Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,386 to 29,400 of 30337
-
08-17-18 07:38 #952Senior Member

Posts: 66LOL that's almost exactly what I said about Lizzy 3 1/2 years ago.
Originally Posted by BoobsBoobs
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheCardinal
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 23:16 #951Senior Member

Posts: 107I used to sing her praises too, but the last 2 times I saw her, the smell from down under was too much and she shorted me on time both times. Even at her old rates I wouldn't return. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Nycinsc
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 23:09 #950Senior Member

Posts: 351Alyssa / Sasha
Saw her again today. As good as ever.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 22:47 #949Senior Member

Posts: 30Ambwr
I wouldn't consider her fully PSE. In my opinion PSE is a provider who is just totally into it with position changes, regular to Greek with no trouble. That's just not the case for me when I saw her.
Originally Posted by MaxPowers777
[View Original Post]
She also seemed a little out of it. Like she was on some nerve pills or something.
-
08-16-18 22:41 #948Senior Member

Posts: 30Lizzy
I have seen Lizzy twice and had pretty much the same experience. I had her in mish and she ask me to pull out and slap her clit with my member. She started squirting almost immediately.
Originally Posted by WolfPackNC
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 22:26 #947Senior Member

Posts: 30Amber tose
Just realized I made a mistake on my report. Damage was $$ 50 not $$. 50.
Originally Posted by LkinForeFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 22:23 #946Senior Member

Posts: 45Lizzy
You will never go wrong seeing Lizzy. Is she still charging the higher rate $$$ Haven't seen her since the rate hike.
Originally Posted by WolfPackNC
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 17:12 #945Regular Member

Posts: 3Looks - 5 She is older than the pics indicate. Average build. Definitely not worth the rates by any means.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 15:09 #944Regular Member

Posts: 20Party Girl Kylie
Any info on this one https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1139094 She used to post all the time, has not posted in 3-4 weeks and her voice mail is now in spanish.
-
08-16-18 14:05 #943Senior Member

Posts: 38Eros works weel. Pricey though. Was out of 5 $$ last dream.
Originally Posted by SensaCarp
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 13:58 #942Senior Member

Posts: 38Thats sad. She does look great!
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 13:46 #941Senior Member

Posts: 138But.
I'm old and my eyes are bad, but if its not the same person, it fooled me they look so very similar. Sorry if I confused anyone. That's why I put JMO in the original post.
Originally Posted by BrokeBad
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 13:41 #940Senior Member

Posts: 138If its not.
If its not her, it's her twin sister, just saying.
Originally Posted by BrokeBad
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 13:09 #939Senior Member

Posts: 271No, that's not Cher from Nice.
Originally Posted by StickShiftO
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 10:07 #938Senior Member

Posts: 154Madison
Thanks for your recon, I have been tempted to try Madison out but her past reviews were not all positive. So the service was average, how do you rate her appearance?
Originally Posted by SensaCarp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





