Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 3526
-
08-18-18 01:28 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 1755Does Anyone Know Her?
I've seen her several times walking US-1 in the area of Dunkin Donuts and Burger King in Melbourne. Now these pictures may be as much as 12 or 13 hours old so I apologize in advance if the information is too old.
-
08-16-18 13:26 #2835

Posts: 171Anita digits
Thanks, but I found her. Saw her today in fact. Was good to catch up. Thank you.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 11:21 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 375Anita
Fred, I have her number.
Originally Posted by FredHasMusic
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 20:06 #2833

Posts: 171Anita digits.
I have looked a few times, but haven't seen her. Can someone share digits, please. While we're at it, I would like digits to cocoa Nicole too. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 09:15 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 194Steph Pics
Just that you know, those Steph Pics are all quite old; like two years ago.
Originally Posted by GiddyD
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-18 21:08 #2831Banned Member

Posts: 644Chelsea
So no ones got this girl's contact number yet?
-
08-12-18 12:57 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 203Have to agree that the blonde was Bonnie, picked her up last week in the pouring down rain, gave her a ride to area near her candy shop, didn't have time to partake in any extra cirriculars. Have seen her once before, and she does do a decent job with poetry readings.
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan
[View Original Post]
As always, happy hunting and be safe.
-
08-11-18 19:37 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 113Anita
She had jean shorts on, can't remember what color top. She was with me around 630 I remember because her alarm went off around 645 LOL.
Originally Posted by FireFreak93
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 10:34 #2828Banned Member

Posts: 644Anita
I picked her up last week, same scenario as you. But I was able to bring her home and have my way with her. Then she came back again that night for round two. She drove herself here which was completely different from a SW type.
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 10:25 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 35I think I saw her this morning around 630 am walking had on a black tight dress with a white top. I looked and from far seemed to good to be true so I keep it moving.
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
Hiw was it?
-
08-11-18 08:46 #2826

Posts: 171Anita
Did she have a birthmark / scar on her inner right thigh?
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 08:07 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 113Anita
Met Anita for the first time this morning by the Marathon on US1. Nice girl, nice conversation, no marks or anything I could see. Said she hasn't been out for 6 years but needs the $, so she may be around more often. Some of you may remember her from back then. She asked me to drop her off at her car which was parked near by because she was going home. She got in and headed up US1.
-
08-10-18 20:50 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 127The Wyld Hunt: Stephanie and BSW
Ain't going to lie, seeing those pics of Stephanie made me put on my huntin' cap and boots and venture out to Melbourne. Didn't find her today however something caught my eye that I regret not getting. At around 2:30 today it was pouring rain at the stop light just past aurora, there was a really pretty BSW standing under that abandon all brick building near the light. She was a spinner, looked real young, had short shorts, a black jacket and white shirt. Long puffy hair, at first she reminded me of Mocha her skin complexion is light. Well she is standing there I'm looking at her like "damn you're hot. " suddenly she smiles at me and gives me a flirty wave! I smile, nod, thought about making the scoop but the traffic wouldn't allow for a quick you. By the time I swung around and doubled back she was gone, I searched high and low and could not find this chick. Has anyone had any encounters?
Didn't find Stephanie either.
Oh and avoid a WSW spinner with black haired named Natalie. Hair was long, in a pony tail. Waste of time, too demanding looked like she was ready to nod off. Real weirdo on top of that. Never got to do anything either way went two blocks down, got demanding, dropped her off and hightailed it.
-
08-10-18 16:49 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 282Booty Girl
That's Miranda, decent head job, nice personality and not scary. Worth a stop. Enjoyed rubbing that big ass while she serviced me.
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 15:33 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 117Blond with glasses
The one with glasses goes by Bonnie if it's the same one. Looks a little rough but spinner thin and good attitude and above average BBBJ. Typical girl looking for candy money LOL.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





