Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #368

    Bianca

    Anyone have any experience with Bianca of MCE.

  2. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    It depends on what flips your switch with kissing. As far as deep french kissing with lots of tongue action, Summer is definitely NOT the right gal for that. I know first hand and from others. It's not a YMMV situation, she once told a guy she doesn't even french kiss her boyfriend. She has other qualities that many guys like, but lots of lip and tongue aren't among them.
    I saw summer recently and did deep French kiss. She a lot of fun. She doesn't do Greek but will rim. When she told me she rim I was completely of guard but she does it and loves it.

  3. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalidus  [View Original Post]
    Is it true that Summer doesn't like to kiss on the mouth?

    I read it from an earlier poster. Would like to try her but this is a deal breaker for me.

    Thanks!
    It depends on what flips your switch with kissing. As far as deep french kissing with lots of tongue action, Summer is definitely NOT the right gal for that. I know first hand and from others. It's not a YMMV situation, she once told a guy she doesn't even french kiss her boyfriend. She has other qualities that many guys like, but lots of lip and tongue aren't among them.

  4. #365
    Is it true that Summer doesn't like to kiss on the mouth?

    I read it from an earlier poster. Would like to try her but this is a deal breaker for me.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Samath2624  [View Original Post]
    I requested pics for both girls (been several months) but I only scheduled with Summer. She is incredibly hot with a great body, attitude and was very engaged. She is the cute cheerleader type and I was very happy. Plan to repeat with her at some point.

    From my memory, Alexa has a great figure and her face, although cute, was not what I was looking for. But I'm more picky about brunettes. Think there have been some reviews for her here that were very favorable.

  5. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I'm going to check out Kendall after I see her telegram pics next week, will let you guys know how that goes, if anyone has seen her already though I'd be interested to hear!
    Would love to see reviews of both these new additions. Kendall looks hottest from her online photos and telegram shots. Madison, not so much, but the final verdict comes in when some who sees either post a review. Thanks in advance.

  6. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by Samath2624  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm scheduled for somebody time with Madison later this week, I know she is new, but has anyone had the opportunity to visit her?

    If so, please provide an update or PM.

    I'll plan to post in the week or so afterwards.
    Thanks! I'm going to check out Kendall after I see her telegram pics next week, will let you guys know how that goes, if anyone has seen her already though I'd be interested to hear!

  7. #362

    Madison. MCE

    So, I'm scheduled for somebody time with Madison later this week, I know she is new, but has anyone had the opportunity to visit her?

    If so, please provide an update or PM.

    I'll plan to post in the week or so afterwards.

  8. #361
    [Deleted by Admin]

    It would be easier if you just asked me to ban you.

    A2

  9. #360

    Lol

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Too bad you couldn't figure out how to click the button that says "Report Post."

    A2

  10. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    "I believe this to be a false review.
    Wrong! I'm not reviewing Caprice as I did on TER. But I do agree this gentleman's general experience w / the lovely Caprice.

  11. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by MmmOkay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with both? What is your take? I can't decided on which one should I meet up.
    I requested pics for both girls (been several months) but I only scheduled with Summer. She is incredibly hot with a great body, attitude and was very engaged. She is the cute cheerleader type and I was very happy. Plan to repeat with her at some point.

    From my memory, Alexa has a great figure and her face, although cute, was not what I was looking for. But I'm more picky about brunettes. Think there have been some reviews for her here that were very favorable.

  12. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by MmmOkay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with both? What is your take? I can't decided on which one should I meet up.
    Idk, what you prefer, brunette or blonde, I saw about 7-8 of mce girls and I also thought summer was the hottest, that's one man point of view.

  13. #356

    "I believe this to be a false review

    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Agreed! Caprice is not to be missed when see tours here in Chicago.
    "I believe this to be a false review.

  14. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment with the Caprice from XO Companions yesterday. She is currently at the O'Hare location, and then will be downtown Saturday through Monday. My experience with XO is that if you stick to the girls that have lots of rave reviews (on the XO website) a very good time can generally be had. Caprice has 30+ reviews on the XO website, all positive, so I figured she has to worth seeing. Scheduling with XO is always a breeze. Sometimes you can schedule via their chat option. This time I had to complete their online form. Either way it only took a few minutes to secure the appointment. XO uses a nice, clean hotel near O'Hare that has a front and back entrance and plenty of free parking. The hotel has a fairly popular bar / restaurant on the first floor. With all of the activity in and around the lobby I find it easy to slip in and out without standing out.

    Caprice is really hot. If you are verified with XO you get to see unblurred pictures and sometimes videos. The pictures and video on the website are her and I was not disappointed when the door opened. She was wearing sexy lingerie that showed off her beautiful figure. She met me with a kiss and a hug and then led me to the bathroom for a quick shower (a clean towel and mouthwash had been laid out for me; I like it when girls don't make you scrounge around the bathroom for a clean towel). After the shower I met her on the bed and the fun began.

    I really enjoy oral and paid extra for CIM. Of the 50 or so minutes we were on the bed I would say she was suckling me for 90% of that time (I took a little break for some DATY, which was neatly trimmed and tasted great). I was in heaven. Her technique is B+ at best (I've had better, but I've also had a lot worse), but she did it nice and slow just the way I like it. I rewarded her with two fairly generous deposits (which she spit out into the bathroom sink).

    Caprice is a sight to behold. She is perhaps the prettiest girl I have ever been with. Her body is nearly perfect (her medium size manmades are fairly new and still a little hard, although they look spectacular). She has beautiful legs that lead up to one of the best rear ends I have ever seen in person. Her face is perfect Eastern European. Searching for a negative I would say that her kissing is a little awkward, but that isn't what I was there for. Overall I would say she was a real treat. I will be repeating this weekend (XO has a generous weekend discount for repeat and / or RS2 K members).
    Agreed! Caprice is not to be missed when see tours here in Chicago.

  15. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    Hazeema told me she was going on vacation and that she will come back looking better in September. So I think we will see more of her.
    Coming back enhanced?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape