 hr odd rates.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-8136/1/997921
https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / photos /9197018136/26817528.
-
08-17-18 21:01 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 82Meena
Is she still around? I haven't seen her post in a long time.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/meena-escort-durham-234071
-
08-17-18 20:24 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 1572 hrs?
Haven't seen her but if she is legit on the 5 min or 2 hrs for $400 I would be up to the task. Staying the 2 hrs of course.
Originally Posted by Johnny6856
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 20:14 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 161Go for it.
For $$ an hour, let us know how goes.
Originally Posted by Johnny6856
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 16:01 #1069Regular Member

Posts: 1CheckOutNikki?
https://twitter.com/checkoutnikki?lang=en
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nikki-ho...raleigh-375328#escort_reviews.
New to the hobby (and this forum), wondering if anyone knows anything about this one. Couldn't find the pics anywhere else, so they seem legit?
-
08-17-18 08:57 #1068Banned Member

Posts: 231You know I usually go in no questions asked the first time or two. Had pretty god success asking after that. LOL.
Originally Posted by SgtHappy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 22:48 #1067Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks dude
She seems nice. I wonder if more is available?
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 17:40 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 46Vegas
Thanks.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
Miss my UTR.
-
08-16-18 14:46 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 658Vegas baby Vegas!
She's real. But has been known to bait and slight switch. Seen her before and she told me she had another girl if I would rather see new girl instead of Vegas. Tall and long legs. I'm 95% sure its her. Been about 8 months since I've seen her but I chose her over the other girl because of her taller frame. Like spinners but tall athletic looks like the plus kayleigh of 3 or 4 years ago who became a ripoff artist caught me not obeying the 22 rules. After my spree of 3 of my utrs and 1 WSW on guess road since Saturday and 1 WSW at knights inn today at noon. I think I'm in for a couple days. I'll update if I see her soon.
Originally Posted by WolfHawk
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 14:05 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 45Hailey Julia
I saw her in May. She was exactly as you described. She's aged very nicely.
Originally Posted by Raleighassman
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 13:59 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 269Victoria
Thanks for all the feedback on Victoria. I guess I will meet with her only if she has a room at a decent place.
-
08-16-18 13:19 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 179Hailey-Julia
https://fetish.eros.com/carolinas/files/403420.htm
I saw this chick several times, years ago. Killer ass, fit as a racehorse, great sessions. Now, 20 yrs later. Using same pics, and posting in the Fetish section of Eros.
Anyone seen her in the last 12 mths?
-
08-16-18 10:45 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 1710She's terrible
Link's dead so here's a working one: https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-5048/1/997299.
Originally Posted by DisturbedOne
[View Original Post]
Weird as hell. Belly distended, unattractive, unfriendly. I took my money and left. Gladly.









Reply With Quote




