Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 236 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Waste of time or not?

    Just passed the gas station on US1 and University and saw 2 WSW. 1 was a blonde with classes and the other was a red head with looks like a bootie and a bit of a stomach walking towards it. Didn't get to stop but does anyone know then and are they worth the time.

  2. #2820
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to see her lately but she was a favorite back in the PMC days and also in the back seat of my car before her last vacation. A few vintage pics for old times sake.
    Pretty nice. Hope I didn't miss out.

  3. #2819

    Chelsea.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    If she was LE, she wouldn't have gotten into the car. Still, can't blame you for playing it safe. I swing by DD almost daily so I'll keep an eye out.
    Now I know why I never do SWs! I saw Chelsea again today on US1 I her short, shorts. She does have nice legs. This time she had her hair and no makeup on. She looks pretty rough without the makeup and it's a shame, I bet she was really hot before she got involved with the street life and drugs. No judging her. Just a shame that's how her life has turn out. I payed on seeing her but I gave her $300 to do something nice for herself. Probably will go up her nose.

    When I saw her walking the other day she look to good to be true and I am glad I went with my instinct.

    I will stick with my MO of Visiting APMs in Orlando and Tampa and sometimes splurging on Eros.

    I do have arrangement with a hottie in Orlando. But I her availability is very limited and I compensate way to much. But she now sees almost nobody. Just looking for a change of pace (face) sometimes but I think I am done playing the field and will stick with my go to in Orlando.

    Can't believe I even thought about a SW. But I was tempted with Chelsea. If you guys see her treat her good!

  4. #2818

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    While I was in Dunkin (Hibiscus and US-1) this afternoon around 4:30, I saw this dirty blonde, very cute, maybe 5' 6" give or take, short shorts, flip flops and a fantastic pair of legs. Definitely an 8 and maybe even a 9 on the SW scale. She had a back pack, a phone, some small paperwork and a cold slushy type drink. She was standing near the high chairs by the drive thru lane. Her hair was done up off her neck. She went into the bathroom for about 10 minutes and came out with her hair down past her shoulders and it looked like she had put some makeup on. When she exited the building, she stayed next to the north side of the building near the entrance to the drive thru. It looked like she was talking on her phone. To any of you that have seen her, could this have been Chelsea?
    That sounds like her, straight hair past her shoulders, short shorts, flip flops, gorgeous legs (freshly shaved BTW), had a phone but I made the mistake of not getting her digits. Yes, 8-9 on the SW scale.

  5. #2817

    Chelsea??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Found Chelsea walking a few blocks North of the DD near the Motel. We both did the LEO check on each other a few times to satisfy our spidey senses and found a quiet spot near the hospital. Nice sensual BBBJ with pants off and a finger in the hole, cimws when done for a very reasonable. 3. Clear eyed, soft tan skin, pretty eyes, 8 on the SW scale. I'll pick her up whenever I see her.
    While I was in Dunkin (Hibiscus and US-1) this afternoon around 4:30, I saw this dirty blonde, very cute, maybe 5' 6" give or take, short shorts, flip flops and a fantastic pair of legs. Definitely an 8 and maybe even a 9 on the SW scale. She had a back pack, a phone, some small paperwork and a cold slushy type drink. She was standing near the high chairs by the drive thru lane. Her hair was done up off her neck. She went into the bathroom for about 10 minutes and came out with her hair down past her shoulders and it looked like she had put some makeup on. When she exited the building, she stayed next to the north side of the building near the entrance to the drive thru. It looked like she was talking on her phone. To any of you that have seen her, could this have been Chelsea?

  6. #2816
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Disagree!! Thats a fine looking clam!
    It's an old pucture.

  7. #2815

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I met with her a few times several years ago. Boy, has she gone downhill! I would still do her, don't get me wrong, but WOW! At least she could shave that clam!
    Disagree!! Thats a fine looking clam!

  8. #2814

    Steph

    Wow! I met with her a few times several years ago. Boy, has she gone downhill! I would still do her, don't get me wrong, but WOW! At least she could shave that clam!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to see her lately but she was a favorite back in the PMC days and also in the back seat of my car before her last vacation. A few vintage pics for old times sake.

  9. #2813

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    If she was LE, she wouldn't have gotten into the car. Still, can't blame you for playing it safe. I swing by DD almost daily so I'll keep an eye out.
    Found Chelsea walking a few blocks North of the DD near the Motel. We both did the LEO check on each other a few times to satisfy our spidey senses and found a quiet spot near the hospital. Nice sensual BBBJ with pants off and a finger in the hole, cimws when done for a very reasonable. 3. Clear eyed, soft tan skin, pretty eyes, 8 on the SW scale. I'll pick her up whenever I see her.

  10. #2812

    Re: Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy2010  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Chelsea? Nice looking dirty blonde walking from Dunkin Donuts South on US 1. I asked if she wanted a ride and she got in. She seem almost to good to be true for SW so I just made small talk how hot it was. And asked how far she was going. She wanted to be dropped of across from gas stations by University and US1. Just didn't want to risk trouble with LE so I just dropped her off. I was tempted! She was carrying DD cup and had a cell phone with her. Any Intel?
    If she was LE, she wouldn't have gotten into the car. Still, can't blame you for playing it safe. I swing by DD almost daily so I'll keep an eye out.

  11. #2811

    Pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to see her lately but she was a favorite back in the PMC days and also in the back seat of my car before her last vacation. A few vintage pics for old times sake.
    Wow. She looks very hot.

    Cheers,

    TM.

  12. #2810

    Great pics of PMC

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to see her lately but she was a favorite back in the PMC days and also in the back seat of my car before her last vacation. A few vintage pics for old times sake.
    Those are some great pics of her. I completely forgot about her toys that she would use on herself during foreplay. Those were great times with Steph.

  13. #2809

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to see her lately but she was a favorite back in the PMC days and also in the back seat of my car before her last vacation. A few vintage pics for old times sake.
    Think Rojo Bear just hit red on the, I need to see PMC Stephanie meter.

  14. #2808

    PMC Steph!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to see her lately but she was a favorite back in the PMC days and also in the back seat of my car before her last vacation. A few vintage pics for old times sake.
    Awesome pics!! Certainly wish her the best! Miss that little spinner!!

  15. #2807

    Sue / Steph

    Haven't been able to see her lately but she was a favorite back in the PMC days and also in the back seat of my car before her last vacation. A few vintage pics for old times sake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0777.jpg‎   IMG_0784.jpg‎   IMG_0786.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape