Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 10962
-
08-16-18 14:40 #372Senior Member

Posts: 180Yes indeedie, thanks for the hedzzup! It's the same Chloe. She's available today through Saturday. I already booked a session for tomorrow. She gets pricier, but worth it as she's the nastiest hoofer I can think of.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 11:16 #371Senior Member

Posts: 149Bianca. I second that
I saw Bianca (solo) about 3 months back. I can verify everything this reviewer said. She was willing but reserved and a bit mousy at the onset of the session. Loved DATY, but did not approach the BBBJ with any gusto. Her skin issue is not a big deal (other than trying not to appear as if it were a big deal). Lovely smile though and pleasant to be with. I probably would not repeat unless I heard more intel confirming a different approach to blowjobs.
Originally Posted by TheBigA1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-18 10:50 #370Senior Member

Posts: 149Chloe sighting
Received the daily Telegram blast from Angelli's today and Chloe is on it. Just thought you'd like to know.
Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 08:53 #369Senior Member

Posts: 145Bianca
I saw Bianca recently as part of a duo session with Kylie and had a great time. She is very pretty with a nice tight body that features A cup breasts. Activities included DFK, BBBJ, DATY, rimming (receiving), FIV, but no Greek or CIM. She and Kylie DFK each other and Kylie just each other and Kylie performed DATY on Bianca, but not the other way around, possibly just because we didn't have time to try all possible options.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
The one caveat is that she has some Vitalago (lightening of the skin pigmentation) which at first I thought was tan lines. It is visible in some of her photos which at first I thought was an attempt to photoshop a tattoo. It didn't bother me in the least and I highly recommend her.
The thing that stood out during the session was that she is very soft spoken which I found sexy. Like many younger women at the agency, she may seem a little passive but is very willing to please if properly led. I plan to see her again in a solo session.
-
08-14-18 15:23 #368Senior Member

Posts: 96Bianca
Anyone have any experience with Bianca of MCE.
-
08-14-18 10:15 #367Senior Member

Posts: 29I saw summer recently and did deep French kiss. She a lot of fun. She doesn't do Greek but will rim. When she told me she rim I was completely of guard but she does it and loves it.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 21:10 #366Senior Member

Posts: 180It depends on what flips your switch with kissing. As far as deep french kissing with lots of tongue action, Summer is definitely NOT the right gal for that. I know first hand and from others. It's not a YMMV situation, she once told a guy she doesn't even french kiss her boyfriend. She has other qualities that many guys like, but lots of lip and tongue aren't among them.
Originally Posted by Kalidus
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 19:03 #365Regular Member

Posts: 1Is it true that Summer doesn't like to kiss on the mouth?
I read it from an earlier poster. Would like to try her but this is a deal breaker for me.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Samath2624
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 18:58 #364Senior Member

Posts: 180Would love to see reviews of both these new additions. Kendall looks hottest from her online photos and telegram shots. Madison, not so much, but the final verdict comes in when some who sees either post a review. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 13:48 #363Senior Member

Posts: 364Thanks! I'm going to check out Kendall after I see her telegram pics next week, will let you guys know how that goes, if anyone has seen her already though I'd be interested to hear!
Originally Posted by Samath2624
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 10:24 #362Senior Member

Posts: 75Madison. MCE
So, I'm scheduled for somebody time with Madison later this week, I know she is new, but has anyone had the opportunity to visit her?
If so, please provide an update or PM.
I'll plan to post in the week or so afterwards.
-
08-12-18 21:15 #361Banned Member

Posts: 34[Deleted by Admin]
It would be easier if you just asked me to ban you.
A2
-
08-12-18 13:33 #360Banned Member

Posts: 34Lol
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Too bad you couldn't figure out how to click the button that says "Report Post."
A2
-
08-11-18 20:41 #359Senior Member

Posts: 338Wrong! I'm not reviewing Caprice as I did on TER. But I do agree this gentleman's general experience w / the lovely Caprice.
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 15:51 #358Senior Member

Posts: 75I requested pics for both girls (been several months) but I only scheduled with Summer. She is incredibly hot with a great body, attitude and was very engaged. She is the cute cheerleader type and I was very happy. Plan to repeat with her at some point.
Originally Posted by MmmOkay
[View Original Post]
From my memory, Alexa has a great figure and her face, although cute, was not what I was looking for. But I'm more picky about brunettes. Think there have been some reviews for her here that were very favorable.












Reply With Quote





