Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,731 to 29,745 of 30788
-
08-15-18 17:21 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 157Victoria. Garner
Saw her in Garner back in Jan. Picked her up from a trailer park. Did a car visit in a cemetery. Yes a cemetery. Only got lips so not sure about the rest. Gives good head tho. Think damage was 40.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 17:14 #1057Senior Member

Posts: 146Issabella Luscious
Has anyone seen this one. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1900205.htm?cat=1.
-
08-15-18 13:12 #1056Senior Member

Posts: 269Victoria
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-2777/1/785412
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/victoria...-varina-346838#erotic.
Can anyone share info on this lady? I read the 2 reviews here, but was hoping someone else might have something to add. PM is fine. Thanks.
-
08-15-18 12:09 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 46Vegas
I searched the board and came up empty on this one anyone every dream about her?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/610162798074
-
08-15-18 00:24 #1054Regular Member

Posts: 18Info
I have not seen her, But there was once post that she has a boyfriend Or handler can't remember if there were any problems or not.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 21:04 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 180Sara in Henderson
Looks like she's back in biz after visit from uncle. Looks like she's got some more junk in her trunk.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-7986/1/996862
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26811484/
I saw her twice. Second time I got FS.
-
08-14-18 20:14 #1052Banned Member

Posts: 231Ymmv.
She's really big. I enjoyed my time. Biggest natural knockers I've ever laid hands on. Awesome! Lots of fun. Safe location. Very clean. Decent massage and the flip was good. CBJ HE I would recommend at least once. But I've repeated. Those tits are worth the price of admission!
Originally Posted by SgtHappy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 19:41 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 171Willow
I've seen the pics before on backpage a long time ago. Girl looks really familiar I just can't place the name she used before.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 17:43 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 198RE: Anyone seen this girl
Dreamed of her around 2 years ago. She shared a room with another girl at the motel of guess rd, shady area. Her and the room mate got into an argument and wouldn't let her come into the room, so it had to be a car visit. Went to some apartment complex off guess rd and a dark location. Was paranoid the whole time. As soon as the job was finished up, she called someone in the car to buy some "boy". Asked her what that was and she said heroine. Dropped her back off at the motel and saw her talking to some young guy that look rather unsavory. Would not repeat. She had a nice personality and could hold a conversation, said that she was from california, but she would have been feeding one BS with that. From her facebook page, looks like she doesn't hang out with the best crowd of people. Again, this was around 2 yrs ago, act could be cleaned up by now. Good luck. Also, she has lost weight too. Dunno if it is from demons of what. She was cuter when she was chubbier, my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by RBack
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 17:41 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 214Willow
Anyone seen Willow? Haven't seen a review of yet. Might have to take one for the team.
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26731376/
-
08-14-18 13:57 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 655Where is this? Digits, pics?
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 13:21 #1047Regular Member

Posts: 6Anybody have and feedback on Hailey on RR?
-
08-14-18 11:36 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 41Anyone seen this girl
Know anything about this one? https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr...post/26808108/.
-
08-14-18 09:03 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 666Then see her
If you want a quick, decent BBBJ, DT, BLS, CIM, COF, Swallow. $60 qv. She is NOT a looker. Not terrible, either. Just average.
Originally Posted by HighFlying
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 17:22 #1044Banned Member

Posts: 231Same area code
"Traveling" "here for short time". Initial contact was unpleasant to say the least. Asked about rates in comparison to my regular. Said she was a tramp and then proceeded to tell me her rates😳 they're kinda hot but be careful. I was going to go but after that attitude. 150 hh 240 hr 500 two girl FS Bitchy attitude right out of the gate! Smh.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/130394
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/130415










Reply With Quote




