Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 10956
-
08-13-18 21:10 #366Senior Member

Posts: 180It depends on what flips your switch with kissing. As far as deep french kissing with lots of tongue action, Summer is definitely NOT the right gal for that. I know first hand and from others. It's not a YMMV situation, she once told a guy she doesn't even french kiss her boyfriend. She has other qualities that many guys like, but lots of lip and tongue aren't among them.
Originally Posted by Kalidus
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 19:03 #365Regular Member

Posts: 1Is it true that Summer doesn't like to kiss on the mouth?
I read it from an earlier poster. Would like to try her but this is a deal breaker for me.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Samath2624
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 18:58 #364Senior Member

Posts: 180Would love to see reviews of both these new additions. Kendall looks hottest from her online photos and telegram shots. Madison, not so much, but the final verdict comes in when some who sees either post a review. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 13:48 #363Senior Member

Posts: 364Thanks! I'm going to check out Kendall after I see her telegram pics next week, will let you guys know how that goes, if anyone has seen her already though I'd be interested to hear!
Originally Posted by Samath2624
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 10:24 #362Senior Member

Posts: 75Madison. MCE
So, I'm scheduled for somebody time with Madison later this week, I know she is new, but has anyone had the opportunity to visit her?
If so, please provide an update or PM.
I'll plan to post in the week or so afterwards.
-
08-12-18 21:15 #361Banned Member

Posts: 34[Deleted by Admin]
It would be easier if you just asked me to ban you.
A2
-
08-12-18 13:33 #360Banned Member

Posts: 34Lol
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Too bad you couldn't figure out how to click the button that says "Report Post."
A2
-
08-11-18 20:41 #359Senior Member

Posts: 338Wrong! I'm not reviewing Caprice as I did on TER. But I do agree this gentleman's general experience w / the lovely Caprice.
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 15:51 #358Senior Member

Posts: 75I requested pics for both girls (been several months) but I only scheduled with Summer. She is incredibly hot with a great body, attitude and was very engaged. She is the cute cheerleader type and I was very happy. Plan to repeat with her at some point.
Originally Posted by MmmOkay
[View Original Post]
From my memory, Alexa has a great figure and her face, although cute, was not what I was looking for. But I'm more picky about brunettes. Think there have been some reviews for her here that were very favorable.
-
08-11-18 12:05 #357Senior Member

Posts: 534Idk, what you prefer, brunette or blonde, I saw about 7-8 of mce girls and I also thought summer was the hottest, that's one man point of view.
Originally Posted by MmmOkay
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 10:53 #356Senior Member

Posts: 249"I believe this to be a false review
"I believe this to be a false review.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 23:25 #355Senior Member

Posts: 338Agreed! Caprice is not to be missed when see tours here in Chicago.
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 23:22 #354Regular Member

Posts: 5Coming back enhanced?
Originally Posted by Fun69
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 19:17 #353Regular Member

Posts: 6MCE Alexa or Summer?
Anyone have experience with both? What is your take? I can't decided on which one should I meet up.
-
08-10-18 14:46 #352Senior Member

Posts: 569[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote






