Thread: AMP Discussion and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 417
-
01-10-19 00:19 #417Senior Member

Posts: 696Suji at Kison. She got nice ass.
Originally Posted by EddyRockwell
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 02:19 #416Senior Member

Posts: 31Thickest / best ass in the AMP
Ok, I'm sure that this may have been covered but I thought it could use a fresh assessment. Who's got the best ass in the AMP game. I'm not talking about who does greek (that is an extra bonus) but I'd love to sample a thick butt with the AMP price & customer service. Also, there should be a good butt to waist ratio. I'm sure thata woman over 300 lbs has a big ass butnot a nice one. I'll start by mentioning the great white Buffalo RIAA from Ace Spa.
I didn't know Korean women could be so thick. Riaa has a butt that is amazing and a couple of handfuls. My only problem was that a 7-8 inch junior limited the fun that we had. Any other contenders?
-
11-08-18 09:26 #415Senior Member

Posts: 5120Below are excerpts from two recent AMP experiences that help to illustrate important points that have previously been discussed on the forum.
Regardless of how many times I've visited any particular AMP, I never leave my wallet in the bedroom when exiting the bedroom for a table shower, self shower, or any other reason. That leaves a monger at risk for theft of the wallet or any of its contents by a customer, a purported customer, or any woman at the AMP, especially a drug user or compulsive gambler. It also allows anyone to look at the information on a monger's driver's license, credit cards, etc. Personally, I take my wallet with me whenever leaving the bedroom. Another monger helpfully suggests using a fanny pack (containing your wallet) that you take with you whenever leaving the bedroom. Some mongers prefer the alternative of not taking their wallets into an AMP at all.We searched the room again and after a few more panic moments, mama finally realized what happened: She let in one guy to a room, went to get two girls for him to chose from, and after he looked at them, immediately left. As we were looking for my wallet in the room, my phone gets an alert of someone using my cc at a McDonalds! So while mama was getting the girls, the prick motherfu_ker sneaks into my room and takes my wallet, pretends he's not interested in any of the girls and leaves.
Remember, when any monger pays a provider (especially at an AMP known for arrogant, self-entitled providers) $250 in advance, the balance of power immediately shifts completely to the provider. So if she then decides to burn up half of the monger's limited time with "conversation" rather than sex, don't be surprised. Plus, don't expect any refund whatsoever for what is essentially half of a session.Great conversationalist, but 30 minutes spent talking is a bit much (I tipped $$. 5 up front).
-
08-22-18 23:28 #414Senior Member

Posts: 91Non-smoker breath
Anyone have a recommendation for a girl who doesn't smoke, allows BBFS CIP, and DDFK? I need DDFK but can't stand smoker's breath.
-
08-04-18 18:00 #413Regular Member

Posts: 285I am like you. Fat old and ugly. I'm short too. I love fucking hot girls. But you're right some of these mongers are models. Handsome guys with money. The girls have told me about these handsome guys with their model GF. I'm not picky because I know I'm uglier than you.
Originally Posted by DeMeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 05:40 #412

Posts: 487Haha
I have many AMP pro friends.
Originally Posted by ShootngStarBoy
[View Original Post]
They used to say "handsome or rich men" are bir picky cause they just want easy quick boom boom to save time for BS romance mood making blah blah.
There are some model customes in local magazines and they are not picky. They have model gfs but those hotties are damn time consuming to make them take off panties so they just come and cum in any available easy hole. Then go to model gf.
And rich guys. To them 200 dollars for fun is not big deal so being picky is more wasting of time (and time is money and energy) so just enjoy available ones as he just chose not-perfect tour course.
LOL.
I am ugly with belly and not rich (once upon a time may be rich haha) but I am not picky and I am so gernerous of finding beauty from most natural born women.
-
08-04-18 05:30 #411Senior Member

Posts: 312Your fat slob friend complaining
You got that right! Wonder what the girls would rate the mongers on looks? Face? Body? Mongers attitude and personality? That would be interesting to know!
Originally Posted by ExitOnly
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-17 00:53 #410Senior Member

Posts: 623It's for the few mongers who are so critical of the provider's body down to the smallest physical detail yet they themselves looks like shit. It reminds me of a fat slob friend of mine complaining about a KBG slight tummy. But you are right, you paid your buck 50 and you get to be whoever you want for one hour with someone who won't even look at you in real life.
Originally Posted by CosmicKid
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-17 18:10 #409Senior Member

Posts: 947Red, my brother from another mother, I do believe you and I will most likely find it necessary to agree to disagree on this point. Your logic is missing a key component, IMHO. It's simply this: Us mongers are the ones who fork over the cold cash to the providers, not the other way around! So it is on the providers to look good for us, not vice versa. Plus, Redneck, I mean, you yourself seem to me to be a living breathing argument against your own viewpoint. On this board you have repeatedly mentioned you're a fat old fart, yet, for years you've have also been posting reviews saying you had a great time with this or that provider, AND SHE WITH YOU, in spite of your stated non-Brad looks. And I for one completely believe you tell the truth in your reports. Sure, I'm aware providers sometimes complain about mongers who are out of shape. I've heard this from a few providers, complaining to me about other mongers, not about me. But due to the direction of said monetary exchange, bottom line, we have a lot more right to complain about looks than do the providers. Just saying, bro.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-17 11:46 #408Banned Member

Posts: 25I don't think so
How do you measure the service with the price, the hourly rate is more than 3 X of what AMP girl charges ($150), and a lot of AMP providers give damn good service and you may think sex can't be any better. It's just that their target customers are different, same dumplings priced huge different from street vendor and in a 5 start restaurant. And a lot of times the one you buy from street tastes even better LOL.
Originally Posted by Spartacus77
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 22:54 #407Senior Member

Posts: 673Well played sir, LOL.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 17:39 #406Senior Member

Posts: 5120Today I was reading this interesting post about AMP providers:
With just a few revisions, the same could be said by an AMP provider about many AMP customers, including me:
Originally Posted by CosmicKid
[View Original Post]
"I totally agree. In fact this has been an ongoing complaint of mine about some (customers). I wasn't aware (Redneck) had put on weight. But as a general thing, I've never been able to understand the mindset of (customers) who somehow don't seem to realize putting a little effort into maintaining a trim body will positively impact their (AMP visits). I suppose a few (providers) are attracted to (fat guys), but it seems to me the majority of (providers) are not."
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, LOL.
-
11-12-17 19:52 #405Senior Member

Posts: 5120Opinions On Provider Age, Revisited
Here's another example, even more funny, this time regarding various mongers' diverse age estimates of a provider at Pine Tree:
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
(a) "young lady".
(b) "about 30 ish".
(c) "she looks and feels like mid 30's".
(d) "Late 30's early 40's".
(e) "She isn't a youngin, I'd say mid 40's".
(f) "I am 100% sure she is not in her 50's. She is in her 40's".
(g) "don't be fooled into thinking that she's anything younger than 50".
(h) "over 50's".
(I) "she is a mature lady".
(j) "retirement age provider".
So there you have it -- the provider is either a "young lady," or in her thirties, or in her forties, or in her fifties, or even a "retirement age provider".
Perhaps like beauty, "age is in the eye of the beholder" (smile).
-
10-24-17 04:30 #404Senior Member

Posts: 1273True, but keep in mind Eros usually runs ads for more upscale providers. They usually charge at least $300/ hr to start, usually more because they're touring.
Originally Posted by Spartacus77
[View Original Post]
But like you said, that's assuming they'd even do an overnighter. Most escorts who offer it do it only if they have history with the client.
-
10-24-17 00:52 #403Senior Member

Posts: 1094If that one wanted 6 k for 12 hrs that's 500 per hour so way more than 150 for AMP. At that rate more like a 12 round gang bang 50 minute each round and 10 min to dooch shower eat & brush theeth for next round.
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
Contacted a atf white snow bunny thin tall freak who said fly her rt to Hawaii from west coast and can have her all weeekend for 1200. She's full on GFE dfk BBBJ bbfscip bbgreek she's a freak. But Boto too pake plus can only bust a nut so many times in a day with same girl before get boring. More better visit AMP for less or pake special pornhub jagg session for free.
Maybe if had more kala would consider it.











Reply With Quote





