Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1737

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPackNC  [View Original Post]
    I had been on the fence for some time on whether or not to see Lizzy. She has been reported on here before, but I finally took the dive and set up a meeting. She is definitely a MILF. The kind that walks around the yard in something just a bit too revealing for all the neighbors to see. She greeted me in sexy lingerie with a DFK that got me going. She led me to the bedroom where porn was playing on the big screen TV. Began with a slow BBBJ, which she seemed to enjoy thoroughly. She then asks if we would like to 69, and I obliged to her request. Her body is quite nice for an older woman, and her ass was beautiful as I DATY while she continued her BBBJ. I turned her over for some more DATY, and this is when I found out how much of a squirter she is. The sheets were soaked, which made me want to fuck her even more. On went the cover, and she started with some very skilled cowgirl. After a bit we went to doggy in front of a large mirror she has set up in the bedroom. I pounded her quite well. She reached back to grab my balls as I kept pounding her, which made me explode inside her.

    She saw me out and provided me with a cold bottle of water.

    The only downside is that she is quite chatty. I would, however, say she is definitely a PSE.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/121992
    You will never go wrong seeing Lizzy. Is she still charging the higher rate $$$ Haven't seen her since the rate hike.

  2. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your recon, I have been tempted to try Madison out but her past reviews were not all positive. So the service was average, how do you rate her appearance?
    Looks - 5 She is older than the pics indicate. Average build. Definitely not worth the rates by any means.

  3. #1735

    Party Girl Kylie

    Any info on this one https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1139094 She used to post all the time, has not posted in 3-4 weeks and her voice mail is now in spanish.

  4. #1734
    Eros works weel. Pricey though. Was out of 5 $$ last dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by SensaCarp  [View Original Post]
    Awful dream all around. Everything covered. Would not let me even touch the kitty. Kept saying everything 100% safe and she would not allow any of my spit on her. Doggy covered to finish after a lackluster CBJ. I basically might as well have been robbed and it would have been the same experience. Save yourself the time and do not see this one ever. What a fucking waste.

    $$$ for an hour outcall, complete waste of money.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/re...u=127573690119

    Seeing Rafaella from Eros next and fully expect that to be an exponentially greater time. Will report back.

  5. #1733
    Thats sad. She does look great!

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few yrs ago she look just like the ad pix then. But after she went to prison she gained weight and damnnnn she was built. I saw her but I didn't get to date her. She was at a motel on Billy Graham with her dude and they knew the chick I was seeing we all talked a min. That ass was phatt her face was cleared up. She went to Florida wit dude shortly after and been gone about 6 months and popped up on review. I don't no how she look now but those are old pix from a couple yrs ago.

  6. #1732

    But.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokeBad  [View Original Post]
    No, that's not Cher from Nice.
    I'm old and my eyes are bad, but if its not the same person, it fooled me they look so very similar. Sorry if I confused anyone. That's why I put JMO in the original post.

  7. #1731

    If its not.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokeBad  [View Original Post]
    No, that's not Cher from Nice.
    If its not her, it's her twin sister, just saying.

  8. #1730
    Quote Originally Posted by StickShiftO  [View Original Post]
    There was a post about a girl named Cher that works at Nice. That picture looks EXACTLY what that girl looks like in person. I believe they are the same. Jmo.
    No, that's not Cher from Nice.

  9. #1729

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by SensaCarp  [View Original Post]
    Awful dream all around. Everything covered. Would not let me even touch the kitty. Kept saying everything 100% safe and she would not allow any of my spit on her. Doggy covered to finish after a lackluster CBJ. I basically might as well have been robbed and it would have been the same experience. Save yourself the time and do not see this one ever. What a fucking waste.

    $$$ for an hour outcall, complete waste of money.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/re...u=127573690119

    Seeing Rafaella from Eros next and fully expect that to be an exponentially greater time. Will report back.
    Thanks for your recon, I have been tempted to try Madison out but her past reviews were not all positive. So the service was average, how do you rate her appearance?

  10. #1728

    Ava / Emily / Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while but just hasn't posted in a long time. She had some issues the last time I saw her about a year ago. She has lost some weight since then and looks better in these pics. She was friends with Maddie (who is no longer with us) and a few other providers who also had some bad recreational issues and with uncle LEO. It took me a month to finally get to see her so maybe my expectations were too high. Service was ok, but nothing to write home about. BBBJ, but service was covered. No GFE and was rushed to get done. I will not repeat unless she stepped up her game. I think Backpagedude may have reported on her as well. YMMV.

    Looks - 7.

    BBBJ-6.

    Attitude-8.

    Overall service-6.

  11. #1727

    Madison. Stay away!

    Awful dream all around. Everything covered. Would not let me even touch the kitty. Kept saying everything 100% safe and she would not allow any of my spit on her. Doggy covered to finish after a lackluster CBJ. I basically might as well have been robbed and it would have been the same experience. Save yourself the time and do not see this one ever. What a fucking waste.

    $$$ for an hour outcall, complete waste of money.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/re...u=127573690119

    Seeing Rafaella from Eros next and fully expect that to be an exponentially greater time. Will report back.

  12. #1726

    Ava / Emily


  13. #1725

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...5739/1/1325441 has anyone saw this chick yet I saw a review on monk outcall dude said she do great CBJ was wondering if anyone on here saw her yet.
    I saw her a month or so ago for incall. She's kind of a real friendly country girl. I liked her as she was all about you. All covered but for upcharge she would do most anything. She does smoke although it's not bad it's present. Oh by the way, she cums a lot and let's you know. I'd check her out as I tried to repeat just never got times right.

  14. #1724

    Tiffani GFE

    I dreamed of Tiffani and left happy. Low end incall but clean and safe. . 8 for hh (could have had qv for. 6 but I don't like to be rushed). Body is not great but cute face and great service. Deep throat BBBJCIM and kept at it till I was drained.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/543505045415

  15. #1723

    Maybe not fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...5393/1/1325394 look to good to be true don't it anyone toftt on this ad?
    There was a post about a girl named Cher that works at Nice. That picture looks EXACTLY what that girl looks like in person. I believe they are the same. Jmo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape